Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Finance 2012..International Conference on Banking

rsskelton

Ok, probably nothing to this, but I found it interesting. If you go to the home page of The 2012 International Conference and Exibition on Banking and Financial Services in Iraq, you will notice several pictures that scroll by. Eight pictures in, you will see a 25,000 dinar note. Underneath it reads this one liner......."25,000 Iraq dinar issued by the Central Bank of Iraq; The bank is planning to remove 000's".

As I said, probably nothing, but interesting to see.

RSS

Link:

http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/

• Upvote 3

I do think it means something and I don't like it.....we have to save those zero's! We should have our own little visiting party to the CBI.....we will carry signs, "Save The Zero's", "Cruelty to Zero's" "Kamel piss on yours if you kill the Zero's", "Killing Zero's is Just Wrong!" We won't let up either.....we will usher a drunk Trixie in the lobby of the CBI and if that won't drive them crazy the poop will!

***///

"PLANNING" to remove them sounds like it's not set in stone.

We're just glad there's some movement on this thing!

Remember how devious they are about "leaking" stuff...

I think it's another one of their mis/disinformation gimmicks.

Focus on the forward overall movement,

not this (perhaps intentional) sneak peek...

Be happy! :)

And ZIGMEISTER... come over later, we'll work on those protest signs together! :soon:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

"PLANNING" to remove them sounds like it's not set in stone.

We're just glad there's some movement on this thing!

Remember how devious they are about "leaking" stuff...

I think it's another one of their mis/disinformation gimmicks.

Focus on the forward overall movement,

not this (perhaps intentional) sneak peek...

Be happy! :)

And ZIGMEISTER... come over later, we'll work on those protest signs together! :soon:

Ten four on that....I have the pens.

***///

We got the martinis!

:P:);)

We're on. Ms. C will bring the ninjas, if they are out of jail. ;)

p7.jpg 25,000 Iraqi Dinar

25,000 Iraqi Dinar issued by Central Bank of Iraq; the bank is planning to remove 000’s. Glad 2 see you back RSS!! B)

I mean come on....those zero's are so pretty, and they never harmed a soul. Why would CBI want to kill them! Its a shame, really, they have no respect for zero's.

I do think it means something and I don't like it.....we have to save those zero's! We should have our own little visiting party to the CBI.....we will carry signs, "Save The Zero's", "Cruelty to Zero's" "Kamel piss on yours if you kill the Zero's", "Killing Zero's is Just Wrong!" We won't let up either.....we will usher a drunk Trixie in the lobby of the CBI and if that won't drive them crazy the poop will!

Please don't says drunk Trixie and drive in the same sentence....... :D

Zig and Ms. C..... Flip Flop Ninja reporting in. I have been keeping my index finger flexible. :) I leave the States on Saturday. Going back to AE, but I can swing through Kuwait to Bagdad if needed..... Just say the word. Then, look for my mug on the 5:00 pm news. I'll be the one with a grin on my face - proudly holding my flip flops for all to see :woot:

Have a good evening.

Zig and Ms. C..... Flip Flop Ninja reporting in. I have been keeping my index finger flexible. :) I leave the States on Saturday. Going back to AE, but I can swing through Kuwait to Bagdad if needed..... Just say the word. Then, look for my mug on the 5:00 pm news. I'll be the one with a grin on my face - proudly holding my flip flops for all to see :woot:

Have a good evening.

Thats what I love about you Ninja's your flexible. ;)