Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rush Limbaugh on Michelle Obama: 'Bullsh--!'

delta22

PALM BEACH, Fla. – Radio host Rush Limbaugh has one particular word when it comes to Tuesday night’s address by first lady Michelle Obama: “Bullsh–!”

Limbaugh was watching Mrs. Obama’s speech with his own wife, Kathryn, when he heard Michelle say, “I love that for Barack, there is no such thing as ‘us’ and ‘them’ – he doesn’t care whether you’re a Democrat, a Republican, or none of the above … he knows that we all love our country … and he’s always ready to listen to good ideas … he’s always looking for the very best in everyone he meets.”

Limbaugh explained this afternoon both he and his wife shared an instant vocal reaction as they listened.

“This actually happened,” he noted . “When [Michelle] was talking about how Obama doesn’t care if you’re a Republican or whatever, Kathryn and I both (at the exact moment) shouted, ‘Bullsh–!’ at the TV. We didn’t even look at each other. ‘Bullsh–!’ Tell that to Paul Ryan. Obama doesn’t care if you’re a Republican or a Democrat? For crying out loud, he’s the most partisan president we’ve ever had in office – and that’s saying something.”

Limbaugh actually had some words of praise for Obama’s address, calling it a “masterfully given speech.”

“Look, as a performer and judging it as a performance, it was exceptional. It was, as a performance, Michelle Obama’s speech was perfection,” he said. “Looked at through the prism of what she intended it to accomplish. It was flawlessly executed. It could not have been better in terms of performance. But it was all lies. She didn’t believe any of it. She didn’t believe anything that she said in that speech. It left me cold. It was a real contradiction.”

Limbaugh found it strange that after four years in the public limelight, Mrs. Obama decided to provide heretofore undisclosed details about who her husband is, as she explained: “When Barack was a senator and presidential candidate, to me he was still the guy who picked me up for our dates in a car that was so rusted out, I could actually see the pavement going by in a hole in the passenger-side door. He was the guy whose proudest possession was a coffee table he found in a dumpster, and whose only pair of decent shoes was a half-size too small.”

“Oh, gee, poor guy,” said Limbaugh. “And his brother in the hut is still living that way. I wonder if Michelle’s ever seen his college transcripts. Do you think she has? Do you think she knows about his college transcripts or anything that he wrote, Law Review, Harvard. Her parents actually let her get in a car that had rusted out holes in the passenger-side door? Do we really believe that Obama’s proudest possession was a coffee table extricated from a dumpster dive? Sorry, folks, I just wasn’t buying.”

Limbaugh said Barack Obama did not grow up in poverty.

“Obama was working for a law firm when he started dating Michelle!” he exclaimed. “He wasn’t wearing shoes a half-size too small when he was dating Michelle Obama.”

“Obama was raised by a banker,” Limbaugh continued. “Obama went to the top private school in Hawaii. It had swimming pools and tennis courts. It had photo studios! They both attended elite schools. Michelle went to Whitney Young. Whitney Young was a public magnet school for Chicago’s upper class. That’s where Michelle went to school. Barack went to Punahou, which is the private prep school for the top strata of Hawaii society.

“Then they were both accepted to Ivy League schools despite having, uh, less-than-stellar credentials. You might say that they were affirmative-action admissions. But they didn’t come from poverty. So why is he wearing shoes a half-size too small? Does he not like to cut his toenails? What is the explanation?”

“They’ve revised the story,” he concluded. “It’s a new campaign. It’s time for a new story.”

• Upvote 3