Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Guarantee

ovarB11

As I said back in Nov. last year, "I dont think this will happen in 2012." Well this is the time everyone was all excited about, and still nothing.

Not to be a bummer, but the people I know still say not this year.

What I am hearing is take the Giants and give Dallas 3 1/2.

This should give you a good 100% return on capital in less than 24 hours.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Hey Ovar....someone negged ya, but I got you even. :D

I think with all the good news lately, everyone is really hyped, but no reason to neg someone who is trying to add to our forum. I personally appreciate whatever you want to bring to us. Heck, with all the guru's telling us it is done, or money was misprinted, their cashing out in some part of the country or world, screens are blue-green-yellow-purple or whatever, and someone thought they should neg you for saying it isn't happening until after this year???? I think someone might want to lighten up a touch!

It could happen today, next week, next year, or 5 years from now, but if your in it to win it, stay positive, and level headed.

Stepping down off my soap box! :lol:

Thank you Ovar!

Good Luck, and of course,

Go RV!!! Today!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Ovar....someone negged ya, but I got you even. :D

I think with all the good news lately, everyone is really hyped, but no reason to neg someone who is trying to add to our forum. I personally appreciate whatever you want to bring to us. Heck, with all the guru's telling us it is done, or money was misprinted, their cashing out in some part of the country or world, screens are blue-green-yellow-purple or whatever, and someone thought they should neg you for saying it isn't happening until after this year???? I think someone might want to lighten up a touch!

It could happen today, next week, next year, or 5 years from now, but if your in it to win it, stay positive, and level headed.

Stepping down off my soap box! :lol:

Thank you Ovar!

Good Luck, and of course,

Go RV!!! Today!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

No Worries NWGuy the negs mean less then anyone knows.

I still dont care. Never have.

But thanks

As I said back in Nov. last year, "I dont think this will happen in 2012." Well this is the time everyone was all excited about, and still nothing.

What I am hearing is take the Giants and give Dallas 3 1/2.

This should give you a good 100% return on capital in less than 24 hours.

Are you and your people thinking 2013 or beyond.....and if so, how far beyond?

Thanks for your opinion...

I sure hope it's not too much longer, I can't take much more of this. :blink:

I hear ya.....

It's tough to be in high level "RV alert" status looking through a "window of opportunity" in the midst of "multiple tier cash out".....while, bank screen are flashing rates in red and gold. Oh boy, I lost it years ago. Lol

• Upvote 1

How do you do dat?? Nov. last year you made a statement but joined in Jan of this year??? NSDQ & RLTW!!

Edited by brently
  • Upvote 1

How do you do dat?? Nov. last year you made a statement but joined in Jan of this year??? NSDQ & RLTW!!

Folks that were around last year know him by his former screen name.

The truly enlightened members tried to neg him back to the stone age for telling the truth.

None of his posts were incorrect as far as RV was concerned

Now, some of the same folks are a bit more benevolent and he is posting again.

I am glad to see him back, and didn't have a problem with his realistic posts in the past.

• Upvote 2

Folks that were around last year know him by his former screen name.

The truly enlightened members tried to neg him back to the stone age for telling the truth.

None of his posts were incorrect as far as RV was concerned

Now, some of the same folks are a bit more benevolent and he is posting again.

I am glad to see him back, and didn't have a problem with his realistic posts in the past.

You took a break yourself. I'm glad your back. Now if Drox, Doc31, and fnb (posts occasionally) would come back. I would be just that much happier. Quite a few others would be nice too, but can't have everything I guess. :)

You took a break yourself. I'm glad your back. Now if Drox, Doc31, and fnb (posts occasionally) would come back. I would be just that much happier. Quite a few others would be nice too, but can't have everything I guess. :)

As long as the possum remains, I won't go into d.t.'s for lack of DV guru. :blink:

• Upvote 1