Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

someone please look into this

minimechanic

It does show both. I wonder what is up?

Currency

your UK Currency and Exchange Rates Resource

You are here: Home » rates » US Dollar » Convert Dollars to Iraqi Dinar | USD to IQD

Friday 7 September 2012

Convert Dollars to Iraqi Dinar | USD to IQD

Convert USD to IQD using our currency converter with live foreign exchange rates

Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 US Dollar = 1.2008 Iraqi Dinar

EUROPE

NORTH/SOUTH AMERICA

ASIA/PACIFIC

MIDDLE EAST/ASIA

AFRICA

On this page convert USD to IQD using live currency rates as of 07/09/2012 11:53. Includes a live currency converter, handy conversion table, last 7 days exchange rate history and some live Dollars to Iraqi Dinar charts. Invert these currencies?

Currency Converter

Use this currency calulator for live currency conversions as you type.

us.png (USD) US Dollar 1 USD = 1165.9589 IQD TO = Iraqi Dinar (IQD) 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD iq.png

if you also notice the date is 7-9-2012 guess i would not waste any time with this .....

here is what it says on the page :

On this page convert USD to IQD using live currency rates as of 07/09/2012 14:15. Includes a live currency converter, handy conversion table, last 7 days exchange rate history and some live Dollars to Iraqi Dinar charts. Invert these currencies?

Edited by jordan1
  • Downvote 2

when you see the date (07/09/2012), It means September 7, 2012. Flip the "07" and the "09". Just a heads-up.

Have a good day :)

Good point. A lot of people don't realize that most of the world list dates different than the US. Normally it will be day, month, year.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

That is my understanding also AustinMom! :)

We can't read anything into these type of sites though. Over the years there have been oddities time and time again with different currency sites. But, always good to see them pop up, cause you don't know when the day is going to be the day!

:)

Have a great Friday Members!!

Go RV!

haha The way we all hover, and then when we see what should be good news, issue warnings to each other to wait and watch, I can just see all of us missing the moment ar our banks, when cashing in for the highest amount slips by with none of us there for it. ::: Just kidding. Of course, we need to exercise caution and prudence, but my first inclination is to race to the bank. haha Looks like our best option is to wait for Adam's phone call. :)

• Upvote 1

haha The way we all hover, and then when we see what should be good news, issue warnings to each other to wait and watch, I can just see all of us missing the moment ar our banks, when cashing in for the highest amount slips by with none of us there for it. ::: Just kidding. Of course, we need to exercise caution and prudence, but my first inclination is to race to the bank. haha Looks like our best option is to wait for Adam's phone call. :)

Francie26 Isn't that the truth? We have been so beaten up by the rv that some of us might miss out when it actually does hit! Which could be now.. :lol: Just keep steady and be ready!

• Upvote 2

I took a nibble, looked at the html code and observed the hopeful rate is a heading typed in the code. For it to change the web admin must type something new. This does NOT seem to be a valid rate, especially since no text came from Adam. Thanks for the daily dose of hopium - I for one needed it to get my positive energies going again.

seems to be a web page glitch

if you click on any of the other currencies, they all say 1USD = 1.2008

Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 US Dollar = 1.2008 Iraqi Dinar

Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 US Dollar = 1.2008 Bulgarian Lev

Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 US Dollar = 1.2008 British Pound

Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 US Dollar = 1.2008 Polish Zloty

sorry.. wish it was true