Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video: Hillarious is hiding this

delta22

Dear fellow Patriot,

Dudley has prepared an urgent video message regarding Hillarious's UN Gun Ban.

As you know, the wannabe dictators at the UN are plotting RIGHT NOW to gut the Second Amendment.

And we only have until this Friday, September 7th to prepare for battle.

Please click here to see Dudley's urgent message on the UN Gun Ban.

Hillarious Clinton is doing everything in her power to force through the UN Gun Ban while the rest of the country is distracted with the Democrat convention.

Don't be fooled, she is working tirelessly to get her gun ban before election day.

After you listen, be sure to sign the survey putting yourself squarely on record AGAINST this radical gun ban.

Thank you,

Christine H

National Association for Gun Rights

• Upvote 4

What are you afraid of?? Do made up ghosts and Boogie men keep you up at night?? or does it have to do with demonizing anybody that thinks different from you.

All the UN Gun Bans and treaties do not scare me a bit for 1 simple reason, and its called the Treaty Clause in our Constitution which empowers the President of the United States to propose and chiefly negotiate agreements between the United States and other countries, which become treaties between the United States and other countries after the advice and consent of a supermajority of the United States Senate.

What part of consent of supermayority of the US Senate do you not understand???

Scare tactics crumble when put under scrutiny.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

What are you afraid of?? Do made up ghosts and Boogie men keep you up at night?? or does it have to do with demonizing anybody that thinks different from you.

All the UN Gun Bans and treaties do not scare me a bit for 1 simple reason, and its called the Treaty Clause in our Constitution which empowers the President of the United States to propose and chiefly negotiate agreements between the United States and other countries, which become treaties between the United States and other countries after the advice and consent of a supermajority of the United States Senate.

They don't always crumble. Taking it to the U.N. would put us one step closer, much too close for me, and who knows why some senators might betray us and sign such a bill? They signed that health care fiasco, didn't they? We still have a majority of Democrats in the Senate, still led by that old strong-arm piece of excrement, Harry Reid, who has already proven himself to be completely untrustworthy. If he believed he had anything to gain by promoting this, he would be arm-wrestling other senators 24 hours a day until the election when he will, surely to God, be kicked out. Reid's concern for what at least 50% of Americans want is completely non-existent. I have to stop myself soon. I simply cannot express my total, unrelenting dislike and disrespect for that hateful, worthless know-it-all, unamerican weasel. And guess what? Ole' Nancy would be right there with him. They have both proven themselves to be untrustworthy for any purpose of advantage to the American people, both having spent their entire time in Washington lurking and skulking through their own self-serving deceit.

So, dinar-stud, what part of Reid-Pelosi betrayal do you not understand???!!!

• Upvote 5

Sorry chief but I dont want THIS president to negotiate anything on my behave.

• Upvote 4

D...Stud I used to be a amature boxer. I learned early on to recogenize when an apponent was setting me up for his best punch. Ignore the set up and the punch will come. Sometimes it seems the punch can come when you least expect it and seemingly out of no where. As gun owners we know we are under attack. Do we wait and ignore the set up and hope we can roll with the punch, or do we defend our rights with every threat?

• Upvote 2

They don't always crumble. Taking it to the U.N. would put us one step closer, much too close for me, and who knows why some senators might betray us and sign such a bill? They signed that health care fiasco, didn't they? We still have a majority of Democrats in the Senate, still led by that old strong-arm piece of excrement, Harry Reid, who has already proven himself to be completely untrustworthy. If he believed he had anything to gain by promoting this, he would be arm-wrestling other senators 24 hours a day until the election when he will, surely to God, be kicked out. Reid's concern for what at least 50% of Americans want is completely non-existent. I have to stop myself soon. I simply cannot express my total, unrelenting dislike and disrespect for that hateful, worthless know-it-all, unamerican weasel. And guess what? Ole' Nancy would be right there with him. They have both proven themselves to be untrustworthy for any purpose of advantage to the American people, both having spent their entire time in Washington lurking and skulking through their own self-serving deceit.

Pelosi?? You are forgetting the other 99 senators, Pelosi alone cannot pass a UN Treaty as law, your fears are unfounded. Talking to the UN without senatorial approval is just that talking, what part of the need of a supermajority in the senate do you not understand?

You are mixing up US laws with UN treaties, the Affordable Care Act had nothing to do with the UN, you are so afraid of the democrat boogie man you do not see the basic differences, and you so not see the UN approval the US signed up to after 911 that it has cost us over 6000 military members lives and many more disablities.

