Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,”

sportfisher

I try to avoid the bash sessions on this sight, but I would like to respond to Carlos.

Carlos, I respect that you have an opinion that you feel is more intelligent than any Conservative Republicans. In 2006 I went through all the conspiracy sights and ate it all up, then I felt hopeless. What was I to do to change this? I was just going to wait for the complete enslavement of all the people? I totally get the groundwork from where you are coming from, but I don't get preaching it to other people without a solution, because there is none in your senario. I for one want to fight this and I have found that the people who rely on God are more happy and tranquil. I restored my faith I had put on the back burner and decided to become a part of the solution. I am a happy person again. I am more knowlegeable about the world around me. I became more active in giving back to the community, joined grass roots organizations and found a Church I could look forward to attending.

I understand you get frustrated reading posts you feel "haven't figured it out yet" but maybe that person has figured it out but found a solution different than yours to work in their own life. There are billions of us here on earth, even my husband and I don't agree on everything, how are 350 million going to agree on how to run a government.

respectfully,

A Texas resisdent with hope and the ability to change.

Awesome post!