Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD MODERATOR JUGDAWG1 SHOWS HIS IGNORANCE

seetrader1

Juggy says......

"The bottom line is real simple. The process of deleting the zeros is Is the process of

1.Revalue

2.Buy up existing currency with 3 zeros within a certain time frame

3.Destroy the currency with 3 zeros

So many folks run around saying the 25,000 dinar bills will be reduced to 25 dinar bills but I have yet to see any proof of this fact but there has been a few who have preached this slant for as long as I can remember. Over the years I have seen nothing that agrees with that premise and yet I have seen a heckuva lot that agrees absolutely with the basic premise of the 3 steps above. If folks believe in the 25 dollar 25,000 dinar bill, my thoughts are......Why are they here???

In either case, I believe you probably can find supporting evidence of either case so the choice is what, whom do you believe? The vast majority of the PD members believe as Steve, Ray and all of us mods. In the basic three steps above.

As far as being banned for this, I won't be doing it. Most the folks that have been banned for it or put on mod review for it are folks who were constantly trying to shove it down everyones throats OR just saying it in the worse possible time in the worse possible way.

Carpe Diem"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Ray says that Shabby's gonna come out on Iraqi TV on the 15th of this month and announce an RV date and rate...Dude needs to crawl away from the bong.

Stevei said last night that he's getting ready to "release some powerful information"...I wonder if it's as powerful as that RV he promised in March of last year? :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Juggy's a really nice guy...but he needs to quit listening to Koonce, Kraperoni, Breitling, and The Oil man.. and do his own research.

DaveR tattled on me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi DaveR...I know you're down there. Ha Ha Ha!!!!! :D

Tell me seetrader, when are you going to stop insulting other peoples opinion and grow up.If you dont like PD .....stay out of PD.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Unbelieveable on How opinions of others are taking to the extreme.....

We all are in this investment hun for the same Reason.... RV.

Hope the best to you and hope your heart fills back up with love and not hatred toward others...

Kats

You're a mod at PD. Your boy Steve send you over here? :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seetrader , i not here to have a arguement No one sent me over here, I have been a member here a long time, and i Respect everyone opinions and facts that they see, i don't go and start nothing with anyone... and state facts as i see them.. me being a mod anywhere has nothing to with this conversation.

Go RV.... :D

Seetrader , i not here to have a arguement No one sent me over here, I have been a member here a long time, and i Respect everyone opinions and facts that they see, i don't go and start nothing with anyone... and state facts as i see them.. me being a mod anywhere has nothing to with this conversation.

Go RV.... :D

I respect opinions...but all I see when I review Steve and Ray's posting history is PUMPING AND LIES.

Well see that is your opinion and i not going to bash you for this,,

everyone at every site have to use that stuff between their ears and make their on conclusions. But bashing don't help anyone anywhere,

I for one have never bashed anyone for there opinion and try to hash it out and make sense to their conclusions of why.

Anyways you have a nice day.

Well you have a nice conversation with yourself cause i am leaving :P

Ok. Take care.

you need help..

Don't we all. :P

The ones who really need help will be the poor members over at PD once they find out they've been lied to.... AGAIN. I wouldn't be surprised to see a meltdown on that site on the 16th. :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well i thought i better clarify something for you hun, before i take off..... Ray didn't say it will RV on 15th , He said Shab will be announcing a new date or a RV.. Thus is just a Good Window for a possibility of Great News, Great things will happen, we have to be patient since no one knows the date and rate.........Laters Kats

Well i thought i better clarify something for you hun, before i take off..... Ray didn't say it will RV on 15th , He said Shab will be announcing a new date or a RV.. Thus is just a Good Window for a possibility of Great News, Great things will happen, we have to be patient since no one knows the date and rate.........Laters Kats

No need to clarify...I saved Ray's update. I know exactly what he said.

This is what I posted above...

"Ray says that Shabby's gonna come out on Iraqi TV on the 15th of this month and announce an RV date and rate...Dude needs to crawl away from the bong."

When somebody tells me that the head of a Central Bank is going to go on National TV and announce when he's going to RV I know that person is either clueless or lying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok. Take care.

Don't we all. :P

The ones who really need help will be the poor members over at PD once they find out they've been lied to.... AGAIN. I wouldn't be surprised to see a meltdown on that site on the 16th. :(

Not only PD but basically any Dinar Forum when some of the Members there find out they've been lied to (depending on their convictions and expectations).