Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The Fence Test" by Jeff Foxworthy

RodandStaff

Is it just me or is the hippie chick leftie and the business babe rightie extremely hot? While the Pauler chick looks a bit out of it from her last joint? :D Great post Rod.

Actually, the right wing gal is more my type...but, I have a weakness for savvy, pretty,

intellectual, brunettes :D

• Upvote 2

Actually, the right wing gal is more my type...but, I have a weakness for savvy, pretty,

intellectual, brunettes :D

The hippy chick is cock-eyed and the second chick is too skinny... :lmao: :lmao:

Guy's, guy's, guy's... just a guess here, but I think the point of Divedeepsix'x post was not focusing on the left side of the illustration... but rather the information on the right side!!! emot-shakehead.gif We don't want just some pretty face to sway us from what we really stand for now do we??? rolleyes.gif Besides... it's been my experience... that if you make a stand for something...that a lot of gal's will think that in an of itself is "sexy"... but what would I know, I've just been married for 33 years??? wink.gif Btw... she's calling right now... sorry guys, duty calls... gotta go!!! blush.gifemot-hug.gif

• Upvote 1

Exactly right Rod.....Sounds like its beyond time to

eliminate ALL lobbyists in Washington...That would certainly

solve some of the problems in this Country ;)

I agree with you the lobbyist in DC have to go. Our country is dictated in a certain way by lobbyist. Our politicians are swayed by cash. We need to clean house in DC starting with the White House and Congress.

The American voters are responsible for our elected officials. I think that most Americans are complaisant and are taking the path of less resistance. Every vote counts.

Americans are lazy and ignorant as to the political process in our country. Sorry for the harsh words. Please forgive me.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 3

Maybe I am not picky but they ALL look good to me!

That's funny Muleslayer... that's usually what I hear after someone's had a few too many on the weekend!!! rolleyes.gif wink.gif

I agree with you the lobbyist in DC have to go. Our country is dictated in a certain way by lobbyist. Our politicians are swayed by cash. We need to clean house in DC starting with the White House and Congress.

The American voters are responsible for our elected officials. I think that most Americans are complaisant and are taking the path of less resistance. Every vote counts.

Americans are lazy and ignorant as to the political process in our country. Sorry for the harsh words. Please forgive me.

Nothing to apologize for Ski.... quite frankly I think this election is going to elicit a lot of heated emotions and expressions of inner beliefs... let's hope it results in "change we can live with"!!! wink.gif Thanks for ya'll chiming in!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

That's funny Muleslayer... that's usually what I hear after someone's had a few too many on the weekend!!! rolleyes.gif wink.gif

Nothing to apologize for Ski.... quite frankly I think this election is going to elicit a lot of heated emotions and expressions of inner beliefs... let's hope it results in "change we can live with"!!! wink.gif Thanks for ya'll chiming in!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I'm pissed off that the Politicians in DC squander our money on programs that support other countries with little or no concern for the American taxpayers.

The budget in DC should be evaluated closely.

• Upvote 1

I'm pissed off that the Politicians in DC squander our money on programs that support other countries with little or no concern for the American taxpayers.

The budget in DC should be evaluated closely.

Ahhhh... that's just it Ski... they haven't passed a budget in years...and they have lost touch with reality a long time ago. If you and I ran a business or a household like they do in Washington we would be bankrupt and out a business in a heartbeat! They however just keep borrowing money from the foreign bankers known as the Federal Reserve... which is no more a part of our govt. than I am a martian (at least I'm not a martian the last time I checked)! rolleyes.gif They are selling us out one loan at a time... and imo until we do something about it I don't think it will ever stop. dry.gif

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh... that's just it Ski... they haven't passed a budget in years...and they have lost touch with reality a long time ago. If you and I ran a business or a household like they do in Washington we would be bankrupt and out a business in a heartbeat! They however just keep borrowing money from the foreign bankers known as the Federal Reserve... which is no more a part of our govt. than I am a martian (at least I'm not a martian the last time I checked)! rolleyes.gif They are selling us out one loan at a time... and imo until we do something about it I don't think it will ever stop. dry.gif

I agree with your Rod. The spending in this country IS OUT OF CONTROL and not conducive to a reasonable budget that America taxpayers can afford. Americans taxpayers should not be held financially responsible for the conflict and resolution of other countries. We can't fix the problems of other countries by throwing OUR money at it. DC needs to understand that. The Super Power concept is old.

My only concern is the well being of Americans that pay taxes. We deserve better.

• Upvote 1

I agree with your Rod. The spending in this country IS OUT OF CONTROL and not conducive to a reasonable budget that America taxpayers can afford. Americans taxpayers should not be held financially responsible for the conflict and resolution of other countries. We can't fix the problems of other countries by throwing OUR money at it. DC needs to understand that. The Super Power concept is old.

My only concern is the well being of Americans that pay taxes. We deserve better.

Yes, we do deserve better, but I don't believe the powers that be give two S**ts about us. They are too busy lining their own pockets off of our tax dollars and increasing their voter base with handouts.

Once upon a time, a long term employee was rewarded for their service but that rarely exists now days especially with large corporations. I would like to say to all of our younger members, 20 -30 somethings, if you work for a large corporation, you need to jump ship every two to three years and increase your salary as much as possible every chance you get.

• Upvote 2

Yes, we do deserve better, but I don't believe the powers that be give two S**ts about us. They are too busy lining their own pockets off of our tax dollars and increasing their voter base with handouts.

Once upon a time, a long term employee was rewarded for their service but that rarely exists now days especially with large corporations. I would like to say to all of our younger members, 20 -30 somethings, if you work for a large corporation, you need to jump ship every two to three years and increase your salary as much as possible every chance you get.

American workers deserve better. After all our payroll tax and corporate dollars support the defunct mess that resides in our capital. I'm really pissed off.

It will be difficult to turn this country around in a positive financial direction.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

This just shows the level of disrespect Obamanation has for our country... and to think of all the men who have fought and died to keep that flag flying and he thinks he can just do as he pleases... hopefully by November we will be through with him anyway!!! dry.gif

Obama campaign remakes the American flag in narcissist-in-chief's image.

598664_10152099310970084_1515182239_n.jpg