Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Democratic Platform helped me make up my mind

uncirculd

This is one election that literally makes me sick. They have not one ounce of God fearing blood in them. And for those who claim to be Catholic's (Kennedy, Biden, Pelosi) are totally backwards in their beliefs. They are a disappointment, embarrassment to their faith. We all know when God is left out evil steps in. Evil is stepping in. The Democratic party is embracing the wrong ideologies. They need to be embracing God.

Thanks Uncirculd

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

http://news.investor...d-jerusalem.htm

==============================================================

Well since I choose the man and not a party it appears I will be voting against Obama., and possibly any democrat from here on in. I will choose GOD 1st! To heck with those who will take it out of this nation and try to take it away from me. I hope every home owner displays on their front lawns in bold letters "IN GOD WE TRUST ALL OTHERS KISS MY BAHOOKA"! How dare they make me choose. I am curious America, I saw there was not a majority and who did this? I guess it's popular and the in thing. I will always be out and not popular, cause in the end God will be there. Presidents come and go. I just happen to like God fearing men/women to be in charge otherwise you get rulers like Maliki. California always where bad habits always begin. I know, I lived there. Look at them brook cities and the Iraq style corruption with the police making more than the president of the US. This man should be put on trial. That's just my harsh way of saying he's an idiot and should be put at firing squad for making a rule by himself and ignoring the folks.

Your educated choice Uncirculd. Read a small article, make a big decision. Way to go! ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 28

simple I saw the vote go down with my own eyes. Open yours. :) God's watching.

Don't fret Butifldrm, some people couldn't get a clue, during the clue mating season, in a field full of horny clues, if they smeared their body with clue musk and did the clue mating call, even with the clue tethered on a 5 foot rope.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

simple I saw the vote go down with my own eyes. Open yours. :) God's watching.

Referring to the article, title and Uncirculd comment. Keep it real.

Don't fret Butifldrm, some people couldn't get a clue, during the clue mating season, in a field full of horny clues, if they smeared their body with clue musk and did the clue mating call, even with the clue tethered on a 5 foot rope.

+1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Sandra fluk is just plain nasty, it made me sick to hear her

talk, how any women could like her and not see through her fake

Obamaloney is truly amazing, i think she hurts Obamas women

Votes but thats just fine with me.

***///

We are 3 female American Patriots who agree that Sandra is an idiot. <_<

She's immature, misguided (by the left) - enjoying a false sense of importance

instilled by her 'masters'. Too stupid to know she's been duped. :huh:

But apparently being 'used' is not new to her:

she has proven what she is by being willing to sell out her dignity over pills she's too

cheap to spring for --

just to announce to the world that she's a little Ho who loves sex out of wedlock and

wants us to pay for it...

proves she's one of the lowest life forms out there.

Stupid, selfish little pig.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Your educated choice Uncirculd. Read a small article, make a big decision. Way to go! ;)

Simple, that's explains it. I have been watching, reading, learning for years. Knew of Obama when he wrote his book. I bet you didn't even like him until he got the nomination at the convention. You have no idea. Let me tell you. I am a due paying union member who has sat in countless meetings that motions were made and approved. But what I saw on this motion and clearly it was not passed but the speaker decided on his own that it did pass, and not allowing the truth to prevail. It tells me that everyone in there was duped. It is wrong and it was CLEARLY DISPLAYED WRONG. If there was an indecisive vote, then divide the room or show of hands. That vote there called for dividing the room or show of hands. Clearly it was "IN GOD WE TRUST". To see the meeting in action and to see it was conducted by a crook who clearly has an agenda and will force the party into his dictatorship. I just wonder how many folks will leave the party and just how will this be fixed. Clearly this convention was hijacked. You tell me if those who voted got a fair shake! Tell me their vote was even counted. To allow that is to allow treason. I would have interrupted that and asked for a show of hands. Evil wins when good men do nothing. I refuse to do nothing. I don't mind making waves when I feel their has been a complete injustice. I will stand for truth and you cannot force me to accept a lie. A motion or amendment to show of hands and TO BE COUNTED. Clearly the man cared nothing about the truth. Clearly he's a liar and cheater. I guess that's how he got elected by stealing votes. If this is how you want politics to continue, then drink the koolaide.

Good article uncirculd. I plussed you which may have been a first :unsure::)

Thanks for the post.

;)

• Upvote 7

ROFLMAO, That's it I'm going hunting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great post Unc.

• Upvote 3

Simple - clue hunting season is well underway and goes til November 6th. Time to sight in your gun (or do you use a net?). I would suggest a scatter gun with a wide pattern choke for you. Clue shot is expensive (might cost you some liberal friends and family) but this is no place to skimp!

Evweone - be vewy, vewy qwiet. Simple is hunting for cwues..... :lol:

• Upvote 5

Simple, that's explains it. I have been watching, reading, learning for years. Knew of Obama when he wrote his book. I bet you didn't even like him until he got the nomination at the convention. You have no idea. Let me tell you. I am a due paying union member who has sat in countless meetings that motions were made and approved. But what I saw on this motion and clearly it was not passed but the speaker decided on his own that it did pass, and not allowing the truth to prevail. It tells me that everyone in there was duped. It is wrong and it was CLEARLY DISPLAYED WRONG. If there was an indecisive vote, then divide the room or show of hands. That vote there called for dividing the room or show of hands. Clearly it was "IN GOD WE TRUST". To see the meeting in action and to see it was conducted by a crook who clearly has an agenda and will force the party into his dictatorship. I just wonder how many folks will leave the party and just how will this be fixed. Clearly this convention was hijacked. You tell me if those who voted got a fair shake! Tell me their vote was even counted. To allow that is to allow treason. I would have interrupted that and asked for a show of hands. Evil wins when good men do nothing. I refuse to do nothing. I don't mind making waves when I feel their has been a complete injustice. I will stand for truth and you cannot force me to accept a lie. A motion or amendment to show of hands and TO BE COUNTED. Clearly the man cared nothing about the truth. Clearly he's a liar and cheater. I guess that's how he got elected by stealing votes. If this is how you want politics to continue, then drink the koolaide.

