Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investment Risks

warrengz

OK, this is for all of you lop-sters, dollar failing, no RV, new guys, low rate, people.

STOP! If you are having doubts or believe any of the articles about any of the above things happening, then just stop your investment. Sell your dinars and move on. It's that simple.

DON'T bring your negativity to TRUE investors who understand the risks and returns involved with such a world wide event. There's no need for it. There are TONS of RUMORS, and that is exactly what this this site is, right, a rumor site, that people take as truth or reality and live their lives by it. You're wasting your time worrying and possibly hurting yourselves.

Even if it RV's at .10, that's over a 1000% return. Better than most investments over a period of 6 years, since this all began! So you will still be in the black, which is more than most stock traders can say.

Instead of worrying bout all these negative "RUMORS" and wasting your time, why not do your own research. If you spend that 'wasted' time looking into this INVESTMENT, you will answer SOOO many of your own questions and have a totally different feeling about everything you hear. Treat this escapade exactly what it is, an investment. Would you be feeding into all the RUMORS and bad info and opinions of people who waste their time trying to be negative about your hedge fund or retirement plan? NO, you would leave it there and wait for it to do what it is going to do as you should your dinar. Don't buy more based on what you hear as RUMOR, but only based on what you discover as you do your own diligence.

Above all else, leave it in God's hand. It will happen when he is ready for it to happen and it will come out at the rate he intends for it. He has brought you this far and into this investment by however he intended for you to learn of this opportunity for his own reasons. Now, be thankful he has presented this to you in your life and wait for it's outcome the way he sees fit. And again, if you choose to be negative and disbelieve what God has brought into your life, then simply sell and I wish you all the best. God bless you all!

I have a question and im not a newbie but Is it possible that Iraq could say only people that can cash in are the ones in-country (Iraq) only

Is this possible , I was reading a post where someone got a e-mail from Warka saying no more money from the outside to come in

and if this answer is no then could it be possible for them to say we bought Dinar illegally and therefor cannot cash in , These are my only issues

I know it will RV and i know it wont LOP

Any thoughts would be great

Great post, its the best that I'v seen... I've been involved for about 7 years and I'm not about to give up, you are right the Lord had a reason for me to be here, so I'll take whatever he thinks I deserve and will not question it...

Very well put, our patience are being tested, in God's hands, he makes the call, we wait as long as it takes.