Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Guarantee

ovarB11

As I said back in Nov. last year, "I dont think this will happen in 2012." Well this is the time everyone was all excited about, and still nothing.

Not to be a bummer, but the people I know still say not this year.

What I am hearing is take the Giants and give Dallas 3 1/2.

This should give you a good 100% return on capital in less than 24 hours.

It's amazing how the boys can ruin some bets now that they have a secondary!! ;-)

As I said back in Nov. last year, "I dont think this will happen in 2012." Well this is the time everyone was all excited about, and still nothing.

I really don't know what to believe at this point.

I do believe 11ovarb to be a trustworthy guy.But he is just as likely to get his hands on bad intel as anyone else.

The problem is that these idiots in Iraq are acting like they have plenty of liesure time to set things up.It is becomming very obvious that in fact they do not have that time.

Source after source now is predicting an imminent total global financial collapse,while the morons act like it's no big deal.I really do believe that by the end of this year the system might have already crashed.

They do not have until 2013...or God forbid the ridiculous projection dates of 2014-18 to get this done.

Either they are planning to spring this on us suddenly and without warning.These new dates out are likely to have discouraged many investors to trade in their dinars

Or the Dinar will come to nothing and become even more worthless than it's previous value like every other fiat currency on earth.

No two ways about it,those are the only options I see at this point.If there is to be an RV the Iraqi officials have obviously become determined not to be even remotely truthful about the timeline.

• Upvote 4

Odd isn't it...right before the release of the lower denoms & coins a misprint was discovered & the Kurds were excluded. Does anyone in Iraq ever proof read or follow up anything?

Intel Guru Blaino DR SHABIBI TOLD US THAT ALL THE NEW CURRENCY WAS A MISPRINT...REALLY? SO...WE ARE TO BELIEVE THAT NO ONE...NO ONE PROOFED THE FINAL DRAFT OF THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PLATES TO MAKE THE NEW CURRENCY????? REALLY? I THINK IN THE KUWAIT DEAL THE RUMOR THAT CIRCULATED WAS THAT THE KING HAD DIED...THE NEXT DAY THEY UNCHAINED THEIR CURRENCY...AND OF COURSE THE KING WAS NOT DEAD! THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SIMILAR RUSE TO ME.

• Upvote 2

Odd isn't it...right before the release of the lower denoms & coins a misprint was discovered & the Kurds were excluded. Does anyone in Iraq ever proof read or follow up anything?

Intel Guru Blaino DR SHABIBI TOLD US THAT ALL THE NEW CURRENCY WAS A MISPRINT...REALLY? SO...WE ARE TO BELIEVE THAT NO ONE...NO ONE PROOFED THE FINAL DRAFT OF THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PLATES TO MAKE THE NEW CURRENCY????? REALLY? I THINK IN THE KUWAIT DEAL THE RUMOR THAT CIRCULATED WAS THAT THE KING HAD DIED...THE NEXT DAY THEY UNCHAINED THEIR CURRENCY...AND OF COURSE THE KING WAS NOT DEAD! THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SIMILAR RUSE TO ME.

Dude...c'mon it's freaking Blaino :P

Do't believe a word these Okie clone morons say.I think the reason the iraqi officials are blatantly lying is to discourage investors.

They are trying to break our faith and make us think they are incompetent boobs that will NEVER do anything with their currency.Our govt plays the same game.

But make no mistake,these people are unbeleivably shrewd in buisness,not stupid.

Hope you didn't bet all your IQD on that!

Nothing personal,but Ovarb/Bravo or whoever is just someone providing us with 2nd,3rd,4th.........etc hand info/intel. Does anyone really know when,what, & where this is going to happen? IMO........no. Let the speculating continue.-Peace

This has been going on for quite a few years and there always seems to be someone to proclaims " I told you so" following a disappointment of predicted events. We have been locked in this constant repeating pattern of results that its become hard to distinguish yesterday from today. Common sense can only compel one to be cautious no matter how honest or informed a Guru appears. I like Bravo and enjoy reading his posts as I do to a many other Gurus but, keeping things in perspective is a must in this crazy little investment. Years ago, I thought it was only a matter of time before insider info would slip out into the hands of us common investors..( knowing human nature)... but, that hasn't been the case.

I know there are people that know the pending future of the Dinar but, honestly I don't think they are hanging out on Dinar forums. Well, maybe the possible exception being Possum .... Lol

• Upvote 5

This has been going on for quite a few years and there always seems to be someone to proclaims " I told you so" following a disappointment of predicted events. We have been locked in this constant repeating pattern of results that its become hard to distinguish yesterday from today. Common sense can only compel one to be cautious no matter how honest or informed a Guru appears. I like Bravo and enjoy reading his posts as I do to a many other Gurus but, keeping things in perspective is a must in this crazy little investment. Years ago, I thought it was only a matter of time before insider info would slip out into the hands of us common investors..( knowing human nature)... but, that hasn't been the case.

I know there are people that know the pending future of the Dinar but, honestly I don't think they are hanging out on Dinar forums. Well, maybe the possible exception being Possum .... Lol

Possum is Lord Jacob Rothschild playing with our heads :P

• Upvote 1

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes other stuff BS also!!!!!!!

Get ready to cash in tomorrow!!!!!!

Hurry..everyone send me your dinar,and I'll personally cash them in for you for a small fee.

Send a check to the tune of 500$ to my address overnight express.A small price to pay considering that you will be a multi millionaire afterwards right?

I happen to have booked a personal flight to Iraq tomorow in storage class.I'll be sitting next to Okie,Blaino,Steve,and various barnyard live stock on the flight over to cash in.The smell is sure to be horrible.

But on the return trip we will be riding a personal jet that we purchased with our massive new fortunes.

If given your personal bank account digits and routing number I promise I will send the funds directly into your account on my return.

After all..if you can't trust a anonomous fellow DV'er on the internet,who can you trust?

:P

Then Okie must be George Soros ....... God help us all! Lol

Wow..that actually makes sense.

Maybe Okie really has cashed in all those times he's called it.

He is George Soro's after all,he can apparently do whatever he wants

I'd like to punt Okie into space.

Why give him pleasure though?

I've always says Okie is so loopy he's out of this world.He would be right at home on Mars with the rover

• Upvote 1

My app on my iPhone (globe convert) has alway been on target with all diverters until 5 min ago. I tried posting the pictures but can't figure it out. It says 1 IQD= 1183.88 USD. This is a sick joke. I check it 20x a day. Never done this before. Anyone else have this app? I know it can't be true

• Upvote 1

My app on my iPhone (globe convert) has alway been on target with all diverters until 5 min ago. I tried posting the pictures but can't figure it out. It says 1 IQD= 1183.88 USD. This is a sick joke. I check it 20x a day. Never done this before. Anyone else have this app? I know it can't be true

Don't know if it's true or not, but don't cashin until it reaches 1 dinar for 1200 USD's, much easier to calculate with the bank. ;) Btw, I like that pic near the sn, I'll take those girls off your hands if you ever want to get rid of them. :lol: