Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take Action: Stop Congress from Funding ObamaCare

delta22

Take Action: House to Vote to Fund ObamaCare Tomorrow

Dear Patriots,

In March 2010, Congress passed the President’s health care law against overwhelming public opinion. This public opinion translated into major election results in November 2010, and has continued to be strongly against the health care law.

Unfortunately, Congress does not appear to be paying attention. This week the House of Representatives is intending to pass – apparently with bipartisan support – a six-month budget that includes full funding for the Affordable Care Act. Tea Party Patriots stands against this flouting of the public’s will, and asks anyone and everyone who can send an e-mail or make a phone call to their Congressman to do so. The message is simple: in order to represent your constituents, do not vote to fund the President’s health care law. If you do, you are not with the American people, and you are with the bureaucrats and lobbyists in Washington.

Some people will tell you that Washington will be more conservative after November, and so we should wait until then before aggressively targeting the health care law. Unfortunately, grassroots activists have seen just how much value there is in waiting until next year – remember how spending cuts were supposed to be taking place in 2011 and 2012 if we only gave Republicans one chamber of Congress? Clearly, both parties have failed to hold to principles of balanced budgets and limited government, so it is the job of Tea Party Patriots to hold all Members of Congress accountable.

Your call, your e-mail, your activism is absolutely critical to our success, but it must happen as soon as possible. The vote takes place tomorrow. Thank you in advance for doing all you can to push for fiscal responsibility within our government.

Click to Call Your Representative Now

• Upvote 2

So sorry but i utterly and thoughly disagree with you. Being a conservative and Canadian we have had that type of health care for decades. Inspite of the high taxes on account of it i would not trade it in fot your money driven evil system you have now. Where cancer patients cam be cut off and killed off for a myriad of reasons...just to save a buck.... How Christian is that?

What blows me away is how so called Christians can turn a blind eye to the suffering caused by an umfair and spiteful system. All deserve health care. No matter what.

About 15 yrs ago my son needed an emergency appendix removal. He was on the operating table within hours. No second thoughts. All i did at the end was thank the staff profusely for saving my sons life...no bills, no worries. I cam see my family doctor for any reason no worries.

The right wing "Chritians" trying to block this are dead wrong. Where is the compasion they are showing for their wallets. When real people need medical attention and cannot get adequite help? Maybe they should ask Jesus to help them because these nuts are only looking out for themselves. IMO

• Downvote 6

So sorry but i utterly and thoughly disagree with you. Being a conservative and Canadian we have had that type of health care for decades. Inspite of the high taxes on account of it i would not trade it in fot your money driven evil system you have now. Where cancer patients cam be cut off and killed off for a myriad of reasons...just to save a buck.... How Christian is that?

What blows me away is how so called Christians can turn a blind eye to the suffering caused by an umfair and spiteful system. All deserve health care. No matter what.

About 15 yrs ago my son needed an emergency appendix removal. He was on the operating table within hours. No second thoughts. All i did at the end was thank the staff profusely for saving my sons life...no bills, no worries. I cam see my family doctor for any reason no worries.

The right wing "Chritians" trying to block this are dead wrong. Where is the compasion they are showing for their wallets. When real people need medical attention and cannot get adequite help? Maybe they should ask Jesus to help them because these nuts are only looking out for themselves. IMO

Well then, you dont understand US health care....No one can

be turned away from medical care. Whether its a Hospital, Clinic, or

Doctors Office....Illegal Aliens taking advantage of this is a big part of

our problem here.

Should you happen to be poor, there are multiple Govt Agencies that

provide Health Care....In my State they are called ACCESS...Every

US State has similar programs, there was absolutely no reason to

Socialize Medicine for everyone, it was already Socialized for the ones

you are talking about ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I see your point Chris but the way i see it our system has a few holes in it but it also seems fairer to take away the profit in health care and put the money back onto health care. Our system gets ripped off too but nobody gets their health cut off due to financial reasons. Everybody pays in and everybody benifits. Nobody looking over the docs shoulder looking for the cheapest fix. Sorry about my rant but i want to see eberybody get the best care not just those who can afford it. Having said that knowing the right people here can get you better service but thats a rant for my politicians.

I know others have tried to explain but in my little mind I am still confused. The only ones who are able to create taxes is Congress. Congress passed O care as a fine. The court established it as a tax. In my little mind this has to go back to Congress to be accepted as a tax?!?

I would like to see it treated as a few other taxes: The whisky tax, the tea tax.

Edited by desimo
  • Upvote 1