Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could there be any truth to this rumor

steveinfla

We all have the same feelings about the GOOBERS I mean Gurus... I do know that there are some gurus and I think Randy is one that some have a little respect for.. I tried searching but did not find anything about Exxon or Shell... But then again I am not as internet savy as others... Enquiring minds want to know!!!

9-6-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce there will be no RV on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday...the earliest time would be around Wed. or Thurs. of next week, if it happens. There is things starting to take place that gives me hope for the end of the week. Look for the announcement of the Ministers and the completion of the strategic council. Please...do not believe the 4 to 8 dollar rates and do not believe all the hype about the UN or IMF or anybody forcing Iraq to do anything...they are just about finished putting Maliki in a position to show all of this. Once people asked me how are they paying, If you read the articles this last week you will see that Exxon, Shell, have said if Iraq does not start paying then they were going to shut there operations down...this was such a great sign because it puts Maliki in a position that he cannot afford. I am feeling better than ever before this is coming to a close. We are on the last few days of this.

Read more: http://www.dinar.guru.com/#ixzz25njKFyNZ

• Upvote 12

None that I can recall. But a google search lead me to this article from yesterday.

(Reuters) - When Iraq's Deputy Prime Minister Hussain al-Shahristani met Exxon Mobil executives in Baghdad two months ago, he could hardly control his emotions. His anger boiling over, the Iraqi oil chief threatened to kick the Americans out of the country.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/06/us-iraq-oil-kurdistan-idINBRE8850JA20120906

Sounds kinda the other way around to me!

• Upvote 6

I have always liked Randy and found him to be a more down to earth guru... I am facebook friends with him and his wife and they both seem to be sincere people..

I cound not remember if it was you or not that had said this in the past on here.... There are some out there that are grounded but since there are so many Okie dokies out there it is hard to keep track...

Thanks for the input I am hoping this is correct because if outside contractors shut down. Iraq is screwed. Which I hope is the gas that lights this RV fire.......

• Upvote 1

Won't happen anytime soon.

Maliki once again renigged on his promises to pay the Kurds for their oil & to pay Exxon & Shell by the 1st of Sep. The kurds are having their oil stollen from them & haven't been paid to date.

Maliki ran off to Iran last week asking the Mullahs to save his hide. Maliki is going back to his old tricks & still refuses to cooperate.

The Kurds are ready to split & form their own nation thus weakening the full potential of the IQD RV.

from another source.

9-6-2012 there will be no RV on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday...the earliest time would be around Wed. or Thurs. of next week, if it happens. There is things starting to take place that gives me hope for the end of the week. Look for the announcement of the Ministers and the completion of the strategic council. Please...do not believe the 4 to 8 dollar rates and do not believe all the hype about the UN or IMF or anybody forcing Iraq to do anything...they are just about finished putting Maliki in a position to show all of this. Once people asked me how are they paying, If you read the articles this last week you will see that the Kurds, Exxon, Shell, have said if Iraq does not start paying then they were going to shut there operations down...this was such a great sign because it puts Maliki in a position that he cannot afford. I am feeling better than ever before this is coming to a close. We are on the last few days of this.

Read more: http://www.xxxx

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Bogus intel... I look to see if the Guru is "intel" (RUMOR ONLY AND NON-BELIEVABLE). Newshounds never predict dates or IMO, or is about to happen... The "Newshounds" only report news. This also makes it twice as fast to select the material I will even read.

Last, when you are on the conference calls all you call out the Gurus when they continue to have bogus intel??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It is still up in the air as to whether or not this is an old post of Randy's.

I consider Randy legit. I think he is as credible as several other gurus that have honestly researched, communicated and helped us navigate. In fact, I would say that Randy is a "Tier One" guru!

Hey guys,

I pulled this from another site. If this is correct then the" Randy" email appears to be really old. Check out the entire thing, especially the last couple of lines.

RSS

Per Randy Koonce Last Night email

Sorry I do not have time for a call I am traveling to Kansas City tomorrow, but since so many have asked for an update I will give one..

there will be no RV on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday,,,,, the earliest time would be around Wed or Thurs of Next week if it happens. there is things starting to take place that gives me hope for the end of the week.....

We are on the last few days of this and the pumpers will say that all the Banks are showing something.... Do Not Believe it...

Just Look for the announcement of the Ministers and the completion of the strategic council.....

Please Please Please to not believe the 4 to 8 dollar rates and do not believe all the hype about the UN or IMF or anybody forcing Iraq to do anything... they are just about finished putting Maliki in a position to show all of this..

Once people asked me how are they paying, If you read the articles this last week you will see that Exxon, Shell, have said if Iraq does not start paying then they were going to shut there operations down..... this was such a great sign because it puts Maliki in a position that he cannot afford..

I know you want this done SO Do I. and I am feeling better than ever before this is coming to a close....

Also about the budget when the RV takes place they will open the 2011 budget and then go to about April to approve the 2012 budget..... they need to pay a lot of people....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

• Upvote 4

Hey guys,

I pulled this from another site. If this is correct then the" Randy" email appears to be really old. Check out the entire thing, especially the last couple of lines.

RSS

Sorry I do not have time for a call I am traveling to Kansas City tomorrow, but since so many have asked for an update I will give one..

there will be no RV on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday,,,,, the earliest time would be around Wed or Thurs of Next week if it happens. there is things starting to take place that gives me hope for the end of the week.....

We are on the last few days of this and the pumpers will say that all the Banks are showing something.... Do Not Believe it...

Just Look for the announcement of the Ministers and the completion of the strategic council.....

Please Please Please to not believe the 4 to 8 dollar rates and do not believe all the hype about the UN or IMF or anybody forcing Iraq to do anything... they are just about finished putting Maliki in a position to show all of this..

Once people asked me how are they paying, If you read the articles this last week you will see that Exxon, Shell, have said if Iraq does not start paying then they were going to shut there operations down..... this was such a great sign because it puts Maliki in a position that he cannot afford..

I know you want this done SO Do I. and I am feeling better than ever before this is coming to a close....

Also about the budget when the RV takes place they will open the 2011 budget and then go to about April to approve the 2012 budget..... they need to pay a lot of people....

I think you may be right, but looks like it was from an election year........

One of Nixons

Edited by Texas1

None that I can recall. But a google search lead me to this article from yesterday.

(Reuters) - When Iraq's Deputy Prime Minister Hussain al-Shahristani met Exxon Mobil executives in Baghdad two months ago, he could hardly control his emotions. His anger boiling over, the Iraqi oil chief threatened to kick the Americans out of the country.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/06/us-iraq-oil-kurdistan-idINBRE8850JA20120906

Touche' Deborah. Most would never, ever go a step farther to verify or investigate, but you did. Good for you. B)

RSS too! Touche' RSS.

Edited by Carrello

I don't know if Deputy Dog Hussain is up on current events......but this is why Kurdistan is leaving them in the dust. ;)

Edited by zigmeister

Hey Deb!

You are still around, good to see a post. I do not post here very often. Just wanted to say hello. I will get fried for just doing that. A couple of years ago I said that I thought Okie was a idiot. In a few seconds I was - 17 times. These folks now rip Okie for fun. Go figure!!! Anyway, good to see you! Take care.

Draco :)

• Upvote 1

Hey guys,

RSS

WOW that is interesting because Blanche just posted this on dinargur....com today... I wonder which website she pulled it from and who is feeding her old news???

• Upvote 1

WOW that is interesting because Blanche just posted this on dinargur....com today... I wonder which website she pulled it from and who is feeding her old news???

I thought I remembered the post from a previous Christmas, when my daughter was wanting her 1st tricycle.........

She just started nursing school

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep I just saw it there myself. Just goes to show you that they recycle there predictions just like using a Magic 8 Ball. You shake and what ever apears is the answer. Yes, No, Not today etc etc.:twocents:

• Upvote 1