Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII

SWFloridaGuy

I don't care who gets or takes credit for the RV when it happens. Just RV already! I want to retire.

Exactly who gives a fart, just get er done.

You people have been saying that Obama is going to use this to his advantage for a LONG time.

Still has not happened!

So if he does use it to his advantage, will you all be disappointed?

I have an idea for all of you that neged her. If O does use it, do not cash in your dinar untill an Elephant gets back into the white house.

That will show O that you didn't support him.

NEG AWAY!! ENJOY

HAHAHAHA!

• Upvote 2

Tried to help you out there NWGUY with some pluses

Thank you my brother! Just, would rather everyone gets along, and we get this RV done! I have been on here for quite sometime, and have never been negged. Just think maybe should take a little break away.

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 3

I really don't care who take credit for the RV....Just show me Da'money :)

I don't trust in politicians, hookers and cops :angry:

Agreed - however, I believe the correct order from most trustworthy to least should be - Hookers, Cops and lastly politicians. :)

• Upvote 1

The problem is this, not everyone agrees with the majority on this board as far as politics. Every time the bashing Obama sentiments appear or any political hyperbole it usually destroys a thread of otherwise good posts and good thoughts. We are in this investment and regardless of political lines, we should respect others point of views. It is easier to get away with it, when the majority are of one mind politically speaking. Usually the remarks are made to stir up some friction, and in that serves this board no good.

"Majority on these Board" :blink::huh::unsure: did I miss that poll :huh::blink::unsure:...the only friction anyone whats on this site is that lap dance promised by:blink: :huh::unsure: sh_t I forgot her name...anyway one thing is for sure......the "remarks" being made are for educational purposes only....so that mistakes are not repeated ;)

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 2

What a great strategy for Obama. Chapter 7 is lifted the Dinar is RVed and Obama takes the credit for it all.

I don't think it will RV then and I sincerely doubt Obama would take credit for it if it did. And if it were to RV and he did take credit for it I really do not think anyone would care. I know I wouldn't.

Edited by R Veyron
  • Upvote 2

I don't think it will RV then and I sincerely doubt Obama would take credit for it if it did. And if it were to RV and he did take credit for it I really do not think anyone would care. I know I wouldn't.

"I sincerely doubt Obama would take credit for it"...soooo I guess you didn't hear your boy take credit for bin laden :huh::blink::unsure:..he'll suck all the unjustified credit he can :(

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Majority on these Board" :blink::huh::unsure: did I miss that poll :huh::blink::unsure:...the only friction anyone whats on this site is that lap dance promised by:blink: :huh::unsure: sh_t I forgot her name...anyway one thing is for sure......the "remarks" being made are for educational purposes only....so that mistakes are not repeated ;)

Interesting in a red neck kind of way.

Why would you say something like that? Do you know that our president would do that, or might he give credit were credit is due. Are you psychic or an Obama advisor, worked in the White House with a glass to door of the Oval Office forthe last three years, or what. You guys just love to stir a pot that is not even there making a soup that does not exist.

Why don't you put your energy into something positive and you might learn something. Negative minds are closed minds.

Thank you SWFG. This is very good news.

Thanks to all of the dinarians that continue to have a good attitude and are not negative Nellies. The negative bs is old, boring and not thought provoking. I appreciate the individuals that try to keep the dialogue intelligent, well, except for the Kamel talk around the Kamel Kooler, but at least the Kamels are looking forward to a trip to the Aegean.

Read the article. It was purported to be written by an Administrator of an Iraqi news site. If the article was valid wouldn't a news reporter want to be the first to report such an event and attach their name.

Secondly, O and M do not make the ultimate decision to release Iraq from C7. The UN holds that power. When Iraq is released from C7 we will know quickly.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

"Majority on these Board" did I miss that poll :anyway one thing is for sure......the "remarks" being made are for educational purposes only....so that mistakes are not repeated ;)

I don't care what you say, that's funny right there.

I've seen Negs fly for people who say something nice about Obama and Positives up the yang for Republican supporters.

So please, let's not pretend this isn't a Conservative majority here.

• Upvote 2

Consider this meeting. If he's lucky he might get his support but I would suggest an opportunity for a butt chewing. This clown Maliki is The Snake In The Grass. What little grass they have. He is dangerous to our interests in the region and in playing all ends against the middle he risks being crushed like a bug. IMO....IMO only I see a play for Maliki in helping Iran and Syria with a Shiite power play inluding Iraq as the Iraqis are majority Shiite and in power. On a map you can see the results of such an alliance. A Super Shiite power with Nukes for goodness sake. Not including the large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons held by Syria for sure and Iran as well. Scary stuff.

Now the thing is that Syria is falling apart and it will be a blood bath. The momentum for the moment is always in doubt but it is concievable Assad will fall and then the ensuing chaos will reign. So there goes the power play as it was intended and since the issue is in doubt what is a Maliki to do? This guy is a survivor and he is wheeling and dealing right now. I put nothing past Maliki to survive. He will kill if needed or sell out the Iraqi people if it means he gets what he wants. I know he wants Chapter 7. But what else? Gotta be the Shiites in power. That is paramount too as we have seen him disrupt anything that will progress the country. He is more busy consolidating power for himself and the Shiites and who the hell needs electricty anyway. I believe Maliki loves Maliki than he does Shia. To that end he is having to weigh his options. If he turns to the Iranians and they lose and they will. Maliki ends up on the wrong side and back under UN control after the Next war. Ain't no way the West will ever let them go after they develop that bomb they say they aren't building. Well when they do..........it will hit the fan. Or....Maliki goes with the west and becomes a good and peaceful citizen of the world...yatta yatta. He does have options and he will explore all possibilities. However.....He could be walking into a buzzsaw of a meeting with the administration. He hasn't been particularly invisible and at times it seems that he finds his butt hanging out with his opposition to anything not Shia controlled. He could find himself threatened with a promise and a handshake...........which means squat as far as oh yeah..... we are gonna let you up from chapter 7...NOT!! Stay away from Iran or stay in Chapter 7........

These are just a few possible scenario's one can come up with. But it's a start when you consider Iraq and exiting Chapter 7. Skip the politics............. This is about Dinar. Wattaya think about it?

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 2

Consider this meeting. If he's lucky he might get his support but I would suggest an opportunity for a butt chewing. This clown Maliki is The Snake In The Grass. What little grass they have. He is dangerous to our interests in the region and in playing all ends against the middle he risks being crushed like a bug. IMO....IMO only I see a play for Maliki in helping Iran and Syria with a Shiite power play inluding Iraq as the Iraqis are majority Shiite and in power. On a map you can see the results of such an alliance. A Super Shiite power with Nukes for goodness sake. Not including the large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons held by Syria for sure and Iran as well. Scary stuff.

Now the thing is that Syria is falling apart and it will be a blood bath. The momentum for the moment is always in doubt but it is concievable Assad will fall and then the ensuing chaos will reign. So there goes the power play as it was intended and since the issue is in doubt what is a Maliki to do? This guy is a survivor and he is wheeling and dealing right now. I put nothing past Maliki to survive. He will kill if needed or sell out the Iraqi people if it means he gets what he wants. I know he wants Chapter 7. But what else? Gotta be the Shiites in power. That is paramount too as we have seen him disrupt anything that will progress the country. He is more busy consolidating power for himself and the Shiites and who the hell needs electricty anyway. I believe Maliki loves Maliki than he does Shia. To that end he is having to weigh his options. If he turns to the Iranians and they lose and they will. Maliki ends up on the wrong side and back under UN control after the Next war. Ain't no way the West will ever let them go after they develop that bomb they say they aren't building. Well when they do..........it will hit the fan. Or....Maliki goes with the west and becomes a good and peaceful citizen of the world...yatta yatta. He does have options and he will explore all possibilities. However.....He could be walking into a buzzsaw of a meeting with the administration. He hasn't been particularly invisible and at times it seems that he finds his butt hanging out with his opposition to anything not Shia controlled. He could find himself threatened with a promise and a handshake...........which means squat as far as oh yeah..... we are gonna let you up from chapter 7...NOT!! Stay away from Iran or stay in Chapter 7........

