Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 9/5/12

kcw

Somewhat encouraging that Adam doesn't see any real blockers to this happening sometime soon, but we still "don't know what we don't know" and perhaps never will... this could easily push into 2013 since we have no confirmation that anything with lower denoms, HCL, Chapter 7, or frankly a stable government (even by ME standards) are finalized. Having done business in the ME (although admittedly limited), there are nuances and hinderances we can't even imagine. As always, I hope I am wrong, but think we are in for a bit of a wait...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hi everyone in dinar land. I read a review a couple days ago on yahoo news on the religious fasion crack down in Northern Bagdad Kazimiyah where it showed people on the streets with shorter pants,scarfs,ect. They were talking about the western influence we have given them and how it is contrary to their religion. Women their are supposed to be completely covered because they think it is seductive to the men, therefore their fault for dressing this way. Well this is not the point of my very first post, it's more about the fact that the people on the streets are shopping and going about their purchasing business with a look of no Worries? As if they are quite happy with their money and the prices in the stores and such. It's not consistent with my feelings that these people are flat broke, no water, no electric for the AC, and such? The streets were full of people hitting the stores for the new fasions with out hesitation. Not to mention the concern for the fasion police that have been their to make the women dress more modestly and remove make up? So my question on all this is they appear content with the value of their money and the purchasing power. It just seems if an RV were any where in sight, they would be hording their dinar for the RV or dollars whatever the case may be? The streets were full of people and the buildings appear to be in good condition, the streets, side walks ect. Yes i know my spelling and such is bad? let the critics at me,LOL. Every one has good points and bad, mine is spelling, grammer.

• Upvote 4

Thanks AM & KCW!

September still sounds good and remains a definite possibility.

Realizing none of us will know about the RV until it happens, and it would certainly be a blessing to have it resolved before the Islamic New Year (I believe it is Thursday Nov 15 this year [2012]). I still like RV anytime in September, and even if it takes another few weeks into mid-November I hope to enjoy my transition into a more relaxed and retired lifestyle, managing/overseeing new investments, and I hope the current US Commander and Chief (Peace be upon him) will have learned of his well earned retirement by Nov 6 of this year as well...

Hi everyone in dinar land. I read a review a couple days ago on yahoo news on the religious fasion crack down in Northern Bagdad Kazimiyah where it showed people on the streets with shorter pants,scarfs,ect. They were talking about the western influence we have given them and how it is contrary to their religion. Women their are supposed to be completely covered because they think it is seductive to the men, therefore their fault for dressing this way. Well this is not the point of my very first post, it's more about the fact that the people on the streets are shopping and going about their purchasing business with a look of no Worries? As if they are quite happy with their money and the prices in the stores and such. It's not consistent with my feelings that these people are flat broke, no water, no electric for the AC, and such? The streets were full of people hitting the stores for the new fasions with out hesitation. Not to mention the concern for the fasion police that have been their to make the women dress more modestly and remove make up? So my question on all this is they appear content with the value of their money and the purchasing power. It just seems if an RV were any where in sight, they would be hording their dinar for the RV or dollars whatever the case may be? The streets were full of people and the buildings appear to be in good condition, the streets, side walks ect. Yes i know my spelling and such is bad? let the critics at me,LOL. Every one has good points and bad, mine is spelling, grammer.

Jerry125, clearly that was one small snapshot of an aspect of the country. It would be like shooting some film in the Hamptons, and ignoring Detroit inner city. Sure, the people with wealth do not need to disrupt their lifestyle, and they are most likely benefiting from the current value of IQD, and will still benefit post-RV. JMHO

Wow, who would of guessed its the same old excuse.

Another month and nothing. Should this surprise anyone.

Why make things better for the people when the rulers live like kings.

The dollar is going to collapse before this dinar rv's. There is my prediction.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Adam, thanks for the good words. I heard some discussion of a mis-printing of the "New" Dinar...No good words on the Kurds? That sounds stupid. Saying that they mis-printed all the new currency has got to be bogus. I appreciate your efforts and time that you devote to this project/investment.

Chartman17

• Upvote 1

[kcw] Jrose - Hi Adam, Now that Ramadan is complete, why is chapter 7 and Erbil so hard to get completed? We have heard these agreements have been written and voted on how many times? How long can Iraq mantain it's stability as they stand now before it totally crumbles? In your opinion, what is it that is holding up the process as I would figure they would want thier own country and wealth? Thanks

[Adam Montana] Jrose, that's a great question. And that's exactly why I'm not in a hurry to tell everyone that the RV is too far away... it seriously looks like we are at the end of the ride here. There are no visible roadblocks, we have to believe that Iraq wants to be wealthy again, and I see nothing to stop them at this time. If it's "last minute" details... GREAT! Tidy that stuff up and let's git-r-dun!

[Adam Montana] next please!

Did someone just say we are almost at the end of this ride??? eyebrows.gif We'll make a red neck Nascar fan outta ya yet thar Adam (our Git-r-dun man)!!! In fact we could all go in and sponsor a race car... and in big bold print it can say ... "Got- er-Dun...Finally!!! emot-downsbravo.gif

Thanks for the post ksw and thanks for the upbeat post Adam!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam as always. Kcw thanks also for posting. I loved it as it was very early and happy to hear Adam had lots to do . I'm still on the September train and I seem to see the station coming into view. At least I hope it's the station I see. Again thanks for keeping us very well grounded. Goooooo Rrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvvvvvvvv. :bravo::tiphat:

• Upvote 2

No worries with your spelling. Thank you for posting your thoughts. I read the same Yahoo article and was excited to see that some Iraqi women are not willing to abide by such an antiquated dress code.

Iraqi women have more power than they are aware of. They live in a skewed male dominated society. Hopefully, we will see more Iraqi women come forward and assert their presence.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam and all. If you do a Google search "world changing from dollar to gold" you will see a lot happening in the financial world, where every big nation is wanting to move to Gold(apart from America). We must remember that that was what Sadam had wanted to do, and look where this got him. This is why I think there is all this talk of going to Iran because they are also wanting to start trading in Gold at least with India.

I refer you to Shift From U.S. Dollar As World Reserve Currency Underway ? and can only agree with Adam's comment about Shalabi's possible thoughts on waiting till Gold trading is more common place or that Europe starts the American dollar decline. I still am looking for something to happen soon, but I personally would rather trade my Dinars for Australian Dollars.:unsure:::twocents: