Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII

SWFloridaGuy

There is no news to report, Carello. Isn't that why Adam is quiet?

You and others can manufacture bulls**t posts daily. I will never buy into false information that some post on this site. Sorry! :D

Ski, you think there is no news to report? Have you been in the News Forum?

Why did you comment here regarding the CVII if you thought it was false information? I have never seen a more nonconsequential comment in my time here at DV.

Ski, I told you about bringing a spoon to a knife fight. Of course, I said that to you once before, and you thought I was physically threatening you not realizing it is a metaphor. Good going, Slick.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm with you, NWGUY. While I agree with the other posters that, if Obama gets this done while in office, there's no way he's not going to try to take credit for the resulting improvement in the economy, I've been blowing my daily allocation of pluses trying to even y'all out. Politics is not this place's primary function, and since we all have to be on this ride together, we might as well try and get along. Carello, and plenty of other Democrats, do us a great service here, and she'll only ever get +s from me.

Save those negs for a-holes and gurus.

Oh, and thanks SWFG. You da man!

• Downvote 3

I am optimistic, however, I remember last year, about this same time and a big meeting in the US. It was progress, but no grand finale.....The year has come and now gone....Hoping this will be a huge start to our grand finale very very soon, so we can all move on from this little gem of an investment and onto the next adventure!

Cherysh :twothumbs::salute:

• Upvote 2

Perhaps Adam will be able to shed some light on this in tomorrow's chat. Maybe his "contacts" provided him with some useful news that he can pass onto us. I would like to say this, I really appreciate everyone here.......everyone has something to contribute-politics & religion are subjects that will always hit a nerve and I appreciate both sides. I have my own opinions and values to follow that guides me in making my choices.

Anyway, before I start getting too mushy-korny here....let it RV, let it be September, let it be 1 to 1.

Thanks for letting me share ......because tomorrow all this warm & fuzzy thoughts could change biggrin.gif

Rope

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ski, you think there is no news to report? Have you been in the News Forum?

Why did you comment here regarding the CVII if you thought it was false information? I have never seen a more nonconsequential comment in my time here at DV.

Ski, I told you about bringing a spoon to a knife fight. Of course, I said that to you once before, and you thought I was physically threatening you not realizing it is a metaphor. Good going, Slick.

Your post needs a Mod review and you need therapy.

Creepy post.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for that while I was away..

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/obama-campaign-tweaks-bin-laden-argument-less-i-more-we/

there is another one.We all know what we heard regardless of what the Media hides or chooses to put into print. Not to mention there wouldn't be so much backlash against him trying to take the credit , had he not initially tried to do so to begin with. :peace:

• Upvote 1

Your post needs a Mod review and you need therapy. Creepy post.

Amen to that - Carello, in your first post chastising the poster who has a very good understanding of Barry's tactics YOU are the person showing negativity. As a matter of fact, most of your posts in this thread wreak of negative comments toward all who appear to disagree with your obviously high opinion of Barry. IMHO, what we have here is a clear cut case of the pot calling the kettle black!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why would you say something like that? Do you know that our president would do that, or might he give credit were credit is due. Are you psychic or an Obama advisor, worked in the White House with a glass to door of the Oval Office forthe last three years, or what. You guys just love to stir a pot that is not even there making a soup that does not exist.

Why don't you put your energy into something positive and you might learn something. Negative minds are closed minds.

Thank you SWFG. This is very good news.

Thanks to all of the dinarians that continue to have a good attitude and are not negative Nellies. The negative bs is old, boring and not thought provoking. I appreciate the individuals that try to keep the dialogue intelligent, well, except for the Kamel talk around the Kamel Kooler, but at least the Kamels are looking forward to a trip to the Aegean.

Thanks Carrello, I agree with you here. I can't believe you received so many negatives. I gave you a plus, but it doesn't seem to have helped at all. Haven't been around in a while, but nothing seems to have changed in the negative respect.

See ya,

r2

• Upvote 4

Chapter 7 will not be removed....considering iraq is helping iran and syria skirtsanctions. ch.7 is politicalleverage...that wontbe removed. u.til the puppets do what the un wants. period

You are such a negative nellie.......Why can't you just believe everything that's posted from Iraq news sources? That would be so positive. And after all, don't we want to very positive about every scrap of info that comes out about Iraq? I mean look at the record. Everything that has been posted by Iraqi media has come true!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is from yesterday but I didn't see it posted. Sorry if it's a repost.

9-10-2012 Chapter VII: Maliki meets Obama in New York to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. Departing for Iraq to the United States Prime Minister Maliki to Tros Iraq's delegation to the General Assembly of the United Nations, to be held next week in New York. Maliki will also include the word, according to the source, a statement Iraq fulfill its obligations towards the international resolutions concerning Kuwait, and there is no real justification for the survival of Iraq under Chapter VII of the UN Charter. Maliki will brief U.S. President on the latest developments and discuss shared files in relation to the Convention on the strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and the United States.

Full Article: http://www.alghad-iq.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2919:2012-09-10-21-53-31&catid=49:2012-04-26-19-24-23&Itemid=215

"Maliki will brief U.S. President" Let's hope Maliki can even get in to see the very busy Obama who is, apparently, far too busy compaigning to bother with his National Security meetings, to talk to our Israeli friends at a frighteningly crucial time for their nation, or it seems, to perform his ongoing Presidential duties.