These are just a few possible scenario's one can come up with. But it's a start when you consider Iraq and exiting Chapter 7. Skip the politics............. This is about Dinar. Wattaya think about it?

:twothumbs: Now thats what I call some good ole common sense. Thanks Auto!

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 1

I have to agree with you on that.The fact that Obama has shown he will take credit not due to him in the past is pretty indicative of what he would stoop to doing in the future to those with their eyes open.Shall we mention Bin Laden as a start? Its not a matter of being a negative nelly , more a matter of being cautiously optimistic I would say. :peace:

Show me one news article with a quote where Mr. Obama takes full credit for bin Laden. One. He pulled the string to make it happen. Other than that show me where he said he takes the credit. Just one.........with a link.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Read the article. It was purported to be written by an Administrator of an Iraqi news site. If the article was valid wouldn't a news reporter want to be the first to report such an event and attach their name.

Secondly, O and M do not make the ultimate decision to release Iraq from C7. The UN holds that power. When Iraq is released from C7 we will know quickly.

As usual Ski, you have your pretty little head in an area of your body where there is no air. Why don't you tell SWFG that the article he posted was written by an administor? I am sure SWFG will shape up hearing that from you.

I said nothing of CVII. Do you think I don't know that "O and M" don't have a say in the release of a United Nations CVII sanctions release?

Did someone say testy? Do you wonder why?

Carello,

What is wrong with this site? I love the way you think.........with clarity and logic. For once, can't we ALL be happy that there will possibly be some positive movement. It always has to be about hate and anger!

What is amazing is that a comment was made about Obama taking credit. Completely made up. Hasn't happened and who knows if it will. I was making the point of don't start ugly conversations WHEN THE SITUATION IS NOT REAL. But no, it was a landslide about something that has not even happened.

Thank you for everyone for their support, and those that have a different opinion from me, great. But tell me how you can argue against me when a situation has not happened, and may not. That is just hatred.

See ya and good luck.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Show me one news article with a quote where Mr. Obama takes full credit for bin Laden. One. He pulled the string to make it happen. Other than that show me where he said he takes the credit. Just one.........with a link.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=obama%20taking%20credit%20for%20bin%20laden&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CEMQtwIwBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJsrSAqRrCc0&ei=8uhPUOz0KsKEjAL_5IDIDw&usg=AFQjCNEH3LrWcUhcS5doI45iaIsl8exrnw

At the very least, he doesn't come across with humility.... Copy and paste in browser if link doesn't come through

• Upvote 1

C7 has nothing to do with our current election. Members can try to twist and manipulate the two all day long. Btw: wasn't C7 the topic of this thread? Start a new thread if you wish to hash out American politics and our impending election.

Paxiderms are smart creatures. :D

Okay,

"C7 has nothing to do with our current election": your political quote, Ski.

"Start a new thread if you wish to hash out American politics and our impending election":Ski sweetie, you just gave us a political comment in your first sentence and now you tell us not to talk about politics. Which is it? We won't know what to do unless you keep us in a very straight line. Otherwise, you might send us to the principal's office.

"Start a new thread...": What would you know about starting a new thread in the News Forum? To do that you have to go out and find the news and go through the process of bringing it back to post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Interesting in a red neck kind of way.

"Interesting in a red neck kind of way" :blink::huh::unsure: No....it's actually black & white....you must be colored blind......as John Conlee sang it...... "these rose colored glasses that I'm looking through" ....ok now I'm officially a red neck :)

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 1

Okay,

"C7 has nothing to do with our current election": your political quote, Ski.

"Start a new thread if you wish to hash out American politics and our impending election":Ski sweetie, you just gave us a political comment in your first sentence and now you tell us not to talk about politics. Which is it? We won't know what to do unless you keep us in a very straight line. Otherwise, you might send us to the principal's office.

"Start a new thread...": What would you know about starting a new thread in the News Forum? To do that you have to go out and find the news and go through the process of bringing it back to post.

There is no news to report, Carello. Isn't that why Adam is quiet?

You and others can manufacture bulls**t posts daily. I will never buy into false information that some post on this site. Sorry! :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4