Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please help during this very sad time

carlablum

I have always believed prayer in numbers can heal.

I have just recieved news of a Dear Friend, Wife, and Mother that Died in a Snowmobile accident in Idaho. The community will be awaiting her return but we need some prayer in helping everyone who she has touched, find comfort and healing.

Thank you

My thoughts and prays go out to you, I just lost my wife last week, and it has been very difficult having to deal with it. I just know she is in a better place now, she had terminal cancer for a long time and through the whole thing she still managed a smile till the end.

I know at times this will seem hard to bear.Please keep in mind that the Lord has a plan for all of us and He will help you thru this very sad time in your life.My prayers go to all lives this precious lady has touched that they may also have comfort.

My thoughts and prays go out to you, I just lost my wife last week, and it has been very difficult having to deal with it. I just know she is in a better place now, she had terminal cancer for a long time and through the whole thing she still managed a smile till the end.

So sorry for your loss. Be comforted in knowing that Christ's healing covenant he made with us does not only include physical healing but emotional healing as well. "Jesus said by my stripes you are healed." I am praying for our Lord to give you peace and comfort.

I will be praying for you and the family of the lady that died in the snowmobile accident.

I will keep you and the family in my prayers and jmcsh I will lift you up to I know that prayer is all that holds us together most of the time but especially during a loss. Believe I know that better than anyone if it had not been for all the wonderful people here and around me praying daily I could not have made it this far since my sons death on 1/30/10. So I will pray God keeps you and comforts you. God Bless you both

Death leaves a heartache no human can heal, but love leaves a memory no one can steal. I pray the love in your heart for your frend comforts you and that our Heavenly Father be with you and your community as you await to celebrate the life and love of your friend.