Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,”

sportfisher

Evened you out sportfisher - who would neg you for this.....

AFTER A week as topic No. 1 in American politics, former Carmel Mayor Clint Eastwood said the outpouring of criticism from left-wing reporters and liberal politicians after his appearance at the Republican National Convention last Thursday night, followed by an avalanche of support on Twitter and in the blogosphere, is all the proof anybody needs that his 12-minute discourse achieved exactly what he intended it to.

“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,” Eastwood told The Pine Cone this week. “Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that’s what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle.”

Breaking his silence

For five days after he thrilled or horrified the nation by talking to an empty chair representing Obama on the night Mitt Romney accepted the Republican nomination for president, Eastwood remained silent while pundits and critics debated whether his remarks, and the rambling way he made them, had helped or hurt Romney’s chances of winning in November.

But in a wide-ranging interview with The Pine Cone Tuesday from his home in Pebble Beach, he said he had conveyed the messages he wanted to convey, and that the spontaneous nature of his presentation was intentional, too.

“I had three points I wanted to make,” Eastwood said. “That not everybody in Hollywood is on the left, that Obama has broken a lot of the promises he made when he took office, and that the people should feel free to get rid of any politician who’s not doing a good job. But I didn’t make up my mind exactly what I was going to say until I said it.”

Eastwood’s appearance at the convention came after a personal request from Romney in August, soon after Eastwood endorsed the former Massachusetts governor at a fundraiser in Sun Valley, Idaho. But it was finalized only in the last week before the convention, along with an agreement to build suspense by keeping it secret until the last moment.

Meanwhile, Romney’s campaign aides asked for details about what Eastwood would say to the convention.

“They vet most of the people, but I told them, ‘You can’t do that with me, because I don’t know what I’m going to say,’” Eastwood recalled.

And while the Hollywood superstar has plenty of experience being adored by crowds, he said he hasn’t given a lot of speeches and admitted that, “I really don’t know how to.” He also hates using a teleprompter, so it was settled in his mind that when he spoke to the 10,000 people in the convention hall, and the millions more watching on television, he would do it extemporaneously.

“It was supposed to be a contrast with all the scripted speeches, because I’m Joe Citizen,” Eastwood said. “I’m a movie maker, but I have the same feelings as the average guy out there.”

Eastwood is a liberal on social issues such as *** marriage and abortion, but he has strongly conservative opinions about the colossal national debt that has accumulated while Obama has been president, his failure to get unemployment below 6 percent, and a host of other economic issues.

“Even people on the liberal side are starting to worry about going off a fiscal cliff,” Eastwood said.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

if you are correct- let's fire the 40 people whom did his background investigation for him to be president. I know for a fact that more than 80% of those background investigators were republicans. I guess they were too busy hiding their money to have read this MAN's birth certificate. :lol:

Edited by Showtime2012
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people was the introduction of the NEW WORLD ORDER by George Bush the First! The deceit was carried on by Clinton for 8 more years, and then went into full takeover mode during the reign of George Bush the Second, with the take down of the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Obama has continued the fraud on the unsuspecting American public who still believe they are in control of this country and it's direction, through their vote, as seen by many who blindly still believe that they live in a free nation and that their vote still counts, when in reality they live in a dictatorship run by large corporations who have no allegiance to anything but their profits and don't care one bit about the people. The vote that they hold so dearly is rigged no matter who you vote for, yet many still continue to obsess as

to the special qualities of the political heard they prefer to follow. They do this despite the fact that many have been exposed to at least some portion of the truth at one time or another, but they remain too entrenched in their favorite flavor of dogma that they hold so dearly, despite abundant evidence to the contrary. Go figure! Carlos

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

The greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people was the introduction of the NEW WORLD ORDER by George Bush the First! The deceit was carried on by Clinton for 8 more years, and then went into full takeover mode during the reign of George Bush the Second, with the take down of the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Obama has continued the fraud on the unsuspecting American public who still believe they are in control of this country and it's direction, through their vote, as seen by many who blindly still believe that they live in a free nation and that their vote still counts, when in reality they live in a dictatorship run by large corporations who have no allegiance to anything but their profits and don't care one bit about the people. The vote that they hold so dearly is rigged no matter who you vote for, yet many still continue to obsess as

to the special qualities of the political heard they prefer to follow. They do this despite the fact that many have been exposed to at least some portion of the truth at one time or another, but they remain too entrenched in their favorite flavor of dogma that they hold so dearly, despite abundant evidence to the contrary. Go figure! Carlos

If you have ANY educated knowledge of when the NEW WORLD ORDER began it certainly was not under George Bush 41 or 43. Get you facts straight Carlos! Who's Kool Aid are you drinking?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

'

Someone's off their meds again.....

• Upvote 1

Do you have Facts with a Link!! Carlos!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Do you have Facts with a Link!! Carlos!!

[/quot

That's not the way it works Yota! I'm presenting what has been posted many times on this forum, and I know you have read them all, if you haven't that's your problem! If you want to dispute what I have to say...then you provide evidence to the contrary.

There are too many people who have also read what I have posted. You can continue to be in denial and blindly believe what your leaders in the Republican and Democratic parties and their prostitutes in the media or you can find out the truth for yourself, just like I did!

Carlos

'

Someone's off their meds again.....

This information is common knowledge ...well, with the exception of those that believe the "official version" and refuse to think their government has been lying to them and deceiving them for generations now. Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

We hold these truths to be self evident "President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people" :D :D :D

Our government is the real hoax. They lied to the American people to get us into a war in Vietnam, They lied to us about who was really responsible for the attack on the Twin Towers in New York, and they lied to us to get us into a war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now they are lying again to the American public to get us into a war in Syria and Iran.

To say Obama is the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people is only a partial truth that is overshadowed by much larger events. What you say looms so large in your mind is because you have been drinking way too much Republican hate kool-aid. You are a willing victim of the controlled and scripted media, and have lost all sense of objectivity, and never had the ability to question the true motives of your own government! ....Corporate America! You are one of the voting cattle that can easily be manipulated into thinking whatever the NWO wants you to think!

You have been partaking of a hate kool-aid aimed at getting Romney elected at all costs, even though you ignore the fact that our elections are completely rigged, and a foregone conclusion!

You are a staunch CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN who only believes what the party puts out., the official party talking points! You have been this way for so long it's hard wired into your psyche. You do not have the ability to learn ANYTHING new. you are too far gone to be able to think clearly, and it's made you bitter and angry.

Ironically...the information is available at your fingertips on line for all that seek the truth to see. There is TONS of it. But...your comfortable with the Republican Bush era party handbook, just like the Chinese were happy reciting the thoughts of Mao-Tse-Tung back in the 60's! There is absolutely no difference between them and you! Carlos

Carlos

Opinions are like azhole$ everyones got one Carlos is just spewing his own

Then don't waste your time reading it! Don't you have something constructive to do...like suck up to some elite banker or kiss Romney's boots so that he will throw some graph and corruption your way.....That's what the republican party is all about, in case your not aware. Is that who you defend? The criminal element in our government?

Carlos

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1. Did Obama formally accept the last name of his step father as listed on the records of his school in Indonesia?

2. If Obama formally accepted that last name of his step father where are the documents that his name was formally returned to Obama?

3. Did Obama get sworn in under his formal full name of Barack Hussein Obama Jr. since that is his formal full name or simply Barack Hussein Obama which is NOT his formal name?

4. Who is this man. NOBODY is as sterialized as he is in records without there being a truck load of things they want to hide.

Hey Carlos,

you actually had a couple of valid points in your comment...............................but they got overshadowed by the invalid points............................. :( ................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why am I getting negatives because I said I agree with someones thoughts? It's so silly and childish. Go Carlos!

:-)

Thanks sister! I appreciate the support....I won't give up defending what's right and fighting ignorance, there's plenty of ignorance on this forum. The NEW WORLD ORDER calls these people...muppets, sheeple, lemmings, and voting cattle, and these people deserve to be disrespected! They deserve these titles that have been placed on the by the ruling elite. Because they refuse to wake up and grow some balls, and at least offer some kind of resistance to their oppressors, as it is, the elite have found these people no fun to manipulate...they can't think for themselves and are not capable of putting up some kind of a minimal defense! The media control and brainwashing has been very successful! Carlos

Hey Carlos,

you actually had a couple of valid points in your comment...............................but they got overshadowed by the invalid points............................. :( ................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's a matter of perspectives fisher! And, what you happen to know! Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I try to avoid the bash sessions on this sight, but I would like to respond to Carlos.

Carlos, I respect that you have an opinion that you feel is more intelligent than any Conservative Republicans. In 2006 I went through all the conspiracy sights and ate it all up, then I felt hopeless. What was I to do to change this? I was just going to wait for the complete enslavement of all the people? I totally get the groundwork from where you are coming from, but I don't get preaching it to other people without a solution, because there is none in your senario. I for one want to fight this and I have found that the people who rely on God are more happy and tranquil. I restored my faith I had put on the back burner and decided to become a part of the solution. I am a happy person again. I am more knowlegeable about the world around me. I became more active in giving back to the community, joined grass roots organizations and found a Church I could look forward to attending.

I understand you get frustrated reading posts you feel "haven't figured it out yet" but maybe that person has figured it out but found a solution different than yours to work in their own life. There are billions of us here on earth, even my husband and I don't agree on everything, how are 350 million going to agree on how to run a government.

respectfully,

A Texas resisdent with hope and the ability to change.

• Upvote 3