Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Guarantee

ovarB11

The funny thing about this is that there was only a bug for the dinar and the dong.... but oh well.... had my hopes high for a night!!!

On Sep 7, 2012, at 5:01 AM, wrote:<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

IQD to USD is crazy or is it? If not, I'm a billionaire and I love u guys.

Sent from S****'s iPad

Subject: Re: GlobeConvert Free 1.7.1 - Bug Report

Hello S****,

There was a problem with our server - now all fixed. Just update currency rates manually from inside the app.

And thank you very much for reaching out!

My app on my iPhone (globe convert) has alway been on target with all diverters until 5 min ago. I tried posting the pictures but can't figure it out. It says 1 IQD= 1183.88 USD. This is a sick joke. I check it 20x a day. Never done this before. Anyone else have this app? I know it can't be true

has IQD and USD flipped

This has been going on for quite a few years and there always seems to be someone to proclaims " I told you so" following a disappointment of predicted events. We have been locked in this constant repeating pattern of results that its become hard to distinguish yesterday from today. Common sense can only compel one to be cautious no matter how honest or informed a Guru appears. I like Bravo and enjoy reading his posts as I do to a many other Gurus but, keeping things in perspective is a must in this crazy little investment. Years ago, I thought it was only a matter of time before insider info would slip out into the hands of us common investors..( knowing human nature)... but, that hasn't been the case.

I know there are people that know the pending future of the Dinar but, honestly I don't think they are hanging out on Dinar forums. Well, maybe the possible exception being Possum .... Lol

Nicely put. Plus1

• Upvote 1

You took a break yourself. I'm glad your back. Now if Drox, Doc31, and fnb (posts occasionally) would come back. I would be just that much happier. Quite a few others would be nice too, but can't have everything I guess. :)

Oh, ditto! I miss Zaborniak, Scooter, and Quiet Learner too, although I think he has left us. Most of all, I miss my ex-husband because he got all the money.

Ok so why isn't it going to happen? Just saying it's not is not enough evidence for me.

This is the Rumors section.................