Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Why?

pitcher19

I have a question that I hope someone with some insight will answer. If the dinar is about to revalue to $1.00 with no lop and all the "experts" say it nearly over - then why can you still buy dinars for $1,050.00 per million. It would seem that there would be no dinar available and the dealers would raise their price??

Trade Currency is similar to the Stock Market - when it is bought or sold - at that moment you have locked in the rate or sale price. However, one note is that - yes - you may expect to find a locked period right before the change - in other words, you may see a 24-48 hour period wherein you cannot buy.

Also - with regards to our investment - we are dealing with IRAQ and everything is so dynamic right now - Currency Traders are going to sell right up until the end. For example - if they recevied word of the iminent RV and then it does not happen - they would lose money or opportunities to trade.

Hope that helps - that is my take on the situation. I could be de-bunked by the more knowledgeable persons on this site as I too am new to this activity.

Correct! Traders make their money on the 'spread' of the rate they get from their source and then sale to you. Thats where their money is made. Makes no difference what the monetary value of the particular currency is or will be, their obligation is to trade it (it is a law/requirement for them to be traders). They will continue to sale right up to RV and even after RV.

i could be wrong, but the currency that dealers have for sale (trade) is not their personal stuff. i don't believe they get to keep for themselves what they don't sell or if a currency they sell suddenly goes way up or down in value they themselves profit or lose, so they don't hoard currency if they think it's going way up. i don't think it works that way.

yes, i agree with WHATTHE. It's not their money, they are simply brokers. It's like a real estate broker, or a car salesmen. They don't get to keep all the houses they don't sell, or the cars they don't sell. They have no choice but to sell always. I'm not sure they would even stop when it RV's. They are not losing any money.