Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's 9/12/2012 chat

Bumper64

Adam: In your chat last week you seemed just as disappointed as we are that there has not been an RV. In your research and meetings with your contacts this past week do you anticipate an RV before the end of the year? I'm not even asking for an RV amount, just want this loooong term investment to happen. I like many others have been waiting approximtely 8 years and as any normal person we get kind of ancy the closer it gets down to the wire.

What I've come to appreciate about you is you say a whole lot without saying a lot; you make us think and draw our own conclusions; and you never make false promises or blow smoke up our behinds.

Come On RV ! ! !

Vanilla Wafer

• Upvote 6

Hi Adam... I am a new vVIP member. Thank you for your hard work. I am curious about Talabani. He has been out of the country and this whole situation seems to be getting out of hand. When is he supposed to come back home to Iraq??? Why has he been gone so long. Once he returns, will he be able to get the RV train moving again???

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, I was reading on AKNEWS and noticed this article "10/09/2012 18:53

By Joel Wing*In June 2012, the Fraser Institute issued its latest report on investment in oil and gas around the world. The paper was based upon a survey of several hundred executives from the hydrocarbon industry. Iraq ranked near the bottom in almost every category. This souring of opinion on Iraq is quite a change as... What are your thoughts on this news and a proposed RV? To me it looks like things are souring in Iraq.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam...somewhere in the thousands of posts read over the past year, I remember a Nov. 16th retirement date for Dr. Shabbibi...is that correct? If so, one would think he'd like to complete what was started back in 2003 with a tidy little RV before that date. Any thoughts on that event? I know in Iraq, nothing is solid, as in that date could be pushed to 2013, or 2014. One other thing, it seems a bunch of articles allude to the CBI not being ready until 2013 or 2014...is that just smoke iyo? Thanks bud...Rafa10s (K-State alum...Jordy Nelson's school!)

Hi Adam--hope all is well with you and crew.

Recently I have read some talk about investing in the ISX through a brokerage firm in Iraq and have also read less than encouraging news from others about their experience with the Warka Bank. Realizing that you do not make any specific referrals or recommendations, I would appreciate any comments you might have about the wisdom or appropriateness of such a move (investing through an Iraqi brokerage)?. Thanks for your committment and wisdom in these matters.

Greetings Adam,

As investors preparing for post-RV financial decisions, we seek to enhance our Dinar investment education while avoiding inaccurate "rumor mill" sources. Since we consider DinarVets to be the PREMIER resource for recommendations, your answers to the following questions would greatly benefit us and hopefully others as well:

1. To whom do you turn for REPUTABLE and NEWSWORTHY Iraqi / Middle East media outlets/websites for reliable information, assuming they exist?

2. If so, can you provide links to Iraqi / Middle East news media resources (print or video) which you would recommend to provide TRUSTWORTHY and INFORMATIVE Intel to enhance our education on the Nation of Iraq, its banking, currency, progress / plans, and future projects?

Adam, thank you for your valuable time to answer our questions.

Best Regards,

"DinarBlessings"

• Upvote 1

Hello, Adam. I am concerned about Iran and the possibility of a nuclear weapon, and that concern has grown stronger when I feel that, in our own Oval Office, no one is home. Also it appears that Netanyahu is either attempting to force a response from Obama or is trying to lay the groundwork for taking out Iran's nuclear facility(s) with or without American support. Netanyahu has been reported as saying that, to get Obama to give him American support, he has to force Obama's hand before our election. Three questions: 1.) Where does this possible "clash of titans" leave an RV? 2.) What impact would such an event have on Iraq? 3.) Might this be an event, after which all bets are off regarding an RV?

• Upvote 1