Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michelle Obamas speech.

rocketman2010

The latest stupid thing that Michelle Obama has said:

...begins with a broad assessment of life in America in 2008, and life is not good: we’re a divided country, we’re a country that is “just downright mean,”we are “guided by fear,” we’re a nation of cynics, sloths, and complacent's.

Why does she hate America? — it’s not in jest. The woman hates America.

Previous Stupidity Spewed Forth by Michelle Obama:

Our souls are broken. And only Obamassiah! knows and understand this. Only Obamassiah! can fix and save our broken souls. (I’m paraphrasing)

People are in debt, not because of frivolous spending, but because someone got sick. If we had socialized medicine, there would be no more debt.

For the first time in my adult life, I’m really proud of America.

Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual.

It’s a minor miracle that I can get through each day(…despite being a Harvard-educated lawyer and the millionaire-wife of the second coming of Christ). Every woman that I know, regardless of race, education, income, background, political affiliation, is struggling to keep her head above water. Even my good buddy Oprah! :huh:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Simple, If you're die hard Obama fan then you loved her speech,and thought it was heart felt.If you're not a fan then one might want to nominate the 1st lady for an Oscar. Tears were perfectly timed and reminded me of Slick Willy when he told us "I feel your pain". I for one don't buy into Michelle or Barack's schtick,but hey to each their own.-Peace

• Upvote 2

FACT CHECK: FIRST LADY'S FALSE FAIRY TALE OF STRUGGLE

First Lady Michelle Obama’s pitch to voters last night relied on the premise that she and her husband understand what it is to struggle to make ends meet.

She spoke movingly about their early years--about how a young Barack Obama drove a car that was “rusted out" and found his furniture “in a dumpster,” how

they both came from families that had to “scrape by.” Her fairy tale--however well-delivered--was one great, big, colorful lie.

Both Michelle Robinson and Barack Obama began their adult lives with a leg up on the rest of America. They attended elite schools: Michelle went to Whitney Young,

the public magnet school for Chicago’s upper class, while Barack attended Punahou, the private prep school for the top stratum of Hawaiian society. They were

accepted to Ivy League schools despite undistinguished credentials, and both attended Harvard Law School.

elieve it or not, when we were first married, our combined monthly student loan bills were actually higher than our mortgage,” Michelle said. That sounds like

a raw deal--but in fact reflects their fortunate circumstances. They had both just graduated from a very expensive law school, and their combined income from

cushy law firm jobs dwarfed the repayments. Barack also soon enjoyed a second salary from the University of Chicago.

They had expensive tastes, reflected in the $277,500 two-bedroom condo they bought in 1993--a high price even by today’s standards. Several years later, they

moved into their $1.65 million mansion in Hyde Park--with the help of fraudster Tony Rezko. Barack often told a story of hardship on the campaign trail in 2008

about having his credit card declined--once. The fact that he thought this counted as real hardship speaks volumes.

As her husband moved onto the national political stage, Michelle Obama began to enjoy a lavish lifestyle at taxpayer expense, directly and indirectly. When Barack

Obama was elected to the U.S. Senate, he obtained a $1 million earmark for the University of Chicago Hospital--and his wife’s salary as Vice President for Community

Affairs jumped from $121,910 to $316,962. Her job: pushing poor, uninsured patients to other hospitals.

As First Lady, Michelle Obama has lived high on the hog while the rest of the country has suffered through an extraordinary recession. In 2010, she and her entourage

decamped to Spain for a lavish vacation. That summer, the Obamas encouraged Americans to visit the Gulf coast after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, which threatened

tourism in the region. They promptly jetted off to Maine for their own summer holiday.

This summer, the Obamas skipped their usual summer trip to the wealthy playground of Martha’s Vineyard--months after Michelle and her daughters had enjoyed an

expensive winter skiing trip in Aspen. And, of course, there are the frequent pilgrimages to Hawaii, Some of their family’s comfort, of course, comes from private income,

principally Barack Obama’s book sales--yet even that wealth is a spin-off of Obama’s political career.

If, as the Democrats eagerly pointing out, Mitt Romney enjoyed the privilege of private wealth, the Obamas have enjoyed privilege funded by public money and public life.

And until entering the national spotlight, they gave little to charity, contributing instead to a church that preached racial grievance. “[T]ruth matters,” Michelle Obama told the

nation last night. That, too, is a lie--because so far, she has evaded it without consequence.

My link

Never hurts to see the "other" side of the truth - right!

It is also interesting that in all of Obama's financial disclosure forms, not one student loan is listed as a liability. If the loans were so huge, how could they have paid them

off in such a short period of time and purchased real estate too.

:twocents:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

First Lady Michelle Obama’s pitch to voters last night relied on the premise that she and her husband understand what it is to struggle to make ends meet.

She spoke movingly about their early years--about how a young Barack Obama drove a car that was “rusted out" and found his furniture “in a dumpster,” how

they both came from families that had to “scrape by.” Her fairy tale--however well-delivered--was one great, big, colorful lie.

Both Michelle Robinson and Barack Obama began their adult lives with a leg up on the rest of America. They attended elite schools: Michelle went to Whitney Young,

the public magnet school for Chicago’s upper class, while Barack attended Punahou, the private prep school for the top stratum of Hawaiian society. They were

accepted to Ivy League schools despite undistinguished credentials, and both attended Harvard Law School.

elieve it or not, when we were first married, our combined monthly student loan bills were actually higher than our mortgage,” Michelle said. That sounds like

a raw deal--but in fact reflects their fortunate circumstances. They had both just graduated from a very expensive law school, and their combined income from

cushy law firm jobs dwarfed the repayments. Barack also soon enjoyed a second salary from the University of Chicago.

They had expensive tastes, reflected in the $277,500 two-bedroom condo they bought in 1993--a high price even by today’s standards. Several years later, they

moved into their $1.65 million mansion in Hyde Park--with the help of fraudster Tony Rezko. Barack often told a story of hardship on the campaign trail in 2008

about having his credit card declined--once. The fact that he thought this counted as real hardship speaks volumes.

As her husband moved onto the national political stage, Michelle Obama began to enjoy a lavish lifestyle at taxpayer expense, directly and indirectly. When Barack

Obama was elected to the U.S. Senate, he obtained a $1 million earmark for the University of Chicago Hospital--and his wife’s salary as Vice President for Community

Affairs jumped from $121,910 to $316,962. Her job: pushing poor, uninsured patients to other hospitals.

As First Lady, Michelle Obama has lived high on the hog while the rest of the country has suffered through an extraordinary recession. In 2010, she and her entourage

decamped to Spain for a lavish vacation. That summer, the Obamas encouraged Americans to visit the Gulf coast after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, which threatened

tourism in the region. They promptly jetted off to Maine for their own summer holiday.

This summer, the Obamas skipped their usual summer trip to the wealthy playground of Martha’s Vineyard--months after Michelle and her daughters had enjoyed an

expensive winter skiing trip in Aspen. And, of course, there are the frequent pilgrimages to Hawaii, Some of their family’s comfort, of course, comes from private income,

principally Barack Obama’s book sales--yet even that wealth is a spin-off of Obama’s political career.

If, as the Democrats eagerly pointing out, Mitt Romney enjoyed the privilege of private wealth, the Obamas have enjoyed privilege funded by public money and public life.

And until entering the national spotlight, they gave little to charity, contributing instead to a church that preached racial grievance. “[T]ruth matters,” Michelle Obama told the

nation last night. That, too, is a lie--because so far, she has evaded it without consequence.

My link

Never hurts to see the "other" side of the truth - right!

It is also interesting that in all of Obama's financial disclosure forms, not one student loan is listed as a liability. If the loans were so huge, how could they have paid them

off in such a short period of time and purchased real estate too.

:twocents:

:rocking-chair:

Are Moderators supposed to be biased as you seem to be? Just asking.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I'm not sure these categorically fit under colorful lies. This list do not totally sum up family struggles as a child or college years. Matter of priorities.

You mean Mods should'nt be able to express their view? Why not? If not, Should you?

I agree Mods should be able to express their views like everybody else....

Their Mod policing work is one thing and expressing their opinions is another one and they can get along ... .No conflict of interest.

• Upvote 1

Are Moderators supposed to be biased as you seem to be? Just asking.

I have been posting here about one and a half years and lurked alot longer and I have NEVER seen TG be unfair in her mod position... I have actually seen her take alot more crap than most would take.. OF COURSE SHE IS ENTITLED TO HER OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS AND OPINIONs..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What she isn't entitled to her own opinions? Don't be PO'd because they don't go along with your delusional ones, you did notice this was in off topics right X? Right? <_<

Who said I'm PO'd? And what about you, getting all teary-eyed and enamored because she said something that goes along with your 'delusional' views.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with her because I didn't grow up with or go to school with the Obama's so I don't know 'the truth'....

But you all are right....Granny is definiely entitled to her own opinion.

I was really asking because i really wanted to know. Even if you agree with her, you really can't argue the biasness of the post....bias is negative based on the perspective you're looking at it from.

• Upvote 2

Who said I'm PO'd? And what about you, getting all teary-eyed and enamored because she said something that goes along with your 'delusional' views.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with her because I didn't grow up with or go to school with the Obama's so I don't know 'the truth'....

But you all are right....Granny is definiely entitled to her own opinion.

I was really asking because i really wanted to know. Even if you agree with her, you really can't argue the biasness of the post....bias is negative based on the perspective you're looking at it from.

ROFLMAO, How'd you know it brought tears to my eyes? **(Looks around the room nervously)** Ok that's it where are you hiding? :ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol::lol: I must have underestimated your sneakiness.....sir!

• Upvote 1

I have been posting here about one and a half years and lurked alot longer and I have NEVER seen TG be unfair in her mod position... I have actually seen her take alot more crap than most would take.. OF COURSE SHE IS ENTITLED TO HER OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS AND OPINIONs..

Of course she is

Thank you Texas Granny, you have always impressed me here. Some of us just state our opinions, but you seem to always bring some fact to the discussion and that makes it hard to argue against you. Don't know why anyone would ever criticize you for that. I wish a great life for your grandchildren, it helps if they are here in Texas as well.

• Upvote 2

Michelle and the whole Demonic platform speak through lies, because they know the majority of their audience isn't brite enough to figure out they're being lied to. So "Forward" they roll on telling bigger and bigger lies. Barack's whole life is one gigantic lie. These people don't even know what reality is anymore.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1