Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII

SWFloridaGuy

Why would you say something like that? Do you know that our president would do that, or might he give credit were credit is due. Are you psychic or an Obama advisor, worked in the White House with a glass to door of the Oval Office forthe last three years, or what. You guys just love to stir a pot that is not even there making a soup that does not exist.

Why don't you put your energy into something positive and you might learn something. Negative minds are closed minds.

Thank you SWFG. This is very good news.

Thanks to all of the dinarians that continue to have a good attitude and are not negative Nellies. The negative bs is old, boring and not thought provoking. I appreciate the individuals that try to keep the dialogue intelligent, well, except for the Kamel talk around the Kamel Kooler, but at least the Kamels are looking forward to a trip to the Aegean.

Great post Carello

Unfortunately there are so many Obama haters out there they'll see anything as a conspiracy of the President's to take their money...or their guns.

Ironically it's the Repugs big business that is taking their money...they just don't know it...

Negative BS is boring and doesn't help anyone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Great post CarelloUnfortunately there are so many Obama haters out there they'll see anything as a conspiracy of the President's to take their money...or their guns. Ironically it's the Repugs big business that is taking their money...they just don't know it...Negative BS is boring and doesn't help anyone.

Sounds kind of negative to me ham.....I guess that's sort of symptomatic of a lib. "It's ok for me to be negative, but don't you dare be negative against my beliefs; do as I say, not as I do."

• Upvote 5

Why would you say something like that? Do you know that our president would do that, or might he give credit were credit is due. Are you psychic or an Obama advisor, worked in the White House with a glass to door of the Oval Office forthe last three years, or what. You guys just love to stir a pot that is not even there making a soup that does not exist.

Why don't you put your energy into something positive and you might learn something. Negative minds are closed minds.

Thanks to all of the dinarians that continue to have a good attitude and are not negative Nellies. The negative bs is old, boring and not thought provoking. I appreciate the individuals that try to keep the dialogue intelligent, well, except for the Kamel talk around the Kamel Kooler, but at least the Kamels are looking forward to a trip to the Aegean.

No neg from me Carello. But I must say, it sure doesn't sound like you. Maybe just a bad day or a bad topic? I've never seen you attack like that. Hope things get better for you.

I agree totally that it is counter-productive to talk politics when refering to those politics that won't affect the value or tax affects of a successful RV. However, Carrello directly commented on another posters opinion... his question was in defense of Obama, and a direct assualt on the belief that Obama "would do such a thing". Facts are what they are, and Obama has made his bed; any informed person can make a qualified statement regarding the FACT of his deceptions. Not being informed, or not choosing to be informed does not relieve an individual of his need to suppot what he/or she says. Carrello can attempt to make a case that Obama is a true and tried leader with the heart of a saint... it won't get far with Republicans, and an even shorter distance to those who are informed; be they Dem's, Repub's, Libertarians, Independants, Political Atheists, and all others. I negged him and I am not attached to any party, I just know a rotten apple when I see one. I do like Carrello's posts, and there are no hard feelings, just disagree on the truth.

Robert R.

Sorry Carrello, didn't realize you were a lady :)

I am not going to get my hopes up. I must agree there is a lot going on with the U.S. delegation visiting Iraq, Maliki "claiming" he will name the Security and Interior Ministers, the Financial Conference next week etc..but I still don't think anything will happen in 2013..I have been on this merry-go-round for a while and they always make promises but never deliver. I am going to continue to buy though..just $250,000 a month to add to what I have until something blows! I am hoping for 2013 like everyone else though...But hey who am I...I am just Greedy!!! GO RV!!....By the way, do you goes honestly think the UN will released Iraq with Maliki being in office? I don't...But I hope I am wrong...

I just joined but I have been involved since 2007 and counting....I have been reading the articles and comments and observiing. You know, more like reconnaissance work that the U.S. use those drons for (among other things)...I want one! Maybe I will buy one when the RV hits! I will have to settle for my remote control helicopter for now. It is a start though! GO..RV!!

• Upvote 1

LMAO... I just had to log in to add to the already 17 negs you received for what everyone including myself can see you have no idea what your talking about. Either your brainwashed like the rest of the Obama-zombies, or Not paying attention to who this Man is.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

LMAO... I just had to log in to add to the already 17 negs you received for what everyone including myself can see you have no idea what your talking about. Either your brainwashed like the rest of the Obama-zombies, or Not paying attention to who this Man is.

Well you're in for an enourmous surprise if you think Romney will be any different.

Both candidates are owned by banking and corporate interests so I could care less who wins in Novemeber.

Either way the results will be the same.

I'll take truth over partisanship any day,no matter how unpopular the idea may be.

Neg away folks!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Uh I don't know if your up on current events, but your post has nothing to do with this thread. I do not recall Obama is mentioned in the original post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well, Freud, if you go back and look at the commentor I was addressing, I asked why would you bring up an accusation of something that had not taken place. That was it. It had nothing really to do with Mr. Obama, but someone accusing someone else of doing something that had not been done yet.

Around here, you Righties have a whole section where you bash Liberals every day and night. You bash us all over this site, but if one person sticks up for their politics on the Left, OMG, your world crumbles. We are wrong and you are right. I will remind you that this is America and we are made up of all kind of beliefs. It is what we are about.

I send a case of Kleenex to you in November.

PS I like to think that I contribute to this site in a positive way. For you to get pleasure out of people negging me is quite disturbing.

Speaking of brain washing, I have a present for you that I just posted on another thead, and this came from the very, very, Republican magazine, Forbes. See what you think of this article from Forbes:

FORBES: Obama is the Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower

It’s enough to make even the most ardent Obama cynic scratch his head in confusion.

Amidst all the cries of Barack Obama being the most prolific big government spender the nation has ever suffered, Marketwatch is reporting that our president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Who knew?

So, how have the Republicans managed to persuade Americans to buy into the whole “Obama as big spender” narrative?

It might have something to do with the first year of the Obama presidency where the federal budget increased a whopping 17.9% —going from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. I’ll bet you think that this is the result of the Obama sponsored stimulus plan that is so frequently vilified by the conservatives…but you would be wrong.

The first year of any incoming president term is saddled—for better or for worse—with the budget set by the president whom immediately precedes the new occupant of the White House. Indeed, not only was the 2009 budget the property of George W. Bush—and passed by the 2008 Congress—it was in effect four months before Barack Obama took the oath of office.

Accordingly, the first budget that can be blamed on our current president began in 2010 with the budgets running through and including including fiscal year 2013 standing as charges on the Obama account, even if a President Willard M. Romney takes over the office on January 20, 2013.

So, how do the actual Obama annual budgets look?

Courtesy of Marketwatch-

In fiscal 2010 (the first Obama budget) spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-barack-obama/

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Couldn't agree more!

• Upvote 5

Well, Freud, if you go back and look at the commentor I was addressing, I asked why would you bring up an accusation of something that had not taken place. That was it. It had nothing really to do with Mr. Obama, but someone accusing someone else of doing something that had not been done yet.

Around here, you Righties have a whole section where you bash Liberals every day and night. You bash us all over this site, but if one person sticks up for their politics on the Left, OMG, your world crumbles. We are wrong and you are right. I will remind you that this is America and we are made up of all kind of beliefs. It is what we are about.

I send a case of Kleenex to you in November.

PS I like to think that I contribute to this site in a positive way. For you to get pleasure out of people negging me is quite disturbing.

Speaking of brain washing, I have a present for you that I just posted on another thead, and this came from the very, very, Republican magazine, Forbes. See what you think of this article from Forbes:

FORBES: Obama is the Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower

It’s enough to make even the most ardent Obama cynic scratch his head in confusion.

Amidst all the cries of Barack Obama being the most prolific big government spender the nation has ever suffered, Marketwatch is reporting that our president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Who knew?

So, how have the Republicans managed to persuade Americans to buy into the whole “Obama as big spender” narrative?

It might have something to do with the first year of the Obama presidency where the federal budget increased a whopping 17.9% —going from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. I’ll bet you think that this is the result of the Obama sponsored stimulus plan that is so frequently vilified by the conservatives…but you would be wrong.

The first year of any incoming president term is saddled—for better or for worse—with the budget set by the president whom immediately precedes the new occupant of the White House. Indeed, not only was the 2009 budget the property of George W. Bush—and passed by the 2008 Congress—it was in effect four months before Barack Obama took the oath of office.

Accordingly, the first budget that can be blamed on our current president began in 2010 with the budgets running through and including including fiscal year 2013 standing as charges on the Obama account, even if a President Willard M. Romney takes over the office on January 20, 2013.

So, how do the actual Obama annual budgets look?

Courtesy of Marketwatch-

In fiscal 2010 (the first Obama budget) spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-barack-obama/

Awesome post Ms. C....it makes one wonder who is being brainwashed! Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who still buys the left/right bull is brainwashed at least to some extent.

The elites will do anything to cause divison amongst others.

Lets make the whites hates minorities and vice versa.

Lets make the Christians hate Muslims,Muslims hate the other two,And Jews hate Muslims.

Lets make Gays and straights hate each other.

Lets make Conservative Republicans and Liberal Democrats hate each other.

Lets make America hate the middleeast,Russia,and China,while making all those hate America.

It is essential that the elites keep everyone at each others throats.They are TERRIFIED of everyone discovering who truly pulls the strings and is the real villians.

If everyone knew the truth they would be wiped out by the days end.

• Upvote 4

Well you're in for an enourmous surprise if you think Romney will be any different.

Both candidates are owned by banking and corporate interests so I could care less who wins in Novemeber.

Either way the results will be the same.

I'll take truth over partisanship any day,no matter how unpopular the idea may be.

Neg away folks!

Oh, I agree with you there. Both being controlled by the Elite. We are screwed either way. Neither one is getting my vote.

Uh I don't know if your up on current events, but your post has nothing to do with this thread. I do not recall Obama is mentioned in the original post.

My post was in response to Carrello fawning over Obama and how he can do NO wrong in her Eyes.

Oh, I guess we shouldn't take into account that the Budget just hit 16 trillion. Almost 6 TRILLION in 4 years.

MORE $ SPENT THAN ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED.

But you know what, it doesnt matter. They are going to collapse the dollar, the euro, and set up a new one. That's why they are spending like there is NO tomorrow. Because the New World Order/CFR will have their new currency system.

It will get so bad, People will BEG for the Bankers to step in and fix what they created.

• Upvote 3

Oh, I agree with you there. Both being controlled by the Elite. We are screwed either way.

you are spot on my friend. spot on. although i don't believe we are screwed especially once we realize and accept the truth for what it is.

as you all know, i try to keep my emotions at arms length and spend more time reading contracts, codes and policies because therein lies the fact of the construct of the fictional commercial world in which we sail. please digest CODE - 28 USC 3002 PT 15:

(15)
“United States” means—

(A)
a Federal corporation
;

now until a citizen truly and fully comprehend what this means and how it involves them, they will continue spending energy arguing what does not matter. "The United States of America" is not what many believe it to be. so many want it to represent an ideal, and that is okay if it brings a person a sense of something. along with that though, one should grasp the intent of the creators of the corporate trust we know as "The United States of America".

i will stop here, but i encourage you all not to fight each other over these political views. it will do no good and it will waste your precious time and energy when we could find better ways toward synergy and agreement. here is a video i think may really shine some truth on how it really is. it is all but 3 mins long. listen and digest it and let it soak in.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the posts Trinity and Teddy. Every chat room I go into these days is arguing over politics and religion. The elections have really brought out the worst in people and many seem to have forgot that we all have something in common that brought us together that we should be focusing on. That's another reason I like this forum. Even though this thread has gone way off topic, for the most part this forum is a nice break from the partisan bickering which is great. I can't even last 5 minutes in chat rooms these days. This is a place I can come and learn something new every day and for that I'm grateful.

• Upvote 5

maybe I'm stupid, or maybe just misinformed, but how does one judge the results of a budget that has not been passed since Barry took office?

Three Years Have Passed Since Senate Passed a Budget

By Matt CoverMay 1, 2012 (CNSNews.com) Sunday marked the three-year anniversary since the Senate last passed a budget.

April 29 was the record 1,096th day without a federal budget since passing a budget was required by law in 1974. Normally, each house of Congress passes its own budget, reconciles the differences, and then sends the final bill to the president for his signature.

However, the Senate, which is controlled by the Democrats, has not passed a budget since 2009.

The federal government, meanwhile, has continued to spend money, doling out a total of $10.4 trillion in the three years since a federal budget was last passed.

While budgets don’t directly spend money, they do set overall levels of federal spending and serve as a blueprint for congressional appropriators--setting out the nation’s taxing and spending priorities. By not passing a budget, the Senate has effectively blocked the government from changing those priorities.

This year, Senate Budget Chairman Kent Conrad (D-N.D.) has declined to hold a vote on the latest iteration of a Senate budget resolution, holding a hearing on his proposal but refusing to allow amendments or a vote on the measure.

“This is the wrong time to vote in committee; this is the wrong time to vote on the floor," Conrad said April 17. "I don’t think we will be prepared to vote before the election."

http://cnsnews.com/n...e-passed-budget