Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA supports Talabani to end crisis

Carrello

America Talabani: We support Iraq in solving the current problems and the dismantling of the crises facing the development

Sunday, 09 September 2012

Twilight News / The United States has expressed U.S. willingness to resolve the current problems and the dismantling of the crises facing its development and progress, with new President Jalal Talabani confirmed to resolve differences and outstanding issues between the political blocs through the Constitution and dialogue. Talabani had received, on Saturday, at his residence in Germany and high-level U.S. delegation included Carlos Pascual and Jonathan Alknd. A statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic received "Twilight News" copy that "the delegation conveyed the greetings and best wishes of the U.S. administration of President Talabani health and a speedy recovery and a full and speedy return to Iraq to the official duties and make diligent efforts to resolve outstanding issues between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, especially to resolve oil law and gas laws and other issues. The statement added that the U.S. delegation stressed U.S. support for the Iraqi people in order to solve the current problems and the dismantling of all the crises that stand in the progress and development of Iraq, wishing the success of all efforts, including the great efforts made by President Talabani, which aims to reach practical solutions and effective contribution to the consolidation of the National Front, and promote stability in Iraq and to build. For his part, Talabani said in the statement that "all the problems will be resolved through the constitution, agreements and constructive dialogues and brotherly and which alone is the best way to solve and resolve all problems and to move to a new stage." Talabani stressed the importance of the implementation of the agreements reached between the political parties that emerged from the current government. J p

My link

• Upvote 6

Knee surgery might have been part of the reason he's been gone for a while, but I tend to think it was also to give Maliki enough rope to hang himself by showing his true colors in Talabani's absence. If I were Maliki I would be praying that Talabani has a small foot attatched to that knee, for soon its likely to be planted someplace the sun don't shine..This is actually great news and hopefully the news to come about in the next couple of weeks should be rather interesting to read. :peace::twocents:

• Upvote 1