Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII

SWFloridaGuy

This is from yesterday but I didn't see it posted. Sorry if it's a repost.

9-10-2012 Chapter VII: Maliki meets Obama in New York to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. Departing for Iraq to the United States Prime Minister Maliki to Tros Iraq's delegation to the General Assembly of the United Nations, to be held next week in New York. Maliki will also include the word, according to the source, a statement Iraq fulfill its obligations towards the international resolutions concerning Kuwait, and there is no real justification for the survival of Iraq under Chapter VII of the UN Charter. Maliki will brief U.S. President on the latest developments and discuss shared files in relation to the Convention on the strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and the United States.

Full Article: http://www.alghad-iq...4-23&Itemid=215

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Thank you SWFG for your efforts.

• Upvote 1

What a great strategy for Obama. Chapter 7 is lifted the Dinar is RVed and Obama takes the credit for it all.

Why would you say something like that? Do you know that our president would do that, or might he give credit were credit is due. Are you psychic or an Obama advisor, worked in the White House with a glass to door of the Oval Office forthe last three years, or what. You guys just love to stir a pot that is not even there making a soup that does not exist.

Why don't you put your energy into something positive and you might learn something. Negative minds are closed minds.

Thank you SWFG. This is very good news.

Thanks to all of the dinarians that continue to have a good attitude and are not negative Nellies. The negative bs is old, boring and not thought provoking. I appreciate the individuals that try to keep the dialogue intelligent, well, except for the Kamel talk around the Kamel Kooler, but at least the Kamels are looking forward to a trip to the Aegean.

• Upvote 40
  • Downvote 60

Thanks to all of the dinarians that continue to have a good attitude and are not negative Nellies. The negative bs is old, boring and not thought provoking. I appreciate the individuals that try to keep the dialogue intelligent, well, except for the Kamel talk around the Kamel Kooler, but at least the Kamels are looking forward to a trip to the Aegean.

I suspect you've been around the Kamels a bit too long Carrello. Barry is very predictable in his modus operandi. You can bet your last dinar that he will not declare that this was "Bush's Fault"

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

I suspect you've been around the Kamels a bit too long Carrello. Barry is very predictable in his modus operandi. You can bet your last dinar that he will not declare that this was "Bush's Fault"

The problem is this, not everyone agrees with the majority on this board as far as politics. Every time the bashing Obama sentiments appear or any political hyperbole it usually destroys a thread of otherwise good posts and good thoughts. We are in this investment and regardless of political lines, we should respect others point of views. It is easier to get away with it, when the majority are of one mind politically speaking. Usually the remarks are made to stir up some friction, and in that serves this board no good.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

This is from yesterday but I didn't see it posted. Sorry if it's a repost.

9-10-2012 Chapter VII: Maliki meets Obama in New York to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. Departing for Iraq to the United States Prime Minister Maliki to Tros Iraq's delegation to the General Assembly of the United Nations, to be held next week in New York. Maliki will also include the word, according to the source, a statement Iraq fulfill its obligations towards the international resolutions concerning Kuwait, and there is no real justification for the survival of Iraq under Chapter VII of the UN Charter. Maliki will brief U.S. President on the latest developments and discuss shared files in relation to the Convention on the strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and the United States.

Full Article: http://www.alghad-iq.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2919:2012-09-10-21-53-31&catid=49:2012-04-26-19-24-23&Itemid=215

Well this is step in the right direction.

What a great strategy for Obama. Chapter 7 is lifted the Dinar is RVed and Obama takes the credit for it all.

He might be able to take some credit for chapter 7 but more credit is do Mrs. Clinton than President Obama.

As far as credit for an RV , well that's out of the question. There is no way no how this can look like something we have control over, if in fact we do.

I just feel that if the US trys to take any credit for an RV it would not look good in the eyes of the world.

This has to go down as Iraq's choice and success IMO.

Thanks You Very Much SWFG!

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

:D

Sorry I have only one + for Carrello & Ziggy. Cranky people negged you, but I did what I could to help you. I don't know what we would do without Carrello and Zig, so please everyone....lighten up a touch, and appreciate what these two people do for our forum! :D

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 24