Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could RVing the Dinar this week be a reasonable speculation??

steveinfla

There is report that there is a delegation of White House Offlicals in Iraq this week. The DNC is happening this week. (just imagion the bragging rights the Dem's would have this week what a platform) Romney is catching up to O in the polls. We are into September which has been a highly anticipate speculatory time for the RV to happen. As I saw in the news forum M's people are now throwing out the date of 2015 for the zero's. There is a post in the rumors section (again rumor only) that the budget has been pushed off 6 months. Is the the start of the smoke and mirrors prior to the RV that we have come to believe is going to happen?? There are reports of President T being in Iraq while others insist he isnt there yet or arriving "soon"... Is that just more smoke and so much is done we just dont know it?

Could one consider it to be a reasonable speculation the RV is upon us?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There is report that there is a delegation of White House Offlicals in Iraq this week. The DNC is happening this week. (just imagion the bragging rights the Dem's would have this week what a platform) Romney is catching up to O in the polls. We are into September which has been a highly anticipate speculatory time for the RV to happen. As I saw in the news forum M's people are now throwing out the date of 2015 for the zero's. There is a post in the rumors section (again rumor only) that the budget has been pushed off 6 months. Is the the start of the smoke and mirrors prior to the RV that we have come to believe is going to happen?? There are reports of President T being in Iraq while others insist he isnt there yet or arriving "soon"...

Could one consider it to be a reasonable speculation the RV is upon us?? Enquiring minds want to know!

I have the unpopular answer of no. The parameters that you think will move an exchange rate is null and void. Non of those things have an economic impact on iraq. The dinars exchange rate, will only be adjusted for internal factors

I have the unpopular answer of no. The parameters that you think will move an exchange rate is null and void. Non of those things have an economic impact on iraq. The dinars exchange rate, will only be adjusted for internal factors

Bummer Dude. You just rained on my Parade. But I have one every day now so it's all good. But I like the "it's this week thing".

I happen to agree with you. I dont believe we this til after the first of the year. There is just too much stuff that need to be done and implimentated. Just because it passes through as law in Iraq, doesnt mean they impliment it. I dont believe we will see this until Maliki is gone.

I see your point and think you are right to a certain degree... where we differ is I see politics playing a huge roll in economic out comes. I personally believe Iraq has shown this in the past along with our own politians. That is why I think it is reasonable to speculate we could see an RV this week with above mentioned having influence...

side note: I love your responce I never learned anything from a person I totaly agree with....

I happen to agree with you. I dont believe we this til after the first of the year. There is just too much stuff that need to be done and implimentated. Just because it passes through as law in Iraq, doesnt mean they impliment it. I dont believe we will see this until Maliki is gone.

case in point ousting Maliki is pure political. So holding up the RV till he is ousted has nothing to do with economic impact just politics.... Politics plays a bigger role tan we want to admit...

In my opinion the RV would help out Iran more than the US.

It would defeat the purpose of sanctions against Iran, as Iraq & Iran are so closely tied economically and politically.

There is likely a complex tug of war going on about the currency change that will play out until severe circumstances push those with authority over the edge into a real decision.

I can see it now...Hillarious, live from Baghdad on the giant screen behind the DNC podium in Charlotte. Her blonde hair blowing in rising sun with Shabbi on one side and Maliki on the other announcing the RV and explaining how it will usher in

an era of financial solvency for our two great countries.

Good Grief! Apparently there is a H i l l a r y to Hillarious filter!

Yota I owe you an apology.

It really sucks that this site changes poster's text for political biases. It seems freedom of speech doesn't count as much as cheap shots. I really thought better of this place.

• Upvote 2

Good Grief! Apparently there is a H i l l a r y to Hillarious filter!

Yota I owe you an apology.

It really sucks that this site changes poster's text for political biases. It seems freedom of speech doesn't count as much as cheap shots. I really thought better of this place.

Thanks but you don't owe me apology!! It's all good here. ;)

There is report that there is a delegation of White House Offlicals in Iraq this week. The DNC is happening this week. (just imagion the bragging rights the Dem's would have this week what a platform) Romney is catching up to O in the polls. We are into September which has been a highly anticipate speculatory time for the RV to happen. As I saw in the news forum M's people are now throwing out the date of 2015 for the zero's. There is a post in the rumors section (again rumor only) that the budget has been pushed off 6 months. Is the the start of the smoke and mirrors prior to the RV that we have come to believe is going to happen?? There are reports of President T being in Iraq while others insist he isnt there yet or arriving "soon"... Is that just more smoke and so much is done we just dont know it?

THIS WEEK?

With political civil war going on, bombings, VP targeted for assassination, Maliki maneuvering for power....we'd be lucky to see a moderate rate change in the next few years

Edited by hame55

im think more toward october/ november i believe Shabs wil go to the london conference with Real numbers this time doesnt necessarily mean they need to RV beforehand but to show them the books and what he wants to do i believe shabbs has the real numbers for the first time and an Rv before the end of the year

Ohhhh come on people, don't be fooled by some of this B.S., i said some of this.

Where looking at a R.V. real soon, It's fixin to happen people, been with this deal

5.5 years, never seen it look so good. Especially, broadcasting false news, thats a good sign, its happened

like that before.....!!! I'm excitied, Again,,,,,,,??????

Ohhhh come on Shabby, ohhh baby, push the button Damit.