Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“NBC, I Do Exist! I Am Black And Voting For Romney”

Butifldrm

“NBC, I Do Exist! I Am Black And Voting For Romney”

"Slanted Poll Data"??? blink.gif Awwww....the media would "never do that" would it??? unsure.gifrolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Conservative blacks... like Allen Keyes, Condalisa Rice, Angela McGlowan (author of "Bamboozled"... How Americans are being exploited by the Lies of the Liberal Agenda) are just a few intelligent free thinking black individuals who are willing to go against the flow of the Liberal slant in the media. But the media... which is always screaming free speech for everyone... except the ones that oppose their views. Interesting isn't it... guess what Liberals... you will find that some of the sleeping masses have been waking up.... and they will vote you out in November!!! wink.gif

Thanks for the post Butifldrm!!! biggrin.gif

Allen West at his best

I'm sorry I have never heard him before this, but in a little over a minute I have become a big fan of his! wink.gif Let's get this thing turned around... and headed in the right direction. Yes, I know we have a long, long way to go... but the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step!!! Let's Git-r-Dun!!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1