• Upvote 1

I like you Carrello, but the fact that you keep defending Obama is sickening go me.

Agreed! I also like you, Carrello, and I value your intelligent comments regarding our common interests here, but I have long since grown quite weary of your constant defense of what I perceive as the indefensible.

• Upvote 6

You are such a negative nellie.......Why can't you just believe everything that's posted from Iraq news sources? That would be so positive. And after all, don't we want to very positive about every scrap of info that comes out about Iraq? I mean look at the record. Everything that has been posted by Iraqi media has come true!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Im just considering the u.s. delegation that had a sit down last week with over the iraqi assistance, allowing iranian military to carry supploes and iranian soldiers through iraq, to aid the asssad regime. then the issue of power sharingwould be imo the other pre-rec to ch 7 removal. jmo...

• Upvote 1

The problem is this, not everyone agrees with the majority on this board as far as politics. Every time the bashing Obama sentiments appear or any political hyperbole it usually destroys a thread of otherwise good posts and good thoughts. We are in this investment and regardless of political lines, we should respect others point of views. It is easier to get away with it, when the majority are of one mind politically speaking. Usually the remarks are made to stir up some friction, and in that serves this board no good.

I agree totally that it is counter-productive to talk politics when refering to those politics that won't affect the value or tax affects of a successful RV. However, Carrello directly commented on another posters opinion... his question was in defense of Obama, and a direct assualt on the belief that Obama "would do such a thing". Facts are what they are, and Obama has made his bed; any informed person can make a qualified statement regarding the FACT of his deceptions. Not being informed, or not choosing to be informed does not relieve an individual of his need to suppot what he/or she says. Carrello can attempt to make a case that Obama is a true and tried leader with the heart of a saint... it won't get far with Republicans, and an even shorter distance to those who are informed; be they Dem's, Repub's, Libertarians, Independants, Political Atheists, and all others. I negged him and I am not attached to any party, I just know a rotten apple when I see one. I do like Carrello's posts, and there are no hard feelings, just disagree on the truth.

Robert R.

• Upvote 4

You people have been saying that Obama is going to use this to his advantage for a LONG time.

Still has not happened!

So if he does use it to his advantage, will you all be disappointed?

I have an idea for all of you that neged her. If O does use it, do not cash in your dinar untill an Elephant gets back into the white house.

That will show O that you didn't support him.

NEG AWAY!! ENJOY

Nahh, I will still cash in! I didn't realize I lived in a country where we could NOT state our opinions. Carrello stated an opinion, one that was sensational... B. Obama is a good man that would not take credit where it is not due, and take the blame when it is.

If you make a statement you should be willing to discuss your opinion and how you arrived at it. What if I am not a Republican Ft7? Many of us realize that the options for candidates from both parties are not viable for the success of the People of the United States of America. I can't wait on either party to fix things, less I would die waiting... and I am a young man. I don't think it is fruitful to argue about B. Obama's negative character traits, or to argue that he is a hero or is prolific. Carrellos comment does not affect her value as a contributor, nor does it divide this community, it does reflect her political/rational view of this world. We don't have to all agree, thank god for free speech :) I think your great Carrello, at least you are involved in some way... just always keep an open mind with a critical line of thinking.

Well as I suspected this thread with a great post has been hijacked with political opinions, again. I thank those who are trying to keep us on task. Can we move on now?

The sad thing is that politics are requested to be abstained from, why can't a person state what they want and live with the consequences. People do not have to agree with one another, and they don't have to support or defeat their statements. This is not about politics, but the unabiding language of silence... cherish that we can state these opinions, cherish that we don't have to agree, as Thomas Jefferson said, "I would rather attend to the inconveniences of to much liberty than to little". Lets just all live with our beliefs and have thick enough skin to take the critiscism it might attract. I like all of you, and I don't mind that you all think differently than I do, I hope you all feel the same.

Robert R.

• Upvote 2

If we can't stay on topic then this topic will need to be closed. I have attached the original post because it appears some of you have forgotten what the topic is all about.confused.gifrulez.gif

9-10-2012 Chapter VII: Maliki meets Obama in New York to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. Departing for Iraq to the United States Prime Minister Maliki to Tros Iraq's delegation to the General Assembly of the United Nations, to be held next week in New York. Maliki will also include the word, according to the source, a statement Iraq fulfill its obligations towards the international resolutions concerning Kuwait, and there is no real justification for the survival of Iraq under Chapter VII of the UN Charter. Maliki will brief U.S. President on the latest developments and discuss shared files in relation to the Convention on the strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and the United States.

Full Article: http://www.alghad-iq...4-23&Itemid=215

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz26GqgEex0

• Upvote 3

If we can't stay on topic then this topic will need to be closed. I have attached the original post because it appears some of you have forgotten what the topic is all about.confused.gifrulez.gif

Full Article: http://www.alghad-iq...4-23&Itemid=215

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz26GqgEex0

And now to actually talk about the post. This sounds like very good news... this could really be the spark that gets the fire started. Thanks for the uplifting news Carrello!!!

Robert R.