Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII

SWFloridaGuy

Sorry if this is a repost, I can't find it in the forum.

9-7-2012 Chapter VII: SLC member confirms Iraq’s ability to emerge from Chapter VII during the next phase. Iraq is able to get out of Chapter VII during the next phase, referring to the easing of relations between Iraq and Kuwait after the convergence of views and Iraqi diplomatic success, he says. Iraq will be able to in the past and probably the next few months to persuade the international community and the Security Council directed from Chapter VII, after he had managed to apply the majority of the provisions of this law and its application on the ground, and after could get rid of the policy of the former regime aggressive toward neighboring countries in particular and the world in general. Calling the legislative, executive, judicial and political elites to contribute to providing the appropriate conditions to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and open horizons of cooperation with major countries to be with by Iraq in this regard. There is a convergence great success for diplomacy Iraqi approximation of views between the Iraqi side and Kuwait After a series of meetings and continuous meetings and visits, where there is a breakthrough occurred crisis between the two parties, which will contribute significantly to the phase of the seventh item. The UNSC approved on the sixteenth of January 2010 three special resolutions in Iraq ended the first oil for food program, while calling the other to extend the immunity that protects Iraq from claims related era of former President Saddam Hussein, after Iraq confirmed that it will not ask any extensions Other work (DFI) which was the immunity from malpractice claims. http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php/2012-05-17-17-37-03/2012-05-17-17-38-54/24593-2012-09-06-09-44-38

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Great article and find...

Iraq will be able to in the past and probably the next few months to persuade the international community and the Security Council directed from Chapter VII, after he had managed to apply the majority of the provisions of this law and its application on the ground, and after could get rid of the policy of the former regime aggressive toward neighboring countries in particular and the world in general.

But I find things get lost in translation.

"Iraq will be able to in the past"

Does this statement mean that Iraq has already done what was needed in the past to get out of Ch7? Could that have already gotten out of Ch7 in the past but failed to and they will be able to in the next few months...

I just dont like trying to decifer information that is google translated......

Iraq will be able to in the past and probably the next few months to persuade the international community and the Security Council directed from Chapter VII, after he had managed to apply the majority of the provisions of this law and its application on the ground, and after could get rid of the policy of the former regime aggressive toward neighboring countries in particular and the world in general.

Does this statement mean that Iraq has already done what was needed in the past to get out of Ch7? Could that have already gotten out of Ch7 in the past but failed to and they will be able to in the next few months...

I am sure that Iraq is in position to exit Chapter 7, but I am concerned about the recent situation, Iran & Syria. Iraq will need to be clear of this situation to get out. The Chapter 7 IMHO, at this point, is the only strings the UN has to control Iraq, and keep them out of Iran & Syria.

The UN needs to keep pressure on Maliki & friends, or we will be back for round two, and neither party wants that!

Maliki has got to understand he will be in violation of the UN, if he doesn't stay out of Iran & Syria, which means, no military toys, he doesn't get all his funds around the world back, and no RV!

Be smart Maliki!

Go RV!!!

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Upvote 2

Yeah I know what you mean, the translations are a killer. I like it when they just throw out random Arabic words in the middle of a sentence for no apparent reason. Like "The CBI announced today that they're going to RV their currency at a rate of shadoobieballah and most dinarians will be able to cash out during the month of hackalamamama"

• Upvote 7

I am sure that Iraq is in position to exit Chapter 7, but I am concerned about the recent situation, Iran & Syria. Iraq will need to be clear of this situation to get out. The Chapter 7 IMHO, at this point, is the only strings the UN has to control Iraq, and keep them out of Iran & Syria.

The UN needs to keep pressure on Maliki & friends, or we will be back for round two, and neither party wants that!

Maliki has got to understand he will be in violation of the UN, if he doesn't stay out of Iran & Syria, which means, no military toys, he doesn't get all his funds around the world back, and no RV!

Be smart Maliki!

Go RV!!!

unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

Thank You SWFG smile.gif Loved Your Humor. tongue.gif

Agreed NWGUY, I've been thinking for quite a while now that no matter how "ready" Iraq appeared to be...

that there was no way the UN was going to let them out of Chapter 7 for the reasons you stated.

This situation with Iran and Syria has been going on for much longer than we have been aware of. IMHO

It could also explain another reason why Maliki is still in power, he's a dang good excuse for not letting them out.

• Upvote 1

I've always heard that's it's normal in the M.E. to show up late or that complying with a certain time-frame doesn't necessarily indicate that you will show up in a physical form. Similar to booking an appointment for a colonoscopy at 3pm where the gastroenterologist decides to rendezvous around 3:30 pm the next day. Yeah that would drive me straight to the mad house. I can't imagine a culture that would accept that as the norm. Thank god for the US where we can be content to bicker over partisan bickering and arguing over which political party is less corrupt than the next.

I have to do this until January? OMG!

GM Carrello,

It's all good girl. Good things happen to those that wait. As long as the Mayan calendar prophecies don't come true.

I dont think I can wait. I will sell 500k dinar for 500k dollars. I am willing to take the loss, I am sure someone could use a solid january payoff.

DnrChief,

Things are tight for many but remember this is a shoebox investment

Just try to forget what you have in that shoebox and you will be ok

Iraq will correct it's rate and we should all do well. Hold on and try to figure a way

To make $500.00. another way.

• Upvote 2