Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has MED's account been hacked?

Capn Geech

I looked around and didn't see this, sorry pardons if this has been posted.

After years in this investment, I've come to trust MED and very few others. I've just never heard him be this......guru-y.

That said, I found this:

(I put in Bold things Guru's are famous for saying)

9-7-2012 Newshound Guru Med RIGHT NOW IN AMERICA SOME BANK MANAGERS HAVE EXPRESSED KNOWLEDGE OF AN UPCOMING RV AND HAVE LEAKED THIS INFO OUT. I CANNOT GO INTO IT ANYMORE THAN THAT. THE BANK EXPLAINED THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO HANDLE THE DINAR AND THAT ANY EXCHANGE WILL HAVE TO BE BY APPOINTMENT THEY CANT HANDLE A MAD RUSH. THIS WAS HUGE IF ALL ACCURATE. THIS WAS ALL EXPLAINED IN GREAT DETAIL. DO NOT LOOK AT ANY ACTION UNTIL AFTER THE LONDON SUMMIT WITH IRAQ'S CENTRAL BANK. I DO HAVE A ROUGHLY EXACT DATE, BUT YOU KNOW I WONT GIVE IT. THE BANK EXEC WHO LEAKED IT SAID IT WILL BE VERY COSTLY. THE INFRINCED DATE IS IN WEEKS NOT MONTHS.

• Upvote 4

I don't know much about Med other than the opinions he presents in dinar forums. I've never even seen his site but I've read his posts. He seems a bit abrasive but mostly sticks to articles which I prefer, as opposed to guru rumors. These days if I have a question, I pose it to the dinar vets forum to get my answer. I respect the opinions here. What does everyone think of Med and Mailman17?

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 1

I don't know much about Med other than the opinions he presents in dinar forums. I've never even seen his site but I've read his posts. He seems a bit abrasive but mostly sticks to articles which I prefer, as opposed to guru rumors. These days if I have a question, I pose it to the dinar vets forum to get my answer. I respect the opinions here. What does everyone think of Med and Mailman17?

Hard to say....hard to say.....yes I am reticent. Oh yes......

Just another guru with a big ego. Join his site, ask a question he doesnt like or express a opinion he doesnt like ..... get banned.

I agree. We have the same opinion,question anything he says and your banned!! I'be been on this site since sonny1 and Adam started it. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my dinar info. There's less BS here!

• Upvote 2

I agree. We have the same opinion,question anything he says and your banned!! I'be been on this site since sonny1 and Adam started it. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my dinar info. There's less BS here!

Amen! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

We started on the same day and this is the ONLY site I will go to......

• Upvote 2

I looked around and didn't see this, sorry pardons if this has been posted.

After years in this investment, I've come to trust MED and very few others. I've just never heard him be this......guru-y.

That said, I found this:

(I put in Bold things Guru's are famous for saying)

9-7-2012 Newshound Guru Med RIGHT NOW IN AMERICA SOME BANK MANAGERS HAVE EXPRESSED KNOWLEDGE OF AN UPCOMING RV AND HAVE LEAKED THIS INFO OUT. I CANNOT GO INTO IT ANYMORE THAN THAT. THE BANK EXPLAINED THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO HANDLE THE DINAR AND THAT ANY EXCHANGE WILL HAVE TO BE BY APPOINTMENT THEY CANT HANDLE A MAD RUSH. THIS WAS HUGE IF ALL ACCURATE. THIS WAS ALL EXPLAINED IN GREAT DETAIL. DO NOT LOOK AT ANY ACTION UNTIL AFTER THE LONDON SUMMIT WITH IRAQ'S CENTRAL BANK. I DO HAVE A ROUGHLY EXACT DATE, BUT YOU KNOW I WONT GIVE IT. THE BANK EXEC WHO LEAKED IT SAID IT WILL BE VERY COSTLY. THE INFRINCED DATE IS IN WEEKS NOT MONTHS.

It's been quite awhile since Med departed the DR and Frank deserted the Double I and F forums ....... They both forged their opinions for varying reasons. I nearly followed my friend MM when he trailed Med to his own site but, I decided to spend my time on this forum for multiple reasons....one of which, Adam shows a certain restraint and patients that I admire. Though.. I think Med has evolved as being more conservative concerning the "RV tomorrow" mentality (we all have) as that cautious stance has proved to be the right position to maintain in this case. I don't keep up with my old friends posts like I used to but, I never would believe Med would "jump out there" unless he believed in what he shared. Does that mean his source is correct? No, it means he believes his source. As for me, I've learned my own judgement is flawed as most of the investors in this dream but, we all know this things will unfold eventually and all signs are pointing soon...... Well, I guess that was a lot of words just to say........... Time will tell.....as usual.

• Upvote 5

Med and Mailman17 bring an excellent perspective on this investment. Med is sort of like "Dan" and Mailman17 is sort of like "Tony" as they tend to play good cop/bad cop with each other at times. My only critique is that they seem to be very narrowly focused on what happens in Iraq and struggle to see the macroeconomic big picture on how this RV event will affect the global economy. Nevertheless, their grasp of internal Iraqi politics is very good, and they seem to know the mindset of what the CBI wants to accomplish.

• Upvote 3

I've read alot of what Med had to say in the past and what Motox just explained about Med being conservative seems spot on. However this post doesn't seem to be Med's style and in Italic font seems fishy.

Time will tell. All of the articles coming out stating how the RV can't happen this year or even next year makes me feel more confident than ever we are just that close!

Good Luck to all and GO RV!

:D

• Upvote 3

I does not matter to me what you think of Meds personality..The guy is usually spot on with his interpratation of articles. He has his own niche just like SWFguy.(who I respect). I used to be on his site when I was a newbie and got hammered for MY ignorance just once. But im thick skinned and kept researching and reading articles. I think some folks could benefit from taking the blinders off and take most of the info from here and there and other site with alittle more acceptance because there could be a LITTLE truth in some of the BS they post...You NEVER know....im not tying my rope to one wagon on this ride!!

• Upvote 1