Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moving to Mexico

slb

;) I don't know where you get these ideas. Obama has deported millions of 'mexicans' (spanish speaking illegal residents), more than any other president in the past 20 years, and he is still doing it.

If you want to blame the 'mexicans' for America's economic meltdown, please ...........get your facts straight :rolleyes:

You might research YOUR facts a little more closely.

Yes, INS does pick these illegals up but they just move them a few mile down boarder and allow them to "give it another try"; and I might mention that they do this over and over again, counting each attempt as 1 deportation. Obama's INS is a joke.

OBAMA (One Big A__ Mistake America)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You need to get over the hate you have learned. The mexican people have been in the US southwest way before the white man showed up to steal everything he could, not only from the original mexican inhabitants but also from the native Americans that were here before even the mexicans. The only thing the white man brought to this country was greed, war, and intolerance! As evident by your hateful and unchristian attitude!

If there is any group of people that could be considered outsiders it's the white man. But now that some years have gone by it's easy to forget that your not the original inhabitants of the country since you have stolen it all, and legalized your stay through crooked courts systems designed to absolve your people of the guilt associated with the theft, now it is us that have no right to be here.

The white man had brought nothing good to these lands he stole. he cannot get along in peace with his neighbors under any circumstances and is always looking to steal even more by justifying his lack of morals in any way he can.

some of the more prominent good things the white man has brought include, but are not limited to:

Fiat currency, also known as debt based currency, now approaching worthlessness.

Corrupt banking systems that answer to the Federal Reserve system of criminal Banksters.

Corrupt court systems that do the bidding of the corrupt politicians and Banksters.

Federal Reserve Banking system, the most corrupt banking system on earth.

Internal Revenue System, designed to take your money from you legally, even though the premise is illegal.

Corporation America, the secret cabal of fascist bankers that run this alleged "free democracy"you are so proud of!

A two party political system: two party system in superficial appearances only because both parties work for the criminal Banksters like Goldman Sachs.

A system of information control, through the controlled and scripted media to keep the masses of predominantly uneducated white people brainwashed and manageable.

A government that attacks it's own people in an attempt to divert their attention, hate and fear onto another group of people who were completely innocent, in order to start wars of aggression and imperialism

You arrogant and ignorant white people don't have a lot to be real proud of....You have run your own country into the ground and should learn some humility from the lessons of history. You should use your heads for something constructive instead of being focused on hate and recriminations that lead nowhere! The white man brought nothing good to this country that he should be proud of, but ironically, there are those among you who are proud of the negative things you represent and refuse to see the evil you bring with you. You are one of them! Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 25

You need to get over the hate you have learned. The mexican people have been in the US southwest way before the white man showed up to steal everything he could, not only from the original mexican inhabitants but also from the native Americans that were here before even the mexicans. The only thing the white man brought to this country was greed, war, and intolerance! As evident by your hateful and unchristian attitude!

If there is any group of people that could be considered outsiders it's the white man. But now that some years have gone by it's easy to forget that your not the original inhabitants of the country since you have stolen it all, and legalized your stay through crooked courts systems designed to absolve your people of the guilt associated with the theft, now it is us that have no right to be here.

The white man had brought nothing good to these lands he stole. he cannot get along in peace with his neighbors under any circumstances and is always looking to steal even more by justifying his lack of morals in any way he can.

some of the more prominent good things the white man has brought include, but are not limited to:

Fiat currency, also known as debt based currency, now approaching worthlessness.

Corrupt banking systems that answer to the Federal Reserve system of criminal Banksters.

Corrupt court systems that do the bidding of the corrupt politicians and Banksters.

Internal Revenue System, designed to take your money from you legally, even though the premise is illegal.

Corporation America, the secret cabal of fascist bankers that run this alleged "free democracy"you are so proud of!

A two party political system: two party system in superficial appearances only because both parties work for the criminal Banksters like Goldman Sachs.

A system of information control, through the controlled and scripted media to keep the masses of predominantly uneducated white people brainwashed and manageable.

A government that attacks it's own people in an attempt to divert their attention, hate and fear onto another group of people who were completely innocent, in order to start wars of aggression and imperialism

You arrogant and ignorant white people don't have a lot to be real proud of....You have run your own country into the ground and should learn some humility from the lessons of history. You should use your heads for something constructive instead of being focused on hate and recriminations that lead nowhere! The white man brought nothing good to this country that he should be proud of, but ironically, there are those among you who are proud of the negative things you represent and refuse to see the evil you bring with you. You are one of them! Carlos

KMA Carlos

• Upvote 11

You might research YOUR facts a little more closely.

Yes, INS does pick these illegals up but they just move them a few mile down boarder and allow them to "give it another try"; and I might mention that they do this over and over again, counting each attempt as 1 deportation. Obama's INS is a joke.

OBAMA (One Big A__ Mistake America)

You may have to recheck your sources.

According to current figures from Immigration and Customs Enforcement -- the federal agency responsible for deportations -- Obama has removed 1.4 million people during his 42 months in office so far. Technically, that's fewer than under George W. Bush, whose cumulative total was 2 million. But Bush’s number covers eight full years, which doesn’t allow an apples-to-apples comparison.

If you instead compare the two presidents’ monthly averages, it works out to 32,886 for Obama and 20,964 for Bush, putting Obama clearly in the lead. Bill Clinton is far behind with 869,676 total and 9,059 per month. All previous occupants of the White House going back to 1892 fell well short of the level of the three most recent presidents.

Happymillionaire's claim is half true but you have to take in consideration Bushes 2 million deportations in 8 years, Obama has deported 1.4 million in 42 months at this rate he will get the title.

You should not confuse the dream act with illegal deportations.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2

;) I don't know where you get these ideas. Obama has deported millions of 'mexicans' (spanish speaking illegal residents), more than any other president in the past 20 years, and he is still doing it.

If you want to blame the 'mexicans' for America's economic meltdown, please ...........get your facts straight :rolleyes:

Happy with my facts ,open your eyes... And Carlos - WOW, the real you is not a pretty site!

• Upvote 3

The US is saturated with Immigrants that come here legally. They arrive here with no prospect of earning a decent living to support themselves and their families. They rely on public assistance to pay their rent, food costs and health care. American taxpayers have to absorb the cost. At some point we need to close the boarders. It's too easy for immigrants to relocate to the US.

Our tax dollars should be directed to the American taxpayers, period.

Hey BO when can I have I have free health care? I make too much money to receive free healthcare and yet I can't afford to buy an individual policy. Why do Immigrants receive free health care and the middle class Americans go without?

I started working when I was 15 years old. I am now 49. I have paid my share of federal, medicare, social security and property taxes. I'm not feeling too compelled in supporting immigrants when the American workers have to pay their bills.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 11

rulez.gif my friend. You have insulted and defamed an entire race of people. You have blamed a generation of things it is not responsible for. You have insulted an entire group of hard working, tax paying men and women who pay into the very system that supports the entitlement programs that are sucking this country dry. You my friend are due a time out. You speak of christian attitudes and yet you spew the very hatred you speak against. Tell me who forks out millions of dollars every time there is a world catastrophy? Tell me where it comes from? Usually America. But yet "we" don't contribute anything good. Go to Lowes, buy some wood, build a bridge and get over it. You drivel is getting tiresome.

• Upvote 17

rulez.gif my friend. You have insulted and defamed an entire race of people. You have blamed a generation of things it is not responsible for. You have insulted an entire group of hard working, tax paying men and women who pay into the very system that supports the entitlement programs that are sucking this country dry. You my friend are due a time out. You speak of christian attitudes and yet you spew the very hatred you speak against. Tell me who forks out millions of dollars every time there is a world catastrophy? Tell me where it comes from? Usually America. But yet "we" don't contribute anything good. Go to Lowes, buy some wood, build a bridge and get over it. You drivel is getting tiresome.

[/quot

It's called "feedom of speech" The poster that started this thread is not being reprimanded for insulting anyone? But...since your white...you are offended someone had the huevos to stand up and defend themselves against blatant racist behavior, and I need the time out? The problem with opinionated people like yourself is that they do not consider that anyone else has the right to oppose any point of view that you happen to subscribe to....that's intolerance! Look at yourself in the mirror, and ask yourself if that describes you.

But intolerance is a common trait among the ignorant, illiterate, and arrogant Americans! Only their opinion counts!..because they are...well, "white"! And, other people.. well...they just aren't! Too bad, so sad! ( Personally, i think white is overrated! but, that just my opinion! ) Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

It's interesting when people go off on a tangent about white people or whoever, but ignore other good examples of greed, war, and intolerance like Cortes nearly obliterating the Aztec Empire in Mexico in the 1500's, subjecting indigenous people as servants to work in mines...the Spanish fleet spiriting precious metals from the America's back to Spain...I guess mentioning it isn't politically correct. Doesn't really matter what race carlos, humanity is flawed.