I have to laugh because you are afraid of a non ratified treaty and yet you deny the ratified Treaty of Tripoli that states quite clearly we are a secular nation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Pelosi?? You are forgetting the other 99 senators, Pelosi alone cannot pass a UN Treaty as law, your fears are unfounded. Talking to the UN without senatorial approval is just that talking, what part of the need of a supermajority in the senate do you not understand?

You are mixing up US laws with UN treaties, the Affordable Care Act had nothing to do with the UN, you are so afraid of the democrat boogie man you do not see the basic differences, and you so not see the UN approval the US signed up to after 911 that it has cost us over 6000 military members lives and many more disablities.

I have to laugh because you are afraid of a non ratified treaty and yet you deny the ratified Treaty of Tripoli that states quite clearly we are a secular nation.

Well, while you're telling me what I think, what I'm afraid of, what I do or don't know, and how I should respond, in addition to how you had to chuckle about it, you might be wise to reread my comments and then take an inward look. You sound like you don't have full command of the facts, which could explain your raging frustration and near hysteria. It's sad to see.

• Upvote 3

Well, while you're telling me what I think, what I'm afraid of, what I do or don't know, and how I should respond, in addition to how you had to chuckle about it, you might be wise to reread my comments and then take an inward look. You sound like you don't have full command of the facts, which could explain your raging frustration and near hysteria. It's sad to see.

The facts are simple:

1. Pelosi is not a supermayority.

2. Traties have to be ratified by a supermajority in congress.

3. This is more of the scare tactics to keep the people polarized and like mushroom.

When you can prove that what I have posted is false and that I should be scared, which I am not, let me know. The boogie man you have created is just that a created boogieman, and as before he is proven non scary and non existant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Francie, you're exactly right....Too many times, freedom destroying

legislation has been passed in the dark of the night or in back rooms.

The Demo's grab of the auto industry, the health care industry, and

others are perfect examples....We must constantly keep track of what

those miscreants are up to, and fight them at every turn.

• Upvote 5

I sincerely appreciate your friendship and support, cris. Extremely!! Thank you!

(Besides, you are right, too! haha)

• Upvote 2

Dear fellow Patriot,

Dudley has prepared an urgent video message regarding Hillarious's UN Gun Ban.

As you know, the wannabe dictators at the UN are plotting RIGHT NOW to gut the Second Amendment.

And we only have until this Friday, September 7th to prepare for battle.

Please click here to see Dudley's urgent message on the UN Gun Ban.

Hillarious Clinton is doing everything in her power to force through the UN Gun Ban while the rest of the country is distracted with the Democrat convention.

Don't be fooled, she is working tirelessly to get her gun ban before election day.

After you listen, be sure to sign the survey putting yourself squarely on record AGAINST this radical gun ban.

Thank you,

Christine H

National Association for Gun Rights

Thanks Delta, I just gave a donation. We have to fight these liberal idiots and destroy them.

Yes your right Cris. We must keep fighting against these spineless liberals.

D...Stud I used to be a amature boxer. I learned early on to recogenize when an apponent was setting me up for his best punch. Ignore the set up and the punch will come. Sometimes it seems the punch can come when you least expect it and seemingly out of no where. As gun owners we know we are under attack. Do we wait and ignore the set up and hope we can roll with the punch, or do we defend our rights with every threat?

Yes securityguy... one never knows what to expect... unsure.gif

1326219372_cocacola_mentos_nut_shot.gif

Maybe it's best to not put ourselves in those ...

... ummmm... compromising set up positions in the first place!!! wink.gif

When this all got started and it was to be presented to the Senate, I emailed my senators to oppose the treaty. I received replies from all 3 of them (I had asked them not to send me a form letter because I wanted to know their position) with 2 senators against the treaty and one very noncommittal. One of my Senators told me that he (along with 44 other Senators) had sent a letter to Obama saying they would not support this treaty. He also said that the Supreme Court had said that no foreign government or institution could change our Constitution . This is one time contacting my Senators made me feel better. And all it took was an email.

Ignorance , playing ostrich , or obamas gonna pay my rent I am gonna go with ignorance.

• Upvote 1

Francie you are on a roll!

Come on now, quit pulling punches and tell it like it is girl! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Francie you are on a roll!

