Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A LONG List of President Obama’s Accomplishments – With Citations

Carrello

Carrello, I thought you were a small business owner...... Surprised to see you bring this crap over.

SHAME ON YOU CARRELLO!!! angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Actually, I admire your courage and fortitude with a great deal of respect for what you are doing. Salute'

This site promotes "Feedom of speech" !?!?!? Oh yeah I forgot... not if your a democrat.

Let me add "GO RON PAUL 2012" You don't mind do you? I didn't think so... :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To me being an American is to look at the RED WHITE & BLUE and think about the national anthem. Who's behind the national anthem?

How many times have you seen him thanking my fellow vets brothers and sisters? How many thousands of troops are we cutting for the next fiscal year? AUSTRALIA and Other countries are persuading vets to work in their country ones they have been cut? <------ TELL ME THATS NOT SHAMEFUL...!

Be American (Color Does Not Matter) Before becoming a PRESIDENT!

• Upvote 4

To me being an American is to look at the RED WHITE & BLUE and think about the national anthem. Who's behind the national anthem?

How many times have you seen him thanking my fellow vets brothers and sisters? How many thousands of troops are we cutting for the next fiscal year? AUSTRALIA and Other countries are persuading vets to work in their country ones they have been cut? <------ TELL ME THATS NOT SHAMEFUL...!

Be American (Color Does Not Matter) Before becoming a PRESIDENT!

AkinNAUY - you make a good point and thank you for your service. Perhaps serving in our military should be a requirement to become president....if you're going to command the military maybe you should have some experience with it. I know one thing - lawyers should be disqualified automatically.

• Upvote 3

let us not forget those shovel ready jobs .. that was really inspiring .. and that tour of all 57 states by obama and the 6 trillion dollars in new debt from obama and the democrats social policy disasters nationwide .. citys across the united states will line up behind obama with bankruptsy after bankruptsy .. this coming year .. romney should of been elected in 2008 .. not obama or mccain .. it was a huge financial crisis exposed by bush administration caused by democrat policy .. and they hired a democrat to cover it up .. ya this is great .. we need 4 more years of this idiot like we all need a bullet in our skulls..

shovel ready ? ya hes shovel ready all right

• Upvote 3

SHAME ON YOU CARRELLO!!! angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Actually, I admire your courage and fortitude with a great deal of respect for what you are doing. Salute'

This site promotes "Feedom of speech" !?!?!? Oh yeah I forgot... not if your a democrat.

Let me add "GO RON PAUL 2012" You don't mind do you? I didn't think so... :-)

That's a stretch... no one is attempting to stop Carrello from posting or having an opinion... but freedom of speech works both ways, if you do not like the commentary after a post, do not read it. I have been following this site for far longer than I have been a registered user and have never seen someone tell a democrat that freedom of speech does not apply to them. I'm sure that if you have evidence to the contrary, you will prove me wrong.

• Upvote 3

He lied when he said he would veto the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) because of the clause (section 121 I believe) that strips citizens of their right of "habeas corpus". Instead of the veto he promised, he promised his administration would never use this new found power (as he signed the bill into law). So, he lies about the veto and expects people to believe him on other matters? Right...

On a different note, I am a firm believe "leaders" take charge and push others into action. Obama talks a good talk, but he doesn't take charge. He constantly complains about how he was handed a mess instead of rolling up his sleeves like a good leader does and goes to work. So tired of his whining while America suffers the consequences...

• Upvote 3

That's a stretch... no one is attempting to stop Carrello from posting or having an opinion... but freedom of speech works both ways, if you do not like the commentary after a post, do not read it. I have been following this site for far longer than I have been a registered user and have never seen someone tell a democrat that freedom of speech does not apply to them. I'm sure that if you have evidence to the contrary, you will prove me wrong.

LOOