Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You to Adam Montana

Denwells

I know this is not the correct place for this type of post, but I didn't know where else to post this. So here goes....I am sure that with all the bashing and name calling you don't get many posts like this one. I feel that I am not alone in my thankfulness to Adam for the information that he provides to us. When I started on this investment road I had no idea where to look for information. I located this site and Adam's blog and have never even looked for another site. His information is straightforward and right to point. He hasn't held anything back from this group and for that I say thank you. I haven't posted many comments but read this information everyday. I feel it's going to get very crazy in days and weeks to come and I wanted Adam to know there was at least one person (and I'm sure there's more) that is thankful for what he has done here. There has been no bashing or name calling just my highest reguards to you and thanks. Denny Wells

I agree it's easy for people to sit around and do nothing then talk **** about people that are actually doing things.like our troops over seas.(I have a son in Afganistan in the Marines).so thank our troops and thank Adam for all the info that we all read on a daily basis.

I totally agree with you that we must thank Adam for all his effort and for this site. However, I also want to thank all the members and mod's of this site DV for being the best. No game, I have looked other sites but like DV no way. DV the best going for the RVVV forget the rest.