Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Rumor from Iraq

iluvdinar!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...had no intention of it coming accross as condescending...i appreciate you sharing and if what she meant was to have a value similar to Kuwait then I stand corrected...wasn't trying to bash.

I think she was referring to the value of kuwaits currency and their place in the international market, not necessarily the exact steps they took to get there. And, by the way if they do follow in their footseps exactly, and revalue in pennies a couple times, then let it rise with the market to over $3, I would be very happy! But I appreciate your right to be "leary", even though you do it condescendingly. I'm just trying to be kind and pass along what I've heard.

ya know, I just want to say,,,, YOU ROCK....Maybe its true or not, but at least its positive. We all have taken this chance together but if it was only to find ourselves looking at the negative, well then I must say that would be sad. Its an investment, nothing is guaranteed in life except for taxes and dieing. I find myself on a journey with some very interesting people in doing this. So I guess reguardless of the outcome of all this, the journey has sure been and I'm sure will continue to be interesting. lol