Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII

SWFloridaGuy

This is great news and I dont care who gets credit for it. It dont matter... I am hoping it gets done.. Thanks to all of you who bring us the good and bad news.... Thanks Camel I +st you. You and the others are great. The fact is it is true... Positive energy makes better things happen than negative.... GO RV!!!~~~ :goodnews:

• Upvote 6

You people have been saying that Obama is going to use this to his advantage for a LONG time.

Still has not happened!

So if he does use it to his advantage, will you all be disappointed?

I have an idea for all of you that neged her. If O does use it, do not cash in your dinar untill an Elephant gets back into the white house.

That will show O that you didn't support him.

NEG AWAY!! ENJOY

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Wow....this is wierd! Never been negged for sticking up for someone, especially someone like Carrello, and Zig, who bring a lot of great stuff to our forum. Be careful not to run these two off, because not very many people, want or have the time to bring the articles to us, and it would be a real shame to lose these two.

There are always two sides to everything, and while I don't agree with everything everyone says, I never neg someone for posting their opinion.

Anyway, if you want to neg someone, I can take it!

We are all on the same boat, so........

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 7

Wow....this is wierd! Never been negged for sticking up for someone, especially someone like Carrello, and Zig, who bring a lot of great stuff to our forum. Be careful not to run these two off, because not very many people, want or have the time to bring the articles to us, and it would be a real shame to lose these two.

There are always two sides to everything, and while I don't agree with everything everyone says, I never neg someone for posting their opinion.

Go RV!!!

I'm with you, NWGUY. While I agree with the other posters that, if Obama gets this done while in office, there's no way he's not going to try to take credit for the resulting improvement in the economy, I've been blowing my daily allocation of pluses trying to even y'all out. Politics is not this place's primary function, and since we all have to be on this ride together, we might as well try and get along. Carello, and plenty of other Democrats, do us a great service here, and she'll only ever get +s from me.

Save those negs for a-holes and gurus.

Oh, and thanks SWFG. You da man!

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 4

Um.... Not sure what to say here, So I will Gice it RAW...

KK, Carello, ZIG,and all the negging folks, (whom ever).... I for one apprciate what you bring and your positive attitude towards this investment. Your news links are impeccable and you are an asset to this site. However, I have also noticed a few posts here lately where you get awfuly TESTY. This is not a sign of disrespect IMO, maybe a burnout! I can atest to this. Your friend and probly a really great one, ZIG has your back from alot of the other "Folks" "idiots" "non-supoprters" of this site. However, IMO, this site is for dinar, not politics, your problems, louosy government, presidential strategery, LGBT, or anything else. I will defend you because it is what makes the USA so great, whether I agree or not, but to EVRYONE...... Try to stay on tpoic... THE IQD (NEW IRAQI DINAR). Most have been provided a forum to spew and spit what they think is relovent in thier own minds and personal situation, BUT, I for one do not give a chit what you think or anyone else for that matter. This is a family, (tight knit) group and we need to act as such for the greater good of our commuity here at DV. Some may agree, some may dis-agree, but the skinny is, we are investors of a highly speculative invest with great RISk and even greater REWARD. Since 05 I have packed, unpacked, lived, loved, wanted to hang GURU'S, and everything inbetween. Just remember, not matter what happens that we are all part of something special, or a bunch of dumb-a$$ who thought that we could get rich quick. You are In or You are OUT!! Pretty Simple...

I have no patience for Obama, and in my opinion Romney is not the Man fer the job, but how much LOWER do we all want to stoop for the same common goal.

If you like what I had to say, It is from my heart based on the relationships that have been forged here for the last several years, If you do NOT, my answer is simple.... I do not have all the answers "GO POUND SAND!!"

And for the rest "STAY THE COURSE", be courteous, but be yourself none the less!! Have a nice day!! :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Go RV!!!

Seems that there are a lot of frustrated people on here today NW.

I feel for them as Most everyone I know have accounts that are negative.

I wouldn't take it personally as they might really be hurting and need to vent.

I know Zig and CKK are not that thin skinned and can be run off.

And they know who they are sharing their time and knowledge with,

I Can't wait for the Vegas trip!!

• Upvote 2

Seems that there are a lot of frustrated people on here today NW.

I feel for them as Most everyone I know have accounts that are negative.

I wouldn't take it personally as they might really be hurting and need to vent.

I know Zig and CKK are not that thin skinned and can be run off.

And they know who they are sharing their time and knowledge with,

I Can't wait for the Vegas trip!!

:lol:

Thank you!

The funny thing about this, is I am not a Democrat, and actually totally disillusioned over our options, but I will defend the right to post opinions, without being negged for them. We are really lucky, and blessed to have people like Carrello, or Zig, and if by chance you don't like the way they think, or anybody for that matter, post your point of view respectfully, and if you both don't agree, drop it.

I agree that this is not the place for politics, and I am not an Obama person, but to be quite honest, we see Obama bashing all the time, and I guess Obama fans take it personal. I just want to come here get current information, and hangout with some very brilliant people.

Anyway, thanks for the support, and .......

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 4