As for the rest of the original post touching on free services, entitlement...somebody has to pay for it, and it falls on the taxpayers. Is it right for someone who isn't a citizen to take resources from people in the country that might need them, especially in this economy (what is it..12 million Americans unemployed..?). I've no problem with anyone making their way in the world in whatever country as long as they chip in to the system and contribute, and as imperfect as it is, that's through taxes. The problem is you have people entering America with an idea of conquest and taking whatever they can get (see above example). Charitable giving and humanitarianism can be a good thing up to a limit, BUT it is augmented by legislature and politicians with a generous attitude that really don't know first hand what it is to feel the effects at ground zero barely living paycheck to paycheck (I'm there now). Our country never could afford to be the savior of the world.and imo, everyone should declare citizenship, work for what they need (if they are able), and pay the taxes to keep things afloat. Until we come up with another a better structure, it's the only way. Lately the U.S. of A.'s been looking like the Titanic. :lol:

• Upvote 4

It's interesting when people go off on a tangent about white people or whoever, but ignore other good examples of greed, war, and intolerance like Cortes nearly obliterating the Aztec Empire in Mexico in the 1500's, subjecting indigenous people as servants to work in mines...the Spanish fleet spiriting precious metals from the America's back to Spain...I guess mentioning it isn't politically correct. Doesn't really matter what race carlos, humanity is flawed.

As for the rest of the original post touching on free services, entitlement...somebody has to pay for it, and it falls on the taxpayers. Is it right for someone who isn't a citizen to take resources from people in the country that might need them, especially in this economy (what is it..12 million Americans unemployed..?). I've no problem with anyone making their way in the world in whatever country as long as they chip in to the system and contribute, and as imperfect as it is, that's through taxes. The problem is you have people entering America with an idea of conquest and taking whatever they can get (see above example). Charitable giving and humanitarianism can be a good thing up to a limit, BUT it is augmented by legislature and politicians with a generous attitude that really don't know first hand what it is to feel the effects at ground zero barely living paycheck to paycheck (I'm there now). Our country never could afford to be the savior of the world.and imo, everyone should declare citizenship, work for what they need (if they are able), and pay the taxes to keep things afloat. Until we come up with another a better structure, it's the only way. Lately the U.S. of A.'s been looking like the Titanic. :lol:

I guess your one of these white americans who also feel that everything wrong in his little world is caused by illegal mexicans. They feel beset upon by the hordes of poor that cross their borders to suck off of the boundless generosity of the good hearted American people who are forced by their unresponsive government to pay the taxes that entices even more of those wretched poor to follow. The frustration has been mounting for decades because they can't understand why their government won't stop what is a terrible injustice.

The fact is your government is not interested in stoping illegal immigration because having the cheap labor is just what the New World Order is all about. The "flood" of illegal immigrants brings the price of labor down, because they work for less. So why should your government enforce existing immigration laws? When in fact having illegal immigrants is something they see as beneficial, and besides that apprehending, jailing and deporting illegal immigrants is a very expensive proposition. Plane tickets alone for the hundreds of thousands is an expense the New World Order would rather not have to make.

The majority of the intolerant white people, feel that the immigrant is what is wrong with their society, or at least a great contributing part of what's wrong and costly in their world, but think this only because they really don't have the ability to think for themselves because most could not even find the United States on a map let alone understand that the hate for the illegal immigrant is not an original thought that crossed their feeble empty minds, but was planted their much like someone plants a tree in an orchard.

The though was planted by the same people that have really done all the damage to the American's world...the NEW WORLD ORDER. The greedy bankers and politicians, and those who run the nations military industrial complex are the ones who want the average uneducated, illiterate american to believe the illegal immigrant is the cause of all their problems while the Bankster types have engorged themselves on the fat of the land, and not a single american among you sniveling cowards lifted a single finger to protest the massive rip of that was done right under your dirty little noses.

The bailouts that the Bankers gave themselves as a reward for having gambled and lost comes into the many trillions and unknown trillions of dollars. The bailouts and other damage these criminals did to this society with the blessing of the Bush administration, and later the Obama administration was the biggest single fraud ever committed by on person against another in recorded history......and none of you did anything about it! You sat your big fat butts in the couch in front of the TV and did not say a single word to show your anger.....or even whimper your slightest displeasure. You all just rolled over like a bunch of cowards!

But you do have something to say about some poor illegal immigrants that are in your country to look for work, when the real reason your country is broke went completely ignored by the majority. The CORPORATE WELFARE STATE was in full swing during the Bush era, but you people complain about some poor people that need medical aid and emergency relief. Is there something VERY wrong with this picture?

The hate for the illegal immigrant and the disproportionately small reaction to the Corporate Welfare State ripoff tells me there is more than meets the eye with this issue. The obvious answer must be the use of mind control through the controlled media to and through our sold out politicians, crooked Republicans you people insist on reelecting to new terms that are to blame. Lets face it...the average american is dumber than dirt! He needs to take his shoes off to count to twenty, he's easily manipulated into believing whatever the media and his beloved Republican party tells him, because he can't think for himself, he can only react to what he was brainwashed to believe.

Carlos

Yeah, Karma's a b!tch ain't it, Carlos.

The intolerance and hate I've seen comes from bigots like you! The Karma that your talking about is just starting to haunt you....just wait! Carlos

Carlos, YOU are the Hater !!!

You talk all this BS.

Illegal-Immigrants-C.jpg

i guess anybody who has anything to say that does not go in step with what you say...is a hater that talks B/S? Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Carlos, you really should seek professional help. You should go back and read the insanity you spew. Just when you start to make sense, you turn right around and shoot your own self right in the head. You claim the evil bankers want the cheap labor from Illegal Mexicans...

Oh, snap, now I get it Carlos, You are all for the New World Oder, greedy Bankers and Democrats whoring, enslaving and using Illegal Mexican's for cheap labor. That's why you hate Republican's for being against illegal immigration. You would rather the Democratic President and Congress allow and encourage the influx of illegals, so they can take advantage of these poor, downtrotten, ignorant, unsuspecting people. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for us, Carlos.

You are the biggest hater on this blog. You actually write in "oxymoranic" sentences to defeat yourself. It's actually funny to watch someone make a point and then counterpoint themselves. Keep it up bigot. You have such a way with words, I can hardly await your next syllable. :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Carlos, maybe you should read some history from an old school book, as they are changing them to become more liberal each year, and you will find that the original settlers did not do ANY of the above. They, themselves were escaping from tyrany. The Pilgrims settled at Plymouth, lost half of their people the first winter, yet stayed to make a better life for their children. They got along with the native Americans. As all populations have grown, in all countries, things changed and greed took over. Can you seriously complain about the USA and praise MEXICO at the same time? Do you not think Spain would have taken over and slaughtered the native Americans? If I recall, there was a war in the 1890's bacause Spain was taking over everyone, north and south of Mexico. The United States beat them back and created the current border and that is what war does. It states who wins/loses. Spanish speakers are the only ones who demand all the language crap. Do you go into Asian, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, etc places of settlement and find all the local laws to accomodate them? The Latinos and the Muslims want to change America. The US citizens do not, guess there WILL have to be another war and see who wins.

• Upvote 2

"WHITE " Pride" This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point.............. Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, ******, ****, or ***** .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United ***** College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

0A

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will.. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET... but getting very close! Here you go Carlos ,refute this !

• Upvote 10

Few Quotes 46261.jpg Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.” Muhammad Ali

“We've got to face the fact that some people say you fight fire best with fire, but we say you put fire out best with water. We say you don't fight racism with racism. We're gonna fight racism with solidarity.” Fred Hampton

“Some white people Hate black people, and some white people Love black people, Some black people Hate white people, and some black people Love white people. So you see, it's not an issue of black and white, it's an issue of Lovers and Haters.” eden ahbez

“When youre sharing a foxhole with another man, you don't worry about what color he is, just whether or not he will protect your back” Lee Benson 229.jpg “Achievement has no color” Abraham Lincoln 1825.jpg “As you grow older, you'll see white men

cheat black men every day of your life,

but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man

does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, he is trash.”

― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird 44566.jpg “Pit race against race, religion against religion, prejudice against prejudce. Divide and conquer! We must not let that happen here.” Eleanor Roosevelt 2056.jpg “Racism does not have a good track record. It's been tried out for a long time and you'd think by now we'd want to put an end to it instead of putting it under new management." Thomas Sowell

• Upvote 1

There's a real simple solution.

Landmines.

Sniper towers.

The gate is over there.

Use it.

Don't want to use it?

That's fine, too.

After we shoot you, were gonna throw

your body back over the fence you just

climbed over.

Yes, it can be that simple.

All this country has to do is grow a pair

and get back to being the great nation that

it once was...

• Upvote 5

There's a real simple solution.

Landmines.

Sniper towers.

The gate is over there.

Use it.

Don't want to use it?

That's fine, too.

After we shoot you, were gonna throw

your body back over the fence you just

climbed over.

Yes, it can be that simple.

All this country has to do is grow a pair

and get back to being the great nation that

it once was...

:lol:

I don't know where you get these ideas. Obama has deported millions of 'mexicans' (spanish speaking illegal residents), more than any other president in the past 20 years, and he is still doing it. If you want to blame the 'mexicans' for America's economic meltdown, please ...........get your facts straight

Well of course you are right happy, and I guess we should all blame this on Bush! :blink: