Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Shortage

pitcher19

D Trade has 25,10 and 5,000 on their site.....But i see that if you want to buy 10,000 or 5,000 notes is more......why is that?.

I was on Dinar Trade last night and made a purchase. The only available currency was the 25k notes. The 10k notes are not available. "Things that make you go Hmmmmm"

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that we have just been informed that Iraqi Customs will no longer permit courier companies to receive and deliver packages containing funds of any currency and strictly prohibits this matter locally. The client will bear the full responsibility and risk of sending funds by mail where the bank will not bear any financial or legal responsibility for the funds sent by mail.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=74

I ordered 10's from DinarTrade last week and they sent 25's instead so I am really not sure they actually do have the lower denoms they show on their site. I kept the 25's but I really did want the lower ones. I was afraid we would have an RV before I could find more 10s.

MWP, peoples fear of the LOP make them want smaller bills, the problem is their fear is misguided. There has been rumor that a lop would make a 25,000 note equal to a 25 note. So the mindset is if they have the smaller bills they'll be OK, It's silly but people are scared.