Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi politician: U.S. hawks are upset of Maliki's support for the Assad regime

Carrello

Iraqi politician: U.S. hawks are upset of Maliki's support for the Assad regime

06 September / September 2012

Baghdad / Orr News / agencies Presented three members of the U.S. Senate to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki yesterday compelling evidence includes recordings of phone calls between Iranian officials and Iraqis on the support of President Bashar al-Assad, also provided images captured by satellite for military aircraft Iranian landing and taking off from Baghdad International Airport, carrying weapons and military equipment at airports Syrian military and civilian. According to Iraqi political sources close access, the delegation Senate, hawks, Maliki told breach Baghdad security agreement allowing the Guards transit toward Syria, also made ​​the U.S. delegation to the owners images on convoys of the Revolutionary Guards enter the Iraqi border, as well as imagery via satellite for caravans same as it left Iraqi territory heading to Syria.

The sources said the delegation Senate component of John McCain and John Lieberman and Lindsey Graham have told Maliki said in an interview expressed anger and out of diplomatic etiquette, in what they described speech frankness and openness, and the sources said that the delegation was told that allow the submission of Iranian support for the Syrian president over the skies of Iraq and its territory means that Baghdad has become a part of Iran, a violation of the agreements signed between the Iraqi government and the U.S. administration.

The sources said the delegation told al-Maliki and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who met him at a later time that the American people are frustrated by such acts despite the sacrifices made ​​by the liberation of Iraq, which did not produce a democratic system leads to the stability of the region, but a pro-Iranian regime. The sources, who asked not to be named, said the U.S. delegation told al-Maliki that the U.S. administration has become alarmed by the actions of the Iraqi government, which Thrjha in front of the American people. Meanwhile dominated security force coming from Baghdad on a port-based Frontier, which leads to the Syrian town of Abu Kamal and port workers expelled.

The sources said the Iraqi city of Qaim that this security force took control of all routes leading to the existing border crossing with Syria and prevented farmers from reaching their land near the crossing also banned the shepherds region. He said McCain and Lieberman and Graham told reporters during a visit to Baghdad that Tehran told Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that the aircraft carrying supplies and humanitarian aid, the United States believes the U.S. as transporting military equipment. Lieberman said we raised our concerns on the Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs about the flights. He added that al-Maliki said he had received a promise from the Iranians that these trips are limited to humanitarian aid, but we think otherwise. He thought that we have to offer him Maliki directory from which we can ... to explain why we believe that the Iranian aircraft ... carrying materials ... Leo managed to kill people.

McCain stressed that it is a violation of UN Security Council resolutions. The newspaper "New York Times" U.S. quoted yesterday officials, did not reveal their identities, saying that the administration of President Barack Obama pressed Baghdad to close air corridor that Iran was using earlier this year and raised the topic with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, but Iran has doubled from support for the Syrian president after the rebels made ​​progress and shaken the Assad regime after the bombing led to the killing of senior Syrian military officials. The officials pointed out that flights carrying military equipment from Iran, "resumed again in July, and is continuing since then, in what constitutes a nuisance to American officials." Officials stressed that Tehran "play a greater role in Syria in many ways."

The newspaper considered that supply Tehran to Damascus weapons atmosphere "raises questions in America that are still reluctant to provide weapons to the rebels Syrians or the imposition of a no-fly fearing diving in Syrian conflict, but that the support provided by Iran to the Syrian government refers to the fact that they do not hesitate to provide military supplies and advisers to assist in the survival of the ruling regime. " It also quoted a U.S. official as saying that in addition to the Iranian military supplies, "there are credible reports that Iraqi militia fighters from the Iranian-backed, find a way for them to Syria to help Assad."

My link

Thank You Carrello smile.gif

"The sources said the delegation Senate component of John McCain and John Lieberman and Lindsey Graham have told Maliki said in an interview expressed anger and out of diplomatic etiquette, in what they described speech frankness and openness, and the sources said that the delegation was told that allow the submission of Iranian support for the Syrian president over the skies of Iraq and its territory means that Baghdad has become a part of Iran, a violation of the agreements signed between the Iraqi government and the U.S. administration."

I have no doubt that is what the deligation told Maliki, and in no uncertain terms.

I just can't believe the arrogance of the administration of our country:

Our currency is being denied title of "reserve currency" by 120 nations on earth.

