Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Genx Take on Current Events

Dinars4Jesus

Your out of your mind if you cant see it with out FOX!

Not so much out of one's mind as lacking a solid foundation in the history & issues behind the establishment of our country. You are absolutely correct. We shouldn't need Fox to see what's going on. However, Fox is doing what the the other media outfits aren't and that is, real journalism. In doing so they are providing a great service to the country.

I was with you until you said we should expect to pay 50% in taxes no matter what. I'm not sure where you are getting that number from, but it's not right.

With the new tax laws that were hidden in the Health Care Bill, increasing in capital gains taxes and adding to that your state tax, I'd say it will be very close to 50%

Obama’s budget proposes to allow the existing 15 percent tax rate on dividends and capital gains to rise to 20 percent in 2011 for the same high-earners. Layering a 3.8 percent Medicare tax on top of that would mean a new top rate on dividends and capital gains of 23.8 percent. The top tax rates on interest and rental income would rise to as high as about 44 percent, assuming other Obama tax increases on high-earners are enacted.