Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi politician: U.S. hawks are upset of Maliki's support for the Assad regime

Carrello

folks we could spend a lifetime speculating on what the powers that be are planning and how we figure into that plan. instead, i've decided to put my faith in what God says and what it is that He is planning. the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world, and those who dwell in it (psals 24:1). because of this, i can rest at night because it is His will and good pleasure to take from from the evil and deliver it into the hands of the righteous.

if the ptb truly had their way, things would have changed as many suppose a long long time ago. however their is one factor they never can count on or figure into their equation....GOD. he confounds the wise (1 Corin 1:27) and takes them in their own conceit. the world will end when God say so, the economies of the world will all crash when God allows it, the one world government will be established at God's willing; and not a moment before.

so trust in the Lord and remain upright before Him. i humbly suggest spending time on figuring out the plans and strategies of the elite and how you will fit into it as a waste of time. don't get me wrong, i am well studied on what they are doing and plan to do, but it is not the ultimate determination for me. God is.

be blessed my friends.

• Upvote 4

folks we could spend a lifetime speculating on what the powers that be are planning and how we figure into that plan. instead, i've decided to put my faith in what God says and what it is that He is planning. the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world, and those who dwell in it (psals 24:1). because of this, i can rest at night because it is His will and good pleasure to take from from the evil and deliver it into the hands of the righteous.

if the ptb truly had their way, things would have changed as many suppose a long long time ago. however their is one factor they never can count on or figure into their equation....GOD. he confounds the wise (1 Corin 1:27) and takes them in their own conceit. the world will end when God say so, the economies of the world will all crash when God allows it, the one world government will be established at God's willing; and not a moment before.

so trust in the Lord and remain upright before Him. i humbly suggest spending time on figuring out the plans and strategies of the elite and how you will fit into it as a waste of time. don't get me wrong, i am well studied on what they are doing and plan to do, but it is not the ultimate determination for me. God is.

be blessed my friends.

Thanks Trinity

Thanks Carlos

My father spoke often of the NWO 40 years ago.

He always Slept with a 357 mag ( loved clint Eastwood)

Had lots of gold and taught me to be able to live off the ocean

It was going to happen any day he would say! Here we are and still has not happened

Nixon gave our government a blank check by taking us off the gold standard

They no longer needed money to back the currency. It's a huge ponzi scheme

Now if you believe in this conspiracy how does it play out for us dinar holders?

You father was a man who was ahead of his time, it sounds as though he tried to warn you in advance. My take on the situation is pretty simple. There are two opposing camps, politically, economically and philosophically right now. THe NEW WORLD ORDER countries, the G8, Uk, US and Israel, and on the other hand, the 120 nations of the Bric nations or Eastern Alliance nations, including Iraq!

I read years ago that most of the Bric nations were waiting to RV their currencies and to date have not done so, including Iraq. We are not being told why, but are left to speculate.

We continue to await for the Iraqi RV and it just seems right around the corner but never arrives.

I think is the Eastern Alliance nations are simply waiting for the collapse of the Euro and the dollar before they RV because they do not want to allow the NWO Nations to profit from the RV and save their economies, but experience a complete and devastating collapse under the weight of it's own corruption. I believe all these world events are tied in together and will not happen independently but at the same time. This is however...MHO and should not be taken as fact... until it happens, if it does!

Thanks for the support...Carlos

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess it does not take much to entertain you huh? Carlos

Tell us again why you are on this site and tell us again how many dinar you own....................tell us again why you still live in the USA since you appear to be sooo unhappy!!............

Tedro...or is it PEDRO? I was born here and don't owe you any explanation or justification for what i say or do. Unlike you, I'm free to say what I want when I want, where as you can only think in terms of what the media has planted in your mind, and you.. react accordingly against anyone who voices a dissenting point of view other than yours.

I have lived and worked in many countries over the years, mostly in Latin America, but I've also been in the Middle East, in Iraq and Kuwait. I was a truck driver for KBR in Iraq in 2004. This is when I got my dinar, and I got out with my life and my dinar, and don't owe you or anyone else an explanation beyond that. I did my time in a war zone, and it's probably more than what you have done.

If you don't like the fact that I live in this country, you'll just have to live with your anger. It does not bother me in the least. I do believe you need to look into the reasons for your intolerance of those countrymen of your who voice a different opinion other than your own, because it was my impression that in the USA we are guaranteed freedom of speech and equality among men. I guess these principles don't mean much, when you have been told by your political party that dissent is not tolerated in the ranks of the American people. We all must believe what the media and our leaders tell us, or we need to question the right of those who dissent to be in this country.

I don't know who you think you are buddy, but you need a major wake up call....Carlos

The Mexican border is so close .... you could just slip right over and into the night........

lol... I sure hope he does not take offense to it! Its all for fun... EASY EASY :D

I just can't believe the arrogance of the administration of our country:

Our currency is being denied title of "reserve currency" by 120 nations on earth.

Our currency is being printed at a rate that will soon kick us into hyperinflation

Our currency may soon be devalued by 50% or more.

Our economy is based on a derivatives bubble that equals 600 trillion dollars, and it's doomed to burst soon!

Our economy is said to be in an unstoppable collapse.

Our government is being run as a dictatorship by greedy fascists, like Goldman Sachs

Our press is completely controlled and scripted.

Our political parties and politicians are all sell outs to corporate America, the same fascists at Goldman Sachs!

And...we have the arrogance to tell other people in other nations what they can and can't do? Who they can befriend, and who they can't?

The saddest part is that the brainwashed American public buy the government's propaganda...the people of this country agree with their government They think their government is correct in telling other people what they can and can't do!

People like the poster who decided this was important news, agree that those countries our government accuses of wrongdoing must certainly be evil, when they don't realize they are being manipulated by their own government to further the agenda of Goldman Sachs, and the industrial war machine. Carlos

Just wanted to remind you that I/my sisters/my brothers were once there. They would never had this freedom to speak if the Saddam regime was still in power. So yes; I believe we have the right to tell them they are doing wrong when in-fact they are... JMO

• Upvote 1

There's only ONE thing that I can do. That is to help wake up the people in this country. I have studied the NEW WORLD ORDER from it's inception through the way the deviously have taken complete control of this country. They are a monster to big for any one person by himself, but, they are not too big if we ALL get together and get rid of them.

The truth will be known and will be undeniable for all to see, when the economy does fall on it's face and the politicians try to put a positive spin on the catastrophe they allowed to happen during their watch. I hope the American people hold them accountable.

I'm not trying to tear anyone down. I'm trying to provide those who's views have been twisted by the NWO around, so they can see things the way they are....that's all one man can do. What I have been saying for many months is 100% the truth! I hope you do your own research, as I have done, and come to agree. Carlos

Thank you Carlos, now when I read your response I didn't feel it to be harsh as some of your comments have been. I have to say, I do appreciate that.

I know it has to be tough to believe in something so deep and wanting to give your fellow American's a wake up call. But has you say, it's to big for one person to try and do it alone. But Carlos you did get my attention by subsiding your tone to me. In fact your comment in return was presented in a calmer manner. I gravitate toward a calmer tone. That's just me. You have my attention and I like you better this way.

I read, absorb and contemplate on the issues, some I can grasp, some I have a hard time comprehending. I guess I would call it a bit of denial. Because the America I grew up in, was not in a shamble state as it is now. More so now then any other time.

Just a little tip... when you fall onto deaf ear's move on to other avenues rather than feed the fire. Because the audience you do capture may get discouraged with all the harshness. I know I do at times. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

I just can't believe the arrogance of the administration of our country:

Our currency is being denied title of "reserve currency" by 120 nations on earth.

Our currency is being printed at a rate that will soon kick us into hyperinflation

Our currency may soon be devalued by 50% or more.

Our economy is based on a derivatives bubble that equals 600 trillion dollars, and it's doomed to burst soon!

Our economy is said to be in an unstoppable collapse.

Our government is being run as a dictatorship by greedy fascists, like Goldman Sachs

Our press is completely controlled and scripted.

Our political parties and politicians are all sell outs to corporate America, the same fascists at Goldman Sachs!

And...we have the arrogance to tell other people in other nations what they can and can't do? Who they can befriend, and who they can't?

The saddest part is that the brainwashed American public buy the government's propaganda...the people of this country agree with their government They think their government is correct in telling other people what they can and can't do!

People like the poster who decided this was important news, agree that those countries our government accuses of wrongdoing must certainly be evil, when they don't realize they are being manipulated by their own government to further the agenda of Goldman Sachs, and the industrial war machine. Carlos

and how many of our soldiers died fighting saddam so iraq could have the freedom it has now , yes we have the right to tell them , otherwise the country would still be run by saddam and his gang of thugs .

this seems to be one small fact you forgot to add , we paid for the freedom of iraq both in blood and money.

Edited by kenshin7

lol... I sure hope he does not take offense to it! Its all for fun... EASY EASY :D

Just wanted to remind you that I/my sisters/my brothers were once there. They would never had this freedom to speak if the Saddam regime was still in power. So yes; I believe we have the right to tell them they are doing wrong when in-fact they are... JMO

Sorry to disagree buddy, and welcome to the forum! Your case and that of your family is rare on this forum and has made me stop and reconsider my thought and words, but will say this. You benefitted from what happened after 9/11 in this country. On the other hand...how many innocent people were killed in Iraq? The death toll would not be so dramatic had there been a legitimate reason for the war in Iraq. fact is the reasons we were given in this country through our media, was not the real reason for the war.

As Soon as George Bush #43 tool office, **** Channey had a secret meeting in the White House with the heads of the major oil companies. The record of the meetings were never released and probably never will be. But during these secret meetings, the fate of Iraq was decided...not by the international communities and to the benefit of Iraq, but by the major oil companies...who were only interested in stealing Iraq's oil...just like what happened in Iran in the 1950s when the Shaw of Iran was installed by the US and the UK.

Long story short...these meetings set the stage for a false flag attack on the Twin Towers in New York that killed almost 3000 innocent people, so that the American people would support a war against Saddam Hussain who was being blamed for attacking the US, so that the US could take over Iraq supposedly to rescue the Iraqi people from Saddam, but actually to steal Iraq's oil

Because of this many hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis died...who did not deserve to die. The fact that you became free due to what happened was a lucky break compared to what happened to others! I hope you enjoy your stay in this country, and stay well! Carlos

• Upvote 1

The problem with your statement is that we did not need to pay for the freedom of Iraq with our blood and money. The Iraqi people never asked us to intervene in their internal affairs...or did they? The was remember it happened was that George Bush # 43 created a scenario where he blamed Saddam Hussain for being complicit in the attacks on the Twin Tower in new York when it was in FACT his own administration that did it!

Our people were incensed at the unprovoked attack and invaded Iraq.

Unfortunately for us, the Bush administration had lied to the American people so that we could invade Iraq on behalf of US and British oil companies who wanted to control Iraq's oil. This type of behavior is called "imperialist warmongering" and the US, Britain and Israel have a long history of doing just this.

The fact that the American people were asked to foot the bill, in blood and money, for a criminal war does not give us the right to intervene in any countries affairs! The fact that the American people tend to agree with administrations who think we have the right to dictate anything to another country is fundamentally wrong.

The proof, if you need it, would be to turn the issue around and to know what it would be like to be on the receiving end of that type of arrogant and belligerent behavior from another country...How would you feel if it happened to us? Would you be happy? I wouldn't! Carlos

Thank you Carlos, now when I read your response I didn't feel it to be harsh as some of your comments have been. I have to say, I do appreciate that.

I know it has to be tough to believe in something so deep and wanting to give your fellow American's a wake up call. But has you say, it's to big for one person to try and do it alone. But Carlos you did get my attention by subsiding your tone to me. In fact your comment in return was presented in a calmer manner. I gravitate toward a calmer tone. That's just me. You have my attention and I like you better this way.

I read, absorb and contemplate on the issues, some I can grasp, some I have a hard time comprehending. I guess I would call it a bit of denial. Because the America I grew up in, was not in a shamble state as it is now. More so now then any other time.

Just a little tip... when you fall onto deaf ear's move on to other avenues rather than feed the fire. Because the audience you do capture may get discouraged with all the harshness. I know I do at times. Just my :twocents:

Thanks Pattyangel! I find myself many times alone defending what I believe to be true against many who would tear me down and insult me unnecessarily because they cannot get past their own egos and brainwashing and even acknowledge that there is a possibility that I might be right! Sometimes the battle is overwhelming, an do loose my patience with many. I'm sorry if you ever got caught in the crossfire honey! If your interested in the truth watch the movie "ethos" available on Netflix. It will put what is a very complicated set of issues into an understandable perspective. Thanks...Carlos

• Upvote 5

There's only ONE thing that I can do. That is to help wake up the people in this country. I have studied the NEW WORLD ORDER from it's inception through the way the deviously have taken complete control of this country. They are a monster to big for any one person by himself, but, they are not too big if we ALL get together and get rid of them.

The truth will be known and will be undeniable for all to see, when the economy does fall on it's face and the politicians try to put a positive spin on the catastrophe they allowed to happen during their watch. I hope the American people hold them accountable.

I'm not trying to tear anyone down. I'm trying to provide those who's views have been twisted by the NWO around, so they can see things the way they are....that's all one man can do. What I have been saying for many months is 100% the truth! I hope you do your own research, as I have done, and come to agree. Carlos

But tell me this, if you are so inclined, please: Do you still bank with Wells Fargo, BoA, CitiBank....? or do you bank with a local credit union? Do you still use your credit cards that are with a big bank? This question is not you specifically, Carlos, but all of you that are aware of the dire situation, but do nothing about it.

My comment about OWS is not specifically about OWS either. it is a metaphor and the message is DO SOMETHING!

This is one of the basic things we can do. If you pushed for the relocation of individuals and business funds to local banking institutions, you could do a tremendous amount of good. Remember when BoA imposed high fees about a year ago and people started to move their funds to other banks? BoA backpeddled so fast. It would cripple the big institutions, but people are too lazy to take a stand that is going to inconvenience them. My ATM, my bill pay, I am a preferred customer......preferred?

The next time you bend over at your ATM, make sure you at least get a kiss.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to disagree buddy, and welcome to the forum! Your case and that of your family is rare on this forum and has made me stop and reconsider my thought and words, but will say this. You benefitted from what happened after 9/11 in this country. On the other hand...how many innocent people were killed in Iraq? The death toll would not be so dramatic had there been a legitimate reason for the war in Iraq. fact is the reasons we were given in this country through our media, was not the real reason for the war.

As Soon as George Bush #43 tool office, **** Channey had a secret meeting in the White House with the heads of the major oil companies. The record of the meetings were never released and probably never will be. But during these secret meetings, the fate of Iraq was decided...not by the international communities and to the benefit of Iraq, but by the major oil companies...who were only interested in stealing Iraq's oil...just like what happened in Iran in the 1950s when the Shaw of Iran was installed by the US and the UK.

Long story short...these meetings set the stage for a false flag attack on the Twin Towers in New York that killed almost 3000 innocent people, so that the American people would support a war against Saddam Hussain who was being blamed for attacking the US, so that the US could take over Iraq supposedly to rescue the Iraqi people from Saddam, but actually to steal Iraq's oil

Because of this many hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis died...who did not deserve to die. The fact that you became free due to what happened was a lucky break compared to what happened to others! I hope you enjoy your stay in this country, and stay well! Carlos

From the tone of your sentences; you're the type that complains, complains, & complains some more. If you wanted to be in charge and wanted things your way then become ONE! When you are given a predicament that our previous leaders have, I'm sure you will have someone who are unhappy. My point is that DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB...! Let people do what they do AND DO WHAT YOU DO! If your job is political analyst keep it up... BUT IF YOUR JOB IS A TRUCK DRIVER THEN DRIVE THE DAMN TRUCK!

What do you mean just by welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay in this country? I have done three tours from Iraq and Afghanistan and I was willing to fight/die with my fellow countrymen...?

• Upvote 1

I don't need to slip over the border at night like some fugitive, because I'm not wanted on either side of the border for anything illegal. Because I'm an honest man!

I do cross the US Mexican border frequently for pleasure and business, but I do so with my head held high and in broad daylight for everyone to see, because I have nothing to hide!

You know Carrello...I think you should really examine the reasons for your comments to me. I'm not angry that you have chosen to try to put a racist spin on the issue, but it bothers me that you choose to eliminate those who voice a different opinion than yours. What you are showing me is your intolerance. You have little patience for any opinion other than what you consider to be YOUR opinion. But that's not really the complete truth because your views did not originate in your own mind, and you can't claim ownership of them...they were planted there by a force that did so without your knowing it over a long period of time. It's called brainwashing. Your views come from the NEW WORLD ORDER'S media control! The intolerance you have shown has also been implanted in your mind as a defense mechanism against those who voice dissent. It's a common tactic when there is no logical answer to an opposing view.

You need to start thinking outside the box Lady....

Carlos

Carlos, I can see by your name that you would think I was assuming you are Mexican and I was being racist when saying go home to Mexico. That is not what I meant and I should have been more clear with my statement. I simply meant that you are so close to the border if in fact you are in San Diego, that you could go to another country very easily. That is it.

I was born and raised in Southern California and Mexicans are a part of my personal heritage. I have Mexican relatives, I have black relatives, I have *** relatives. Racism is not part of my DNA.

As far as thinking out of the box, I do, sir, yes, I do. The real difference between you and I is that you are just complaining about it. I do whatever I can do about it. Now, back to the Wells Fargo question............

• Upvote 1

As I post this... I am sitting on my sun porch that I enclosed with my old windows that were replaced with new ones. Yup, I am a woman who loves her power tools. wink.gif I have worked my ass off for over 30 years, only to have a house that I am so upside down in that selling it isn't even a consideration.

Ok, so I keep on trekking the best I can... I have a veggie/flower garden that I love and have planted every kind of sunflower seed that I could find. It makes my neighbors smile when they walk by and I have even seen people stop their cars and take a picture. smile.gif

My biggest joy is spending time with my grandaughter almost everyday. I savor every moment with her... we dance around the living room, make animal noises, take walks to the park, color pictures and play! I treasure all of my time with her, not because the world is coming to an end, but because she is 3 years old and is growing so fast! My main goal is to teach her the value of giving our time and love into this world, that "things" really don't compare.

As I post this... it is difficult because I am loosing my pointing finger's fingernail. I caught it on a piece of paneling that I was ripping off the wall at the new location for the battered women's shelter. I am volunteering for all of the work going towards the renovation. It is somewhere I can contribute and I love doing it.

I also pray and try to meditate everyday. I'm still working on quieting my mind. I've found that difficult but I'm learning.

I used to think that was the best I could do towards making this world a better place, that was until Carlos showed up...

Not only did he smack me in the face with a whole lot of truth that I hadn't even thought about, he also showed me that speaking out about it is the right thing to do. How else are we going to actually find some solutions and create a change from within our great country that we all love so much?

That is when I started chiming in...

As for this comment...

The Mexican border is so close .... you could just slip right over and into the night........

Carrello,

My grandaughter has Peruvian blood running though her veins. If I was standing there... I would pity the person who would ever try to silence her voice by saying what you did. I wouldn't care if they owned up to the comment or not. My blood is also running through her veins, and it is a hell of a lot thicker than water!

Your comments about credit unions were far more productive...

Just Maggie

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

I doubt the people involved with the 99 % movement really represent 99% of the people

They do not represent me. I have worked my arse off to get what i have. No free ride here.

Many of the Occupy people feel that they deserve more, but why?

Shouldn't they have to work for it. Can they suceed here in this country if they truly have the desire.

Are we willing to give that all up for more regulations?

Everyman woman and child here in this country has the opportunity for happiness. Its not a right.

Sucess is not always measured in dollars but many believe that this is true.

Our government keeps going farther and farther into debt. Why, because thats what the people want

They want big brother to give them there fair share, and this is what caused this mess in the first place.

Easy to say that corporations are evil. I own 2 corporations, does that make me evil?

I think we have to look at more than just the Goldman Sachs of the world and look at ourselves and what we have become.

We have become a four letter word. LAZY. So many have no work ethic.

Im sure there are a few here but how many of these occupy movement people actually give up their time and money for charity.

Maybe Visit a VA hospital, help build a house for habitat for humanity,

It could be as simple as picking up trash in your neighborhood but DO Something.

There is something we all can contribute to make this country what it once was.

People need to stop and think what they want out of life. If they want " things " they need to work for it.

+1 SocialDinar I work in a field where I see people looking for something free stuff from the government all the time. I come from a family where I was first to go to college and I own 3 companies. I employ people. BTW YES! "I BUILT THAT!" Sooooo many people expect to get free stuff. What do tyrants do to keep control of their people. They give them stuff. Sound familiar folks? How many Americans are on the take now and consider themselves a victim. If you want things to be different then work harder or do something about it. Sitting around complaining makes no sense for nobody cares and nothing changes.  Do something about it!

Go RV! :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1