Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2012 - Presidential race

stikks

Good Evening, I do not post often but have been in dinar for 8 years.I would like some thoughts on the upcoming elections from any veterans

from the forum.My question is,Which of the two candidates is more IRAQ friendly,Romney or Obama,also has Obama done anything to help

with the much anticipated "RV" .This may have been asked before but I just thought about it after the big acceptance speech last night.

Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated -thanks-

Cheers, go RV

• Upvote 1

Good Evening, I do not post often but have been in dinar for 8 years.I would like some thoughts on the upcoming elections from any veterans

from the forum.My question is,Which of the two candidates is more IRAQ friendly,Romney or Obama,also has Obama done anything to help

with the much anticipated "RV" .This may have been asked before but I just thought about it after the big acceptance speech last night.

Cheers, go RV

I don't have any idea who would be more pro-RV but every chat room I go into these days is arguing over politics. I don't define who I am as a person by my political affiliation. I wouldn't be caught dead labeling myself with a title that I believe infers the very definition of corruption and that refers to all politicians. Republicans, Democrats... let's just simplify it and just say crooks. I do know that we all have something in common though and that is we all believe we are involved in a solid investment, whether that be long term or something that is resolved in 2012.

• Upvote 5

That is a really tough question. My thought is, there is one of them that has been around for 4 four years and has done nothing to help our investment. The way I see it, the one that could didn't the next might and has not had a chance, but migh.

Hope that hepls answer your question. Go RV

Cheers, go RV

I don't favor either or of the two. But here is some info that might give a better view on this topic.

"The Muslims, consisting of 60% Shia Muslims and 40% Sunni Muslims, form the

majority of the Iraq population."

Would a Mormon or a Muslim be more PRO IRAQ?

B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I don't favor either or of the two. But here is some info that might give a better view on this topic.

"The Muslims, consisting of 60% Shia Muslims and 40% Sunni Muslims, form the

majority of the Iraq population."

Would a Mormon or a Muslim be more PRO IRAQ?

B)

We could say, however, that Obama has lready had four years to get it right and hasn't done anything at all, but then we would have to consider that everything is probably still George Bush's fault, so how can we blame the . . . err . . . err . . . cough cough . . . "blameless"?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Obama has pulled the troops out of Iraq as he stated he would. He has also continued E.O, 1303. Now if he is more "friendly" in regards to Iraq, I would not see why not but I really do not think that the RV has to do with the American president but more to do with Iraq itself. I respect many folks here in this site and would prefer not to get into a political debate. as Americans we are on the same side though at times we may disagree. I think there are brighter days ahead though we may have several dark days along the way , we will remain strong !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We could say, however, that Obama has lready had four years to get it right and hasn't done anything at all, but then we would have to consider that everything is probably still George Bush's fault, so how can we blame the . . . err . . . err . . . cough cough . . . "blameless"?

Somebody neg you (?) :angry: but many of us have got your back. :)

I will say that obama will tax us into oblivion and with Romney we may get a better break for sure!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hey Peoples Champ, this notion that Barack Obama is a Muslim has been debunked over and over again. Don't know what you are listening to, but they are not telling you the truth. I have watched Barack in worship and he knows every word of the Christian hymns. He also works at the Christian values of compassion, sharing, peace, and bridging the gap toward inclusion of all. We have the far greater hope with this man than Romney who is about exclusion. He can't help himself. I don't blame him, He was raised that way.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 16

Hey Peoples Champ, this notion that Barack Obama is a Muslim has been debunked over and over again. Don't know what you are listening to, but they are not telling you the truth. I have watched Barack in worship and he knows every word of the Christian hymns. He also works at the Christian values of compassion, sharing, peace, and bridging the gap toward inclusion of all. We have the far greater hope with this man than Romney who is about exclusion. He can't help himself. I don't blame him, He was raised that way.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-announces-2-hour-islamic-jumah-prayers-aftJacques D'Amboiseer-rejecting-cardinals-blessing-and-you-wont-believe-whos-invited/

This alone does not make him a muslim.

But it does raise more and more questions, there is so much we do not know about thi man.

I am not saying or agreeing he is a muslim, nor am I one that beleives he was born in kenya.

BUT, his document (birth cert) he submitted has truely been altered , yet we the people do not get any answers.,,

• Upvote 5

Ummmm... As far as President Obama getting us out of Iraq... The SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) that got us out of Iraq was signed in 2008 by then President Bush. President Obama may have wanted to extend the US presence but knew this would have not played in his favor considering the upcoming elections. PM Maliki did not want the US to stay any long either. The condition(s) for a US extension were not agreed upon by BOTH sides thus the last standing SOFA was done. As far as pro-Iraq... I really don't think either of them are. I really think they could care less. However, if what Pres. Bush said is true and the Iraq War is supposed to pay for itself, then it would stand to reason the President Obama would need this RV much more than Candidate Romney.

• Upvote 3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Obama has pulled the troops out of Iraq as he stated he would. He has also continued E.O, 1303. Now if he is more "friendly" in regards to Iraq, I would not see why not but I really do not think that the RV has to do with the American president but more to do with Iraq itself. I respect many folks here in this site and would prefer not to get into a political debate. as Americans we are on the same side though at times we may disagree. I think there are brighter days ahead though we may have several dark days along the way , we will remain strong !

Good thoughts but if O bama gets in we will not be America anymore!

WELL LOOKING FROM THE OUT SIDE AMERICA IS IN DEEP **** MONEY WISE AND IT WOULD TAKE A LOT MORE THAN FOUR YEARS TO CORRECT MAYBE 10 TO

15.Longer. YES I THINK ROMMEY WOULD BE OK BUT OBAMA IS SITTING IN THE RIGHT SPOT FOR A RV AND COULD GIVE HIM ANOTHER TERM OR MORE

BECAUSE THE MONEY, it WILL GO TO CREATING JOBS TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD SO IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN THIS MONTH OR AS SOON AS IF HE IS TO HOLD

OFFICE. AMERICA NEEDS THIS AND SO DO BLOODY ALL US WITH DINARS. AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTY JUST LOOK AT THE HISTORY NOT ALL WOULD

SAY THAT. BUT THEY TALK HOT AIR FIRST YOU MUST LEARN ABOUT A COUNTRY AND MEET SOME OF THE PEOPLE TO COMMENT MOST DON'T ITS OFF THE TOP

OF THEIR HEADS OR SUBCONCUSIOUS SIDE OF THE BRAIN TALKING. I was like taht 4 years ago but now learning about things and people

and countries my wife from the Phillipines tought Amerian history there is increadible that promted me to learn more and yest its a interesting country I must say me lots the

how lucky we all are in Australia and America gratitude and attitude are more than money if you want a happy life.

Now RV so I can see some of America and meet some great people and see a great country I respect and want to visit.And anything over .40 cents is ok

a dollar would be Bloody great mate thanks cheers to all.

I have traveled to the Holy Land many times. The words that Obama says are used out of respect and as a means of joining with Muslims there. It does make him a Muslim to know quotes from the Koran, to have lived in countries that are predominantly Islamic, or to know how to greet Muslims in their language of peace. I do that and I am a Christian pastor who travels to create bridges of peace in these countries. He has tried to be respectful of others by being respectful of their traditions. Cutting off what he says in mid-sentence in the quote about John McCain to make him look like he is saying he is a Muslim is just plain ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Christian Values, 20 years in this Church with this Pastor.