Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

prayer request

tandy

prayer requests, positive thoughts etc appreciated...my son was flown to Nashville Neurological IC due to an unknown deadly bacterial infection of the brain...his skull had to have a hole drilled to relieve swelling and to try and drain massive infection....critical at this point...doctors puzzled as to cause and origin at this time but he had a minor proceedure in another hospital last week and it is the suspected origin at this time...in a Higher power's hands at this time...thanks to all in advance....tandy

• Upvote 3

name is Scott and thanks everyone...bad feeling to see someone you love laying there in a coma with tubes, wires etc attached all over their body...he's a stong spirit so with your well wishes and Supreme intervention we have faith for the best...thx again

prayer requests, positive thoughts etc appreciated...my son was flown to Nashville Neurological IC due to an unknown deadly bacterial infection of the brain...his skull had to have a hole drilled to relieve swelling and to try and drain massive infection....critical at this point...doctors puzzled as to cause and origin at this time but he had a minor proceedure in another hospital last week and it is the suspected origin at this time...in a Higher power's hands at this time...thanks to all in advance....tandy

Will be praying for your son Tandy. My mother in law was hospitalized for one thing and picked up what's called "Septic Shock"... it was ravenous and we almost lost her, she did finally pull through but it wasn't with out a lot of prayer and touch and go all the way. Peace to you brother and your whole family... place him in the hands of the Heavenly Father and he can't be in any better hands. Keep us updated my friend.

• Upvote 1

Father, we come before you on behalf of Scott and his family. Lord, please be ever mindful of this situation and intervene in your perfect way. We ask this in Jesus name, knowing that you hear our requests. May your perfect will be done. Amen

Hugs,

Man_Kind

I stand in agreement according to scripture Matthew 18:19. Amen.

• Upvote 1

my thoughts with you in this time of hard ship my friend,,,,, God ,, please ,,send scott the help he is in need of at this time ,,,, guide the hands of the doctors and show them the cure ,,,, in your name my it be done amen!!!!!! tandy ----- stay strong my friend this is the most taxing time a father can possible have

• Upvote 1