Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Democratic Platform helped me make up my mind

uncirculd

Simple - clue hunting season is well underway and goes til November 6th. Time to sight in your gun (or do you use a net?). I would suggest a scatter gun with a wide pattern choke for you. Clue shot is expensive (might cost you some liberal friends and family) but this is no place to skimp!

Evweone - be vewy, vewy qwiet. Simple is hunting for cwues..... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

elmer-fudd-shhhh.jpgelmer-fudd1.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Look, although we're talking others are included as well. My statement is for those for who it applies.

Quote good enough for you, EXCELLENT as I stated earlier.

You personally insulted me by insulting my intelligence of being able to make a sound decision on an election. Good enough for me yes. The democratic party is highjacked by folks who will take God from our country. I am a God fearing woman and I believe that is a big mistake. You don't have to agree with me. But the peoples party of democracy no longer exist. This is "my" opinion and "my" opinion only. I believe this country is so great because it is "ONE NATION UNDER GOD". And anyone who threatens that in "my" opinion is anti God. I don't expect you to believe what I believe but I will not attack you for your opinion. Or tell you your going to hell is you don't believe it. That's just the way I roll.

If you have something to offer besides criticism then I might have gave you the benefit of the doubt. But like I am always saying, the problem with some folks is that they lack critical thinking. They are not free thinkers.. They are indoctrinated.

• Upvote 1