Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mormons Believe Blacks Represent Satan On Earth

Showtime2012

For some of you so-called Christians who are going to vote for Mitt Romney in November- check out these videos about LDS.

Did you all know that blacks couldn’t hold any callings or go to the temple or even have an Eternal Family under mormon teachings before the ’1978 revelation.’ So why would you want to invite them into your cult, that didn’t allow them any basic rights before?!

They still profit to this very day from their doctrines of hate, bigotry & racism & Mitt Romney is proud of it all & refuses to even apologize for what they taught or for being a part of a such a horrific, racist organization until 1978, when he was 31 years old & soon to become a Bishop & then Stake President. He has no problem with any of it at all & even justifies it & defends his church.

If he really had to pull off the road because he wept, then why won’t he say it was wrong? if “God is no respecter of persons” as Mitt Romney claims he & his mormon CULT believe; then why were blacks cursed to begin with & why have the actual teachings never been repudiated?! It’s because Mitt nor his church really believe that & more than likely, he’s a liar & never pulled off the road to weep either!!

This is all we need to know about who Mitt Romney is..thank you Mitt for being honest at least once!! A warning that has been obviously overlooked by the Morman cult from the holy bible in the book of Revelation 22:18 " I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HPGE6CzZ_84#t=2s

Some will call this post liberal propaganda- so be it!

A challenge for the birthers- fire all of OBAMA's background investigators for not really checking the -so-called authenticity of his birth certificate. Be careful, it might be the man standing next to you in church on sunday and not the man with the tan whom comes from the land of sun and sand! :o

My brothers and sister in Christ - " Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" by voting for Mitt. If Obama is a fake, God almighty will deal with him like he has with every other so-called crook and liar.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 30

You're completely ignorant about this subject and should feel bad for posting it.

Mormons haven't believed that for years. All religions have their past (and present problems) but spouting hate and false posts doesn't help

make this a better World.

Do you really think Jesus would have liked what you just wrote?

If so, you're not getting His message of love and need to go back to a better church than the one you're going to now.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I ask everyone who will be voting this November to take the knowlege we have on Barrack Obama and Mitt Romney (and Johsnon, Paul, Rosanne Barr, the inmate on the ticket, who ever you are voting for) and place them side by side. ALL have a past. We are who we have become because of our past experiences. We all grow and "evolve" because of our past experiences. We all join organizations that have grown in the past.

Now, look at all the candidates now and vote for the person you feel will benefit America the most. Don't do this from their speeches, look at their current beliefs and how they act in public. The information is out there and can be a lot to consume but this election is worth it. WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE, we can hold back the powerful politicians and bankers. We may suffer for it, but we will only become stronger. If you have faith, have faith that God will bring us through this, but we can't wait for Him to do everything for us.

I have to wonder why anyone who has purchased Dinar and waiting on RV would vote for Obama, do you really want to pay the taxes he is proposing on Capital Gains? We have waited all these years just to take a cut in half for him to spend on free cell phones for the greedy poor (yes I said it). Are we going to lose everything anyway if Iran gets in a war? Iraq is so unstable right now it won't take much to send it back to the dark ages. Pray for God to bring everyone through this current situation and for us to become a strong nation again so that we don't need a "nest egg" from the Dinar in the first place. Research, Research, Research, and hopefully we can teach everyone who wants to live here, American Values.

• Upvote 5

Now, the whole world knows... it's the Democratic party that represent Satan on earth. They made that very clear at their convention.

I have to say that was the dumbest move, I've ever seen!! But they feel comfortable an are more openness to the actuality of the way they Feel!! Then you have this saying "unintentional consequent." The actions that they did by the removal and reinstate, of God out the Platform, has awoke every God Fearing person in the United States, you think Chick Fil a was busy, wait till Election Day 2012!! I can't wait!! :D

• Upvote 7

The quiet "wise" almost always seem to outnumber the loud "foolish." Thank you, Capn Geech, jonjon, dog53, Yota, pragerbabe, DinarMillionaire, and Snotrocket, for speaking (a.ka.a writing) your wisdom and sharing it with the rest of us. I am proud to be associated, even in a small way, with such wise American patriots. America has always had her share of such people, those who go on about their everyday lives, blending in with the rest of us, until a crisis arises, at which point they rise up, one by one, and leading other like-minded citizens, America's patriots save her again. There is no doubt that America is once again in grave danger. We witness that in the foolish comments by very foolish people, even here. I pray there are enough incredible patriots to step up to both lead and protect our country as we go through this election. They are badly needed, for in such fearful times as these, only those who love America deeply are stalwart enough to, once again, become her Saving Grace.

I have to say that was the dumbest move, I've ever seen!! But they feel comfortable an are more openness to the actuality of the way they Feel!! Then you have this saying "unintentional consequent." The actions that they did by the removal and reinstate, of God out the Platform, has awoke every God Fearing person in the United States, you think Chick Fil a was busy, wait till Election Day 2012!! I can't wait!! :D

Great comment!! I agree completely!!!

• Upvote 5

It's certainly no mystery that unfortunately and due to ( intentional by some) ignorance the word "black" has always been associated with bad, negative things.

It has always been somehow demonized through the centuries.

Some Folks through time came out with the most creative ( funny/sad) justifications for that.

• Upvote 1

Convention? I thought it was more like a SATANIC RITUAL! ;)

Exactly, what it felt like to me also... people have laughed and mocked Clint Eastwood for his speech but I absolutely loved it... at least it was unscripted and sincere, it wasn't changed 100 times before he took the stage to better appeal to voters he just said what he felt..

• Upvote 1

Exactly, what it felt like to me also... people have laughed and mocked Clint Eastwood for his speech but I absolutely loved it... at least it was unscripted and sincere, it wasn't changed 100 times before he took the stage to better appeal to voters he just said what he felt..

.. heres how romney feels about it .. >>>

Edited by dontlop

Is this the best that the Obama camp can do to try and get more votes? If you want to try and be racist, how about when Eric Holder made the comment that things would not be getting a priority if it was a crime happening against a 'non-minority'? Or how about Obama's comment that his grandmother acted like a 'typical white person'? We can go on but I think my point is made.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All I wanted out of this post was to bring an interesting talk point about Mitt Romney and the LDS's feelings on black folks and their religion. NOT one of these posters whom has responded can challege and have a intelligent rebuttal about the videos and my post. I will not make any apologies for my lack of dissimilitude amongst some of you on this site. Not a one has wriiten any responses back that could emasculate the powerfulness of this posts- but leave intemporate negatives without merit. I want to thank those whom did not resort to juvenile name calling. And lastly, to those whom believe that I have an ambivalent attitude towards my Lord and personal savior JESUS CHRIST; I don't! Not once in the bible did Jesus tell some dude named John Smith or a dude named Maroni to list black people as confounded and not worthy of eternal life! Wake up America!

Somebody show me with bible scripture where America is even listed or even named as God's Country- SHOW ME! :unsure:

America had better repent of her sins, before we get destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah! :o

"stick and stones may break my bones, but negatives will NEVER hurt Me!" :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Showtime2012 Somebody show me with bible scripture where America is even listed or even named as God's Country- SHOW ME!

Well From Genesis 1 this is Beginning!! The Bible is what Made America so Great, And if you want to choose being political correct because God didn't put the word America in the Bible. Well I'm speechless!! But I will continue to Pray for America!! Your answer is High lighted in Dark Green!!

American King James Version

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters. 3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the middle of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together to one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth: and it was so. 12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light on the earth: and it was so. 16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light on the earth, 18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creeps on the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. 27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28And God blessed them, and God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth. 29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creeps on the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. 1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now, the whole world knows... it's the Democratic party that represent Satan on earth. They made that very clear at their convention.

At their convention they DID DENY GOD 3 TIMES....I heard it myself...yikes! :(

And another thing, God says that if you bless Israel that you will be blessed and if you curse Israel you will be cursed. What are they doing (liberals)? Not blessing Israel. So we go vote them out and vote someone who will bless Israel. It appeared to me that Romney and Netanyahu got along pretty good unlike obama.

• Upvote 3

Well Showtime, Obama has disreguarded God and our country innumerable times in the last 4 years... Romney is a member of a church that didn't accept blacks decades ago... From a Christian standpoint I just don't see how you see would Romney the worse of the two, as a black man I can understand why you wouldn't appreciate the old mormon doctrine but I don't really see your point here, the doctrine was changed and this is 2012 not the 1970's...

• Upvote 2

And then God created Adam and placed him in the beautiful garden which was called Eden. Adam became lonely, so God created Eve as his helpmeet. And of course, to keep things working, he gave them one rule--Thou shall not eat fruit from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. But God made one error. He put the snake in the garden. Some say, however, that this snake was Adam's phallic problem, always seeking outlets. But whatever . . . it convinced Eve to participate in that forbidden fruit. Do you suppose that snake spoke with Adam's voice? And like women everywhere, especially those made from the male rib, she listened to Adam. Uh-oh!! Trouble!! There's trouble in River City, and it starts with S and it ends with X and it stands for sex.

But then God looked down and perceived his flaw in action. And he shouted and yelled as He raced down all the way from Heaven to Earth: "You kids stop that!! Stop it right now!!" Of course, as we all know, Adam pointed his finger at Eve and said in his guiltiest voice, "She did it!" And Eve answered, "Nuh-uh!! He did." And so God cast them both out, and look at where it got us. Humans have had to live countless centuries, in fact, actual Eons, before they found another Paradise. This time, they named it America. And God reached forth His hand and blessed them. He looked at America and called it good.

But now, Adam's sons by the millions, and his daughters of equal numbers, have to make a decision. Do they make wise decisions this time so that they can keep their beautiful new Eden? or do they once again cause so many problems that, one way or another, they get cast out a second time? Do they really want to listen to the snake in their midst again? And this time, they and their children will be banned from Eden forever, for there will never be another perfect garden like America. God, Himself, promised that this was the last time. Oh, sure. He is a forgving God, and He let us slip by once before. But do we really want to risk playing footsies with evil a second time? Really???!!! Hmmm . . .

• Upvote 2

Agreed agreed!

• Upvote 2

God says that if you bless Israel that you will be blessed and if you curse Israel you will be cursed.

End Quote

Just like that? No matter what? So that way Israel gets always a pass regardless.....

Just like that! No matter what! Israel doesn't get a pass. God said it and He doesn't change. God deals with Israel in a different way. If you don't read and study the Word of God then you wouldn't understand. Not trying to be mean but that is just the way it is. :)

Another one is, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved; you and your family." Just like that...no matter what! No matter who you are or what you have done...just like that. :D

Umbertino God's got great things in store for you, if you will trust Him. He won't fall off His throne if you ask Him if He is really real then show up and show off in you and your family's life. :lol:

hahaha You are so cute!! But I had to agree!!

I had to agree. That was funny :lol:

• Upvote 1

All I wanted out of this post was to bring an interesting talk point about Mitt Romney and the LDS's feelings on black folks and their religion. NOT one of these posters whom has responded can challege and have a intelligent rebuttal about the videos and my post. I will not make any apologies for my lack of dissimilitude amongst some of you on this site. Not a one has wriiten any responses back that could emasculate the powerfulness of this posts- but leave intemporate negatives without merit. I want to thank those whom did not resort to juvenile name calling. And lastly, to those whom believe that I have an ambivalent attitude towards my Lord and personal savior JESUS CHRIST; I don't! Not once in the bible did Jesus tell some dude named John Smith or a dude named Maroni to list black people as confounded and not worthy of eternal life! Wake up America!

Somebody show me with bible scripture where America is even listed or even named as God's Country- SHOW ME! :unsure:

America had better repent of her sins, before we get destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah! :o

"stick and stones may break my bones, but negatives will NEVER hurt Me!" :lol:

you'll get all the negs I have for today. They are not "intemperate". I've got skin in the game. Anybody can make a YouTube video and twist others words to mean what they want them to mean. It is sad that you are so easily dissuaded to things others say. But, I guess that's why your in Obama's court in the first place. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.
  • Upvote 2