Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Do We Do?

TLHUBER

why do i keep seeing ---- u.s money no good ?? ------ we send billions too afganistan,,,,,, we send millions too egypt-------we send trillion too eroupean area`s ,,, for a currency that isn`t worth a crap FOLKS SURE LOVE US TOO SEND IT TOO THEM sooo please shut up :mellow: { sorry but i`m haveing a crappy couple of weeks } here

• Upvote 2

why do i keep seeing ---- u.s money no good ?? ------ we send billions too afganistan,,,,,, we send millions too egypt-------we send trillion too eroupean area`s ,,, for a currency that isn`t worth a crap FOLKS SURE LOVE US TOO SEND IT TOO THEM sooo please shut up :mellow: { sorry but i`m haveing a crappy couple of weeks } here

Calm Down Calm Down Jeepguy. I hear you on the crappy weeks. Just thinking about what could happen. Never know what the hell this government has in store for us.

US debt is 16,000,000,000

US GDP is 15,300,000,000

Numerically, 16 trillion is scary. But a lot of countries are at +100% of debt to gdp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

Greece is 160%+

Italy is 120%+

Japan is 208%+

USA is only 104%. Neither Obama or Romney will magically turn the tables on the debt piling higher and higher. But I'll be voting Romney as it is likely to lead to a slower creation of more debt and more importantly - JOBS.

China has an economy built on building cheap crap. If the USD collapsed along goes China and India and every other country. It would cause insane economic damage. Worse than if every bank collapsed in 2008. USD collapsing will not be allowed to happen. It would hurt everyone.

• Upvote 4

***///

The strength of our Republic lies in her Patriots.

Even having a government hell-bent on corrupting her to within an nth of her life,

She stands strong in her convictions.

The morally bankrupt factions shall not collapse Her.

We The People won't stand for it if United We Stand,

One Nation Under God!

Stand fast & fight Patriots!

We're one of the very few still worth fighting for....!

The rest of the world knows it, too.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5

Hahahahahahahahahahaa If the dollor collapses where your going to trade your dinar is going to be the least of your worrys. I think you will be pretty busy just trying to stay alive. Considering your question (what do we do) In your case I would answer

Pray. Real hard

P.S

food, guns, ammo, shelter

• Upvote 1

Hahahahahahahahahahaa If the dollor collapses where your going to trade your dinar is going to be the least of your worrys. I think you will be pretty busy just trying to stay alive. Considering your question (what do we do) In your case I would answer

Pray. Real hard

P.S

food, guns, ammo, shelter

"They" will never let the dollar collapse if anything the Euro will collapse therefore giving the U.S dollar more value as we approach back to the gold standard which i believe is the only way NOW theres really no going back to the Fiat system has failed us as of now. We must get passed this and yes the markets will be hugely shocked but thats just the way it is, new money and future wealth usually is introduced every 10 years guess when the 10 years is up? you got it, 2013 since the new dinar was distributed back in 2003. With the Euro being dismantled and on the verge of collapse id say this has been in motion and a plan for some time now.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

Barter and trade what you need to get by--old shoes for a pair of jeans, 8-track player for a goat, a couple chickens for a cleaned house, bratty kid for butter churn, 2012 tax service for a '76 station wagon...Innovation, invention, and True Grit survival instincts got people through rough times in the past, and it will once again. God bless America! :eagle: