Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michelle Obamas speech.

rocketman2010

Detroit, I watched on PBS and I have to say she sounded nice. I do not hate her because she is a Democrat or Black but I want to point out a couple of things. She stated she thought it was important that Barack was a father to his two girls, she stated she was encouraged by her father sacrificing in order to give to his family. Both of these things go against their own platform. It's all about women not needing men isn't it? Same sex marriage, abortions, government aid to get you what you want. That is why I do not support the Democratic ticket. If Obamas college info ever becomes available, I bet we will find out he was given a full scholarship and did not have student loans. I also noticed she used the same ploy Ann Romney used, they started off with nothing.....If they started off with nothing, why didn't he go out and get a job? The San Antonio mayor, Castro, used the same line Rubio did, well changed it a little. Dems are just pushing out words that they think might work.

I wish them well as a family, but I don't want him running my life from the White House.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

I will never get the image of her screaming "WHITIES GONNA PAY" out of my head.

When they started their first campaign. It must have been "Live" because it was never

to be seen again. Kinda like O's mom after she claimed she was there when he was

born. ( and it wasn't in this country folks) never saw her again. Wonder what they

did with her? Probably living with his brother.

• Upvote 4

Detroit, I watched on PBS and I have to say she sounded nice. I do not hate her because she is a Democrat or Black but I want to point out a couple of things. She stated she thought it was important that Barack was a father to his two girls, she stated she was encouraged by her father sacrificing in order to give to his family. Both of these things go against their own platform. It's all about women not needing men isn't it? Same sex marriage, abortions, government aid to get you what you want. That is why I do not support the Democratic ticket. If Obamas college info ever becomes available, I bet we will find out he was given a full scholarship and did not have student loans. I also noticed she used the same ploy Ann Romney used, they started off with nothing.....If they started off with nothing, why didn't he go out and get a job? The San Antonio mayor, Castro, used the same line Rubio did, well changed it a little. Dems are just pushing out words that they think might work.

I wish them well as a family, but I don't want him running my life from the White House.

I couldn't agree with you more pragerbabe. I did watch it and I did come to the same conclusion.

Well put !

Thanks,

Man_Kind

• Upvote 2

Rocket man went through and got rid of all the negs. Just cause we disagree there really no reason for people to be rude. Mrs Obama obviously is a women who loves her husband as one should and she sees the best in him. She did a very good job expressing that. Did I agree with her no I didn't. BUT she is the first lady and I agree that entitles her some respect. So go ahead guys and neg the dog You know me well enough by now to know I dont give a crap. hahahahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1