Our currency is being printed at a rate that will soon kick us into hyperinflation

Our currency may soon be devalued by 50% or more.

Our economy is based on a derivatives bubble that equals 600 trillion dollars, and it's doomed to burst soon!

Our economy is said to be in an unstoppable collapse.

Our government is being run as a dictatorship by greedy fascists, like Goldman Sachs

Our press is completely controlled and scripted.

Our political parties and politicians are all sell outs to corporate America, the same fascists at Goldman Sachs!

And...we have the arrogance to tell other people in other nations what they can and can't do? Who they can befriend, and who they can't?

The saddest part is that the brainwashed American public buy the government's propaganda...the people of this country agree with their government They think their government is correct in telling other people what they can and can't do!

People like the poster who decided this was important news, agree that those countries our government accuses of wrongdoing must certainly be evil, when they don't realize they are being manipulated by their own government to further the agenda of Goldman Sachs, and the industrial war machine. Carlos

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Our currency is being denied title of "reserve currency" by 120 nations on earth.

Our currency is being printed at a rate that will soon kick us into hyperinflation

Our economy is based on a derivatives bubble that equals 600 trillion dollars, and it's doomed to burst soon!

Our government is being run as a dictatorship by greedy fascists, like Goldman Sachs

Our political parties and politicians are all sell outs to corporate America, the same fascists at Goldman Sachs!

And...we have the arrogance to tell other people in other nations what they can and can't do? Who they can befriend, and who they can't?

The saddest part is that the brainwashed American public buy the government's propaganda...the people of this country agree with their government They think their government is correct in telling other people what they can and can't do!

People like the poster who decided this was important news, agree that those countries our government accuses of wrongdoing must certainly be evil, when they don't realize they are being manipulated by their own government to further the agenda of Goldman Sachs, and the industrial war machine. Carlos

The Mexican border is so close .... you could just slip right over and into the night........

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Tell us again why you are on this site and tell us again how many dinar you own....................tell us again why you still live in the USA since you appear to be sooo unhappy!!............

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why don't you run for office and change everything Carlos?

Why not start your own corporation and change things?

Why not start your own press agency that makes a profit ?

As far as the possible collapse of the USD, I guess you really have to blame President Nixon. and every other administration since.

We also must blame ourselves being the world consumer of goods. How many cars, TVs, toys does your family own?

Lets not forget China undervaluing its currency.

And remember its not our currency, It's belongs to the Fed.

• Upvote 3

The Mexican border is so close .... you could just slip right over and into the night........

Carrello your reaction is puzzling me...

I'll bet you know more than most here about the Fed Reserve, big banks and the war machine...

If this is about appreciating Trinity's hard work in showing us what the SFA is all about, then I am right there with you in appreciating him for doing that for us, and yes that is one he$$ of an important agreement!

Do you think the SFA gives us full coverage insurance that Iraq will comply with all of it and give us our RV?

I think TheGente had a valid point in that Iraq may not want to RV until they can do it without being pegged to the sinking US dollar. Just maybe Shab's see's what the rest of the world see's and what the BRIC Nations want to do about it...

Dump The US Dollar, Before It Pulls Them Down With It!

That is worth looking at... and could clear up a lot of confusion about all the conflicting information coming from Iraq.

It's something I am certainly willing to look into further, but maybe that's just me.

Peace, Maggie

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Carlos, you bring good points up and possibly valid points.

So Carlos what are you doing to make a America a better place? Can you pass some of your insights along, insights that would make a difference in making our country liveable, survivable for the times ahead. I know, no matter what steps we take, it will take some time to see a difference. Just curious of what's cooking in your head. ;)

Rather than beat and beat at it and knock your fellow Americans who are trying to make a difference in this world and we all know that this government is crooked and deceiving to its people, I would like to hear about how you are achieving in helping America out. I may work for me.

• Upvote 3

I'll bet you know more than most here about the Fed Reserve, big banks and the war machine...

If this is about appreciating Trinity's hard work in showing us what the SFA is all about, then I am right there with you in appreciating him for doing that for us, and yes that is one he$$ of an important agreement!

Do you think the SFA gives us full coverage insurance that Iraq will comply with all of it and give us our RV?

I think TheGente had a valid point in that Iraq may not want to RV until they can do it without being pegged to the sinking US dollar. Just maybe Shab's see's what the rest of the world see's and what the BRIC Nations want to do about it...

That is worth looking at... and could clear up a lot of confusion about all the conflicting information coming from Iraq.

It's something I am certainly willing to look into further, but maybe that's just me.

Peace, Maggie

Maggie, first of all, I am not reacting to Carlos, I am responding. Second, your statement "Do you think the SFA gives us full coverage insurance that Iraq will comply with all of it and give us our RV?" leaves me puzzled. Full insurance coverage? Give us OUR RV? This is the type of mindset that the very entities have that are controlling everything. With that statement you just proved you think like Goldman Sachs does but you are left at the curb as a victim.

Do I think Goldman Sachs one of the worst institutions on earth? Yes. Do I think the banks of the world are controlling us? Yes. I am simply a taxpayer providing money for services. But the rhetoric from some is always the same: we are screwed, we are doing down, the dollar will be worthless soon, blah blah blah. Instead of complaining, perhaps you should figure out what you can do to make other Americans aware of how bad the situation is so we can start to do something about it. Have you sent any money to a political candidate that you think will make a difference? Have you volunteered to sign up Americans to vote? Fighting the money is a daunting task, but complaining about it does absolutely nothing.

I don't have blinders on and I know how the "system" works, and it ain't pretty, but for some bad news is the only thing they bring when responding to what others have brought. How about some of you get off your a** and go out to find some good news. How about getting off your a** and go out to find any kind of news? Half of the time you can bring news and people are very appreciative and a great dialogue is begun, but the other half of the time you simply provide a platform for a complain session.

Be proactive that than reactive, otherwise you will always loose and continue to be a victim. Otherwise, the Mexican border hasn't moved. Just don't get arrested because you can't get out of jail there unless you bribe them, and don't get hit by a car because you can't go to a hospital. Ole'

PS If anybody is interested, I have a van leaving San Diego at 11:00 am this morning and heading across the border. No charge. One way.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Hi Carrello, regarding this line.

I don't have blinders on and I know how the "system" works, and it ain't pretty, but for some bad news is the only thing they bring when responding to what others have brought. How about some of you get off your a** and go out to find some good news. How about getting off your a** and go out to find any kind of news? Half of the time you can bring news and people are very appreciative and a great dialogue is begun, but the other half of the time you simply provide a platform for a complain session.

I've found through life that 20 % of the poulation covers the other 80 %

At work we all know the clock watchers and person hanginging out at the water cooler.

As a little league coach, AYSO coach, Cub scout den leader i know this is true. Parents would dump there kids like I was a babysitter.

At my local lodge most members do nothing to help except buy drinks for cheap. And a few of us maintain the place

At school the same people would volunteer over and over.

Sad but its true.

Same folks here over and over donating their time bringing the news.

Its frustrating when you get beat up for helping the community.

I've stopped bringing in articles just for this reason.

Have a great weekend!

• Upvote 5

How about getting mad about the injustices and stop defending them. That would be a start. I think that's what carlos and maggie are doing, and I for one appreciate that very much.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear. Stop complaining and DO something. We have heard it all over and over. Talk to somebody else that does not know the condition of this world. Start a blog. Walk door to door. Carry a sign down the street. JOIN OCCUPY WALL STREET! Give them money. Have you seen another group that has a more valid cause and has gained in numbers. Join them. We are the choir. We get it.

Who is not mad about this? No one here, and certainly not me. And please tell me who is defending the injustices.

You appreciate Carlos and Maggie's information. Great. Now take it outside and tell somebody that doesn't know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

JOIN OCCUPY WALL STREET! Give them money. Have you seen another group that has a more valid cause and has gained in numbers. Join them. We are the choir. We get it.

So, you suggest joining OWS? :lol: Maybe we should discuss this more and come up with a better plan!

Maggie, first of all, I am not reacting to Carlos, I am responding. Second, your statement "Do you think the SFA gives us full coverage insurance that Iraq will comply with all of it and give us our RV?" leaves me puzzled. Full insurance coverage? Give us OUR RV? This is the type of mindset that the very entities have that are controlling everything. With that statement you just proved you think like Goldman Sachs does but you are left at the curb as a victim.

Do I think Goldman Sachs one of the worst institutions on earth? Yes. Do I think the banks of the world are controlling us? Yes. I am simply a taxpayer providing money for services. But the rhetoric from some is always the same: we are screwed, we are doing down, the dollar will be worthless soon, blah blah blah. Instead of complaining, perhaps you should figure out what you can do to make other Americans aware of how bad the situation is so we can start to do something about it. Have you sent any money to a political candidate that you think will make a difference? Have you volunteered to sign up Americans to vote? Fighting the money is a daunting task, but complaining about it does absolutely nothing.

Be proactive that than reactive, otherwise you will always loose and continue to be a victim. Otherwise, the Mexican border hasn't moved. Just don't get arrested because you can't get out of jail there unless you bribe them, and don't get hit by a car because you can't go to a hospital. Ole'

PS If anybody is interested, I have a van leaving San Diego at 11:00 am this morning and heading across the border. No charge. One way.

I'm No Victim Carrello and I certainly don't think like Goldman Sachs. I don't believe for a nano-second that we have any kind of Insurance Policy nor do I believe that we are anywhere near seeing an 1000% RV. Are You Kidding Me?

I have been trying to contribute here by asking what I have thought are important questions and also pointing out what I think is important information that we should be paying close attention to.

Bringing in the news is not the only contribution a person can make here...

How about the endless discussions I have participated in asking valid questions and going out on a limb by offering opinions that are not so popular around here.

Like not supporting Israel in starting World War III.

Nope, I am not a victim, I seek the truth so that I have a reasonable idea of what is coming and how I can be responsible for myself and my family and get as prepared as I can.

A victim won't make a choice to even take a look at what's going on and then they will be shocked when it all come tumbling down.

They won't even know what hit them. That will not be me.

I care enough about the other members here to try and get them to just take a look at what we are facing.

Sorry that offends you Carrello, but don't call me "lazy" because I don't have all the solutions and can't paint a pretty picture for you.

We won't find any solutions until we recognize the problems. I can't do it alone, it is going to take all of us getting on the same page... us sending our money to the politians would be on my short list of things to do in helping the situation.

Getting to the truth of the matter is more productive in my view, like the fact that the politians and bankers have been in bed together throughout this whole greedy $$$ grab that has left us holding the bag and in big trouble.

We have got to stop playing their game, arguing about which party is going to "save us" and wise up to the fact that we are on our own to save ourselves.

We need to come together and realize we are on the same side.

How you say? I've just made a couple of suggestions...

I'm open to any of your suggestions other than supporting the status quo or taking a trip to Mexico.

You enjoy yourself! Ole' Maggie

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OWS has been infiltrated and hijacked. We need to stop voting criminals into office. The Republicrat party is perpetuating the problem. How hard is it to come together and think before we cast our votes? I will tell you it is getting easier and easier to collaborate on the internet, which is what maggie and carlos are doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I doubt the people involved with the 99 % movement really represent 99% of the people

They do not represent me. I have worked my arse off to get what i have. No free ride here.

Many of the Occupy people feel that they deserve more, but why?

Shouldn't they have to work for it. Can they suceed here in this country if they truly have the desire.

Are we willing to give that all up for more regulations?

Everyman woman and child here in this country has the opportunity for happiness. Its not a right.

Sucess is not always measured in dollars but many believe that this is true.

Our government keeps going farther and farther into debt. Why, because thats what the people want

They want big brother to give them there fair share, and this is what caused this mess in the first place.

Easy to say that corporations are evil. I own 2 corporations, does that make me evil?

I think we have to look at more than just the Goldman Sachs of the world and look at ourselves and what we have become.

We have become a four letter word. LAZY. So many have no work ethic.

Im sure there are a few here but how many of these occupy movement people actually give up their time and money for charity.

Maybe Visit a VA hospital, help build a house for habitat for humanity,

It could be as simple as picking up trash in your neighborhood but DO Something.

There is something we all can contribute to make this country what it once was.

People need to stop and think what they want out of life. If they want " things " they need to work for it.

Peace, Maggie

Give us our rv?? Are you serious? Please....review what an exchange rate is and what its used for. Thinks are unraveling in iraq. exactly why would anyone agree to let iraq massively rv....when they are aiding iran and assads regime in syria? think maggie....think

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Its very very simple carlos. Irans quest is to bring back the 12 th imam, through destruction of israel and infidels. its all in the koran. its their ambitions. listen to the audio through the years. look at the thousands of sources....not just one biased propagangists media outlet.

This isnt made up. its fact by irans own people many many times. if you dont recognize that....no one can help you

• Upvote 3

[/b]

There's only ONE thing that I can do. That is to help wake up the people in this country. I have studied the NEW WORLD ORDER from it's inception through the way the deviously have taken complete control of this country. They are a monster to big for any one person by himself, but, they are not too big if we ALL get together and get rid of them.

The truth will be known and will be undeniable for all to see, when the economy does fall on it's face and the politicians try to put a positive spin on the catastrophe they allowed to happen during their watch. I hope the American people hold them accountable.

I'm not trying to tear anyone down. I'm trying to provide those who's views have been twisted by the NWO around, so they can see things the way they are....that's all one man can do. What I have been saying for many months is 100% the truth! I hope you do your own research, as I have done, and come to agree. Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why don't you run for office and change everything Carlos?

Why not start your own corporation and change things?

Why not start your own press agency that makes a profit ?

As far as the possible collapse of the USD, I guess you really have to blame President Nixon. and every other administration since.

We also must blame ourselves being the world consumer of goods. How many cars, TVs, toys does your family own?

Lets not forget China undervaluing its currency.

And remember its not our currency, It's belongs to the Fed.

The reality is SocalDinar that to run for ANY office requires lots and lots of money. I don't have it!

I do run my own small business, and been very successful, but I'm a SMALL business owner and don't contribute huge amounts to anyone's campaign, without that I don't expect change. in fact it's a sad fact that we can only expect change to come through campaign contributions and not because the cause it is the right thing to do!

I don't have the money to open a press agency. I do the best I can by spreading the word of what i have learned to people who do not understand and don't want to understand. It is frustrating enough when you are dealing with entrenched ideology that has been planted by generations of experts at brainwashing, through the media.

We can blame every administration since Nixon for allowing the NWO to continue. The only POTUS to ever try was Kennedy, and he was assassinated for it!

We all live in the same world and have all become consumers to one degree or another, there's no avoiding it....and it does not make me a hypocrite to be a consumer.

Sadly your right, the bills you and I have in our wallets, and in the banks do belong to the Fed....so lets get together and change that!

Thanks SocalDinar....Carlos

• Upvote 2

I don't need to slip over the border at night like some fugitive, because I'm not wanted on either side of the border for anything illegal. Because I'm an honest man!

I do cross the US Mexican border frequently for pleasure and business, but I do so with my head held high and in broad daylight for everyone to see, because I have nothing to hide!

You know Carrello...I think you should really examine the reasons for your comments to me. I'm not angry that you have chosen to try to put a racist spin on the issue, but it bothers me that you choose to eliminate those who voice a different opinion than yours. What you are showing me is your intolerance. You have little patience for any opinion other than what you consider to be YOUR opinion. But that's not really the complete truth because your views did not originate in your own mind, and you can't claim ownership of them...they were planted there by a force that did so without your knowing it over a long period of time. It's called brainwashing. Your views come from the NEW WORLD ORDER'S media control! The intolerance you have shown has also been implanted in your mind as a defense mechanism against those who voice dissent. It's a common tactic when there is no logical answer to an opposing view.

You need to start thinking outside the box Lady....

Carlos

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Carlos

My father spoke often of the NWO 40 years ago.

He always Slept with a 357 mag ( loved clint Eastwood)

Had lots of gold and taught me to be able to live off the ocean

It was going to happen any day he would say! Here we are and still has not happened

Nixon gave our government a blank check by taking us off the gold standard

They no longer needed money to back the currency. It's a huge ponzi scheme

Now if you believe in this conspiracy how does it play out for us dinar holders?

• Upvote 1

Thanks Carlos

My father spoke often of the NWO 40 years ago.

He always Slept with a 357 mag ( loved clint Eastwood)

Had lots of gold and taught me to be able to live off the ocean

It was going to happen any day he would say! Here we are and still has not happened

Nixon gave our government a blank check by taking us off the gold standard

They no longer needed money to back the currency. It's a huge ponzi scheme

Now if you believe in this conspiracy how does it play out for us dinar holders?

I have been wondering how the CT's figure the Dinar in also... if all hell is about to break loose in the world what role does the dinar play?

I have been wondering how the CT's figure the Dinar in also... if all hell is about to break loose in the world what role does the dinar play?

I have wondered this myself Bamagirl

I believe the CT s think there will be a worldwide equalization

Wealth will be redistributed globally.

One thing we have from our investment is knowledge. We have time to prepare

I think of it as a two year earthquake kit

Can't save the world but you can protect your family