Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Kaperoni Dinar alert recorded CC 9/7/2012**

easyrider

Hi Easy

Thanks for the post insite and the large amount of time you put into this...

I would like to request when you make posts like this could you please bullet out the points of the conversation. Sometime the links dont work or just dont have the time to sit and listen..

Thanks in advance

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 2

- This isn't from his CC, but I'd passed on a question that somebody had for him re: a supposed IMF report from '07 that describes a redenomination, not a revalue. This was his reply, fyi.

My facts come from cbi symposiums held in Iraq, as well as the SIGIR report issued just this last April where they stated the dinar was about to rise in value to just less than the USD. They did not say lop. The word redenomination is mis construed as a bad thing when in fact, that is what they are doing. By shear definition of changing from a larger currency to a smaller currency, that is a redenomination. That is not the issue. The issue is what is Iraq going to do with the old 3 zero notes? In this case, we believe they will honor at face value.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

- This isn't from his CC, but I'd passed on a question that somebody had for him re: a supposed IMF report from '07 that describes a redenomination, not a revalue. This was his reply, fyi.

My facts come from cbi symposiums held in Iraq, as well as the SIGIR report issued just this last April where they stated the dinar was about to rise in value to just less than the USD. They did not say lop. The word redenomination is mis construed as a bad thing when in fact, that is what they are doing. By shear definition of changing from a larger currency to a smaller currency, that is a redenomination. That is not the issue. The issue is what is Iraq going to do with the old 3 zero notes? In this case, we believe they will honor at face value.

Thank you Deborah.:tiphat:

Deborah, the statement, which includes a rate, is on page 84 of the SIGIR April 2012 report.

• Upvote 2

'Deborah Layne'

Do you have anything to back up your definition of "Redenomination" ? thanks :)

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/redenomination.asp#axzz25tI8pvHc

Definition of 'Redenomination'

1. The process whereby a country's currency is recalibrated due to significant inflation and currency devaluation. Certain currencies have been redenominated a number of times over the last century for various reasons.

2. The process of changing the currency value on a financial security.

Investopedia explains 'Redenomination'

1. For example, the Bulgarian lev was redenominated due to inflation arising at the end of the Second World War. After the redenomination, one "new" lev was equal to 100 "old" levs. The lev was redenominated three times in the twentieth century.

2. A recent example of redenomination arose when the euro was introduced and the denomination on many European securities had to be changed to the euro.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/redenomination.asp#ixzz25tIiDsXJ

I just need some facts to support a "Redenomination" being a good thing. :huh:

• Upvote 1

Deborah, the statement, which includes a rate, is on page 84 of the SIGIR April 2012 report.

Carello

Here is the quote from the SIGIR Report Ap 2012

In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely

plans for a currency reform that would have removed

three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and

required the issuance of new currency notes. Th e

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly

less than $1. It is currently worth less than one tenth

of a cent.376

This implies that the "dropping of the zeros" may mean taking them off the exchange rate, not the nominal (printed) value on the notes. If the new value would have been just less than a dollar if they had they not postponed the rate change, then it makes sense it implies the .86 rate, or as some have said around $1.17, more or less. What I am getting at here, is if they LOP, they would have to raise the value after the LOP three to four times, in order to raise the absolute, real value at all and give people some sense their currency has reached its former value before the war and sanctions. Therefore, the SIGIR report implies a "redenomination" in the form of a revalue, with issuance of new lower denom notes (hence the technical term redenomination") Let's hope they honor 3-zero notes - there is little precedence otherwise.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2

So according to Kap we now do want them to redenominate by lopping the zeros??? blink.gif

He is now admitting they are and have been talking about RD this whole time, but of course he has to add his little spin so that its something good all of a sudden....

What a genius!!!

Yeah seems like alot of that is going around... where "guru's" are trying to twist the worst case scenario into something good. But I'm going with Adam on his belief of no LOP and it's just a matter of time, because it's easier to believe in the negative I'm going to choose to believe the positive and worst thing that happens in a LOP scenario is that we are exactly where we are now in life. well Minus all the time put into these forums lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah seems like alot of that is going around... where "guru's" are trying to twist the worst case scenario into something good. But I'm going with Adam on his belief of no LOP and it's just a matter of time, because it's easier to believe in the negative I'm going to choose to believe the positive and worst thing that happens in a LOP scenario is that we are exactly where we are now in life. well Minus all the time put into these forums lol

No kidding!! LOL.......as long as they keep putting this plan off to the side, we should have a much bettter chance of seeing the value rise!!

Just wish we all could call a chicken a chicken and a duck a duck.....no need to misguide others!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

This older article from June is pretty compelling my sweet RV :D

Towards a stable dinar .. Easy handling and storage and arithmetic

Author: Adel Abdul Mahdi Saturday, June 16, 2012 17:06

Adel Abdul Mahdi

The decision of the zeros of a broad debate between supporters and opponents .. We wish a broader debate in the House of Representatives of universities and institutions and the rest ... But an explanation of the picture, audio, and cartoons to prepare the public for this process. However, a healthy phenomenon Valenqashat to mature opinion. Especially with the availability of all information, such as Elk hill of cash ... and the number of banknotes and exchange rates, and others. When the basic information available to any file, the debate becomes positive, and not just rumors and controversies in the headlines of newspapers and news bar. Objections to the process of cancellation of zeros dealt with potential fraud. She cited the changing currency (15/10/2003- 01/15/2004), which - and the short term - marred by stampede There is no doubt some of the acts of fraud, although that process has allowed the achievement of many things, including .. 1 - instead of the single currency at the time the major currencies and the Swiss dinar Saddam dinar and the dollar .. Than many other circulation in certain areas Kaltoman Iranian and Turkish lira and the Jordanian dinar. 2 - the single currency has allowed the organization of a successful monetary policy of the Central Bank in difficult circumstances .. Iraq reserves raised from zero to reach 58 billion U.S. dollars a day .. And control of inflation exceeding three figures before 2003 .. And reached 75% per year four years ago .. Up today to 5.2% per year .. And to maintain currency stability and strength .. Born tranquility, which markets and transactions .. The basic objectives of cash that will not reduce some of the gaps and errors. 3 - must be recognized that the central bank returned the money some people for the people .. As the calculated value of 1500 dinars = dollars when you change the currency .. And value of today's 1180 dinars to the dollar .. Any recovered every citizen the equivalent of 21.3% of its cash holdings. Contrary to past policies that ate the cash assets to reach the dinar 3000 / dollars and more. The objections Vsttrah the new currency. The two currencies Sttaih for a year or two. And be withdrawn gradually with zeros whenever up the banks, you will not get a stampede .. But may allow the process to disclose acts of forgery of the currency traded today .. The objections to costs, the less printing papers (1000) once traded securities, will be necessarily more powerful, knowing that the ongoing process of printing per year for the withdrawal of securities damaged or to increase the money supply. Will not change the zeros of the value of the currency, and will help to ease currency trading and fragmentation, storage and calculation .. These good qualities of the coin, which of course the most important of stability and confidence in them.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://sutuur.com/ar/Aricals-ar-ports/4514-adl.html&sa=X&ei=xSrdT-mPFYia8gSBnrm9Cg&ved=0CIEBEO4BMAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26tbs%3Dqdr:w%26prmd%3Dimvns

No kidding!! LOL.......as long as they keep putting this plan off to the side, we should have a much bettter chance of seeing the value rise!!

Just wish we all could call a chicken a chicken and a duck a duck.....no need to misguide others!

Apparently with your mechanics education, your smarter than the Special Inspector General to the US Congress now? lol Yes, lets call a chicken a chicken. Or more appropriately a clown a clown.

TY Carello

Here is the quote from the SIGIR Report Ap 2012

In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely

plans for a currency reform that would have removed

three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and

required the issuance of new currency notes. Th e

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly

less than $1. It is currently worth less than one tenth

of a cent.376

Read more:

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Are you gonna dodge my question as usual?

yes, and someone will probably report you for no reason too.

Nope, I sure don't. I just thought Kap's knowledge about it might add to the thread.

Oh....that's not good, we all need to understand the terminology properly so we don't unintentionally mislead people. :)

• Upvote 3

Oh....that's not good, we all need to understand the terminology properly so we don't unintentionally mislead people. :)

So true, just ask the people in Reno. I'm not sure why people rely on others to read and interpret the news for them especially when money is involved. I'd rather read it and come to my own conclusions.

• Upvote 3