Come on now, quit pulling punches and tell it like it is girl! laugh.gif

hahaha Yes, when I feel my country is threatened (as I do often these days), I come out of my normally shy persona and become Chuck Norris in drag! haha Just kidding. When I was younger, I was absymally, agonizingly shy, but when I taught strong-minded men for many years, I had to outgrow that shyness and learn to speak up. Hard lessons like that simply don't come easy, but once learned, they are never forgotten. Actually, they beome a permanent part of who we are.

Truth They Cannot Refute : Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership

Death by Gun Control delivers the essential - and gut wrenching -- truth that the anti-self defense "gun control" advocates never try to refute. They simply cannot refute the facts or the formula.

Here's the Formula: Hatred + Government + Disarmed Civilians = Genocide

What makes the argument so powerful? Two factors. First, it makes common sense: unarmed defenseless people have no hope against armed aggressors. Second, it states the historical truth: evil governments did wipe out 170,000,000 innocent non-military lives in the 20th Century alone.

Using the facts in Death by Gun Control, you can take down the enemies of the Bill of Rights. The rights-destroyers have no answers to these facts. They have no excuses for their killer ideas.

JPFO's work has already borne fruit. John R. Bolton, an under-Secretary of State for the United States, this year urged the United Nations to recognize how an "oppressed non-state group defending itself from a genocidal government" will need ready access to firearms. Mr. Bolton might have been the first U.S. official in modern history to have argued to the UN that private citizens might need to be armed against their own killer governments.

Paul Harvey, the world-renowned and much admired radio commentator, last year reportedly broadcast the JPFO-produced facts linking "gun control" to the genocide of millions of unarmed civilians. Country by country, Mr. Harvey counted the murdered victims of civilian disarmament policies.

...and there is a nice little chart out there that will show all the countries whose people have been murdered by there dictatorial presidents they all share one thing in common, previous to mass genocide there were gun control laws!

• Upvote 1

Government Dates Targets Civilians Killed "Gun Control" Laws Features of Over-all "Gun Control" scheme Ottoman Turkey 1915-1917 Armenians

(mostly Christians) 1-1.5 million Art. 166, Pen. Code, 1866

& 1911 Proclamation, 1915 • Permits required •Government list of owners

•Ban on possession Soviet Union 1929-1945 Political opponents;

farming communities 20 million Resolutions, 1918

Decree, July 12, 1920

Art. 59 & 182, Pen. code, 1926 •Licensing of owners

•Ban on possession

•Severe penalties Nazi Germany

& Occupied Europe 1933-1945 Political opponents;

Jews; Gypsies;

critics; "examples" 20 million Law on Firearms & Ammun., 1928

Weapon Law, March 18, 1938

Regulations against Jews, 1938 •Registration & Licensing

•Stricter handgun laws

•Ban on possession China, Nationalist 1927-1949 Political opponents;

army conscripts; others 10 million Art. 205, Crim. Code, 1914

Art. 186-87, Crim. Code, 1935 •Government permit system

•Ban on private ownership China, Red 1949-1952

1957-1960

1966-1976 Political opponents;

Rural populations

Enemies of the state 20-35 million Act of Feb. 20, 1951

Act of Oct. 22, 1957 •Prison or death to "counter-revolutionary criminals" and anyone resisting any government program

•Death penalty for supply guns to such "criminals" Guatemala 1960-1981 Mayans & other Indians;

political enemies 100,000-

200,000 Decree 36, Nov 25 •Act of 1932

Decree 386, 1947

Decree 283, 1964 •Register guns & owners •Licensing with high fees

•Prohibit carrying guns

•Bans on guns, sharp tools

•Confiscation powers Uganda 1971-1979 Christians

Political enemies 300,000 Firearms Ordinance, 1955

Firearms Act, 1970 •Register all guns & owners •Licenses for transactions

•Warrantless searches •Confiscation powers Cambodia

(Khmer Rouge) 1975-1979 Educated Persons;

Political enemies 2 million Art. 322-328, Penal Code

Royal Ordinance 55, 1938 •Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions

•Photo ID with fingerprints

•License inspected quarterly Rwanda 1994 Tutsi people 800,000 Decree-Law No. 12, 1979 •Register guns, owners, ammunition •Owners must justify need •Concealable guns illegal •Confiscating powers

sorry this is difficult to read here is link http://jpfo.org/file...a-m/deathgc.htm

btw dinar stud it's because of people like you that I feel i don't have enough ammo! i'm NOT threatening your life but the fact that your trying to disarm innocent people is scary shiz...

Edited by brandyclark