;)

I saw on Fox news last night where a photographer near the stage had taken a picture that happened to show the screen of the teleprompter during this vote and the speaker was just reading what was put on the teleprompter for him. It was not his call or decision.

He knew good and well their was not a 2/3 majority to pass the amendment as evidenced by the response in the room of the delegates voting. This is why he called for a vote 3 times hoping it would be more obvious. It was not, so he was instructed to pass it anyway. The boos in the room showed the true values of the majority of the democratic party.

The democratic elite decided to change their public platform because of the outrage it had received for eliminating God and Jerusalem from mention. They know how close the poll numbers are and how desperate they are to appeal to undecideds, independents, and moderates. Seeking to add these things back into their official platform was strictly a politically motivated attempt to try and not lose any more votes from independents and moderates. They were desperate after they saw the public response to publishing their party's true beliefs. (No God! No Jerusalem!)

GP

• Upvote 4

We didn't see the meeting in action. We saw the voting process. We didn't see the change of verbiage or if there were different versions of the verbiage offered. So I stood on the ground that there may have been more to the voting than I have seen. Nevertheless, speaker had no choice, Democrats was changing the verbiage regardless and I don't see a problem with that. Who created the platform verbiage? I don't think this was the original group of delegates.

GP statements are correct.

I also heard there was a voting at the RNC as well that had the same results.

BTW: First saw Obama in 2004, read both books and followed his career. Don't always agree with his decisions but I must be aware he has more details than I do. You guys talk about the cowardliness of fly-by negs without leaving a comment; I'll take this pounding above.

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Lmao ...That does a simple job of simply summing up the simple facts :D

Also, The Lib's sure are making the election a simple choice this year

Thanks Lib's for clearly announcing your anti-Christian sentiment.

• Upvote 6

Simple - clue hunting season is well underway and goes til November 6th. Time to sight in your gun (or do you use a net?). I would suggest a scatter gun with a wide pattern choke for you. Clue shot is expensive (might cost you some liberal friends and family) but this is no place to skimp!

Evweone - be vewy, vewy qwiet. Simple is hunting for cwues..... :lol:

Snots, what kind of fragmented comments are these?

Lmao ...That does a simple job of simply summing up the simple facts :D

Also, The Lib's sure are making the election a simple choice this year

Thanks Lib's for clearly announcing your anti-Christian sentiment.

Hear you loud and clear with the NeoCon views. November 6th.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

We didn't see the meeting in action. We saw the voting process. We didn't see the change of verbiage or if there were different versions of the verbiage offered. So I stood on the ground that there may have been more to the voting than I have seen. Nevertheless, speaker had no choice, Democrats was changing the verbiage regardless and I don't see a problem with that. Who created the platform verbiage? I don't think this was the original group of delegates.

BTW: First saw Obama in 2004, read both books and followed his career. Don't always agree with his decisions but I must be aware he has more details than I do. You guys talk about the cowardliness of fly-by negs without leaving a comment; I'll take this pounding above.

hi simple, thanks for the post. Do you have any links to the voting in the RNC you are referring to. I would like to look into this.

Thanks

GP

PS. No negs from me for a professional response of your opinion.

• Upvote 3

Look here. you said: You guys talk about the cowardliness of fly-by negs without leaving a comment

Who are you guys? Woman to man I speak to you. don't bring someone else in on this. i saw the vote that was enough. you go ahead and defend lies and deceit. it was what is was and you saw it and i call it out. no one else is talking to you but ME. as for fly bys, i don't control anyone but myself.

• Upvote 2

hi simple, thanks for the post. Do you have any links to the voting in the RNC you are referring to. I would like to look into this.

Thanks

GP

PS. No negs from me for a professional response of your opinion.

No bud, I think it may have been associated with Ron Paul delegate. Don't remember.

• Upvote 1

Look here. you said: You guys talk about the cowardliness of fly-by negs without leaving a comment

Who are you guys? Woman to man I speak to you. don't bring someone else in on this. i saw the vote that was enough. you go ahead and defend lies and deceit. it was what is was and you saw it and i call it out. no one else is talking to you but ME. as for fly bys, i don't control anyone but myself.

Look, although we're talking others are included as well. My statement is for those for who it applies.

Quote good enough for you, EXCELLENT as I stated earlier.

• Upvote 1

Snots, what kind of fragmented comments are these?

The kind meant to inform you that you'll never find the truth in that progressive, liberal pasture you graze in. Hunt for big game (truth) and share the bounty with your friends that are "hungry" for real sustenance. Just to point you in the right direction, here's your first clue - I'll tie it to a 5 foot rope for you..... ;)

Obama is not who he says he is. His entire life is a lie. Once you wrap your head around this, the other clues will be less illusive.

• Upvote 9