Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Defense Minister

SWFloridaGuy

9-9-2012 Defense Minister: A meeting will be held on Monday to resolve the Defense candidate. The meeting will bring together leaders of all Iraqi factions, including Allawi. The meeting will focus on the selection of the candidate for the post of Defense Minister. http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/9174-2012-09-09-10-10-12.html

• Upvote 14

+1 SWFloridaGuy, thanks for finding this one and bringing it to DV. Hopefully, they will get something accomplished over there and not use it as yet another opportunity for tongue wagging and debate. It would be nice for them to get some of these things finished. Have a great day.

This does not really matter but I just. I just. Checked my Oanda app and it's the lowest I have ever seen. 1128.24 IQD to USD!! The right direction even for those who bought at 1170. Just dollar fluctuation but still highest I hav e ever seen! Stay the course!!

• Upvote 1

Right about now, I'm thinking Bozo the Clown or Ronald McDonald would be a good choice considering the performance of the current Defense Minister... Wait, isn't that Maliki himself since he didn't appoint a 'fall guy'? Well, you win some and you loose some, pal. Get this situation resolved, along with the HCL, and the World just might forgive you for the foolishness leading up to the resolution... Well, the world might but your own countrymen... That is an entirely different story...

• Upvote 1

we shall see. i am kinda with jon29 on this one since the most preferred candidates names the were tossing back and forth a year ago are the same names that surfaced again. perhaps there will be more urgency to get it done this time.

Right on. its like maliki wants the appearance of good faith and intentions....but solving the security ministery is not what he wants to do. They give excuses and postpone time and time again. i think itw political posturing with no real intention to ever appoint. how long will it last. who knows....but its been over a year...with the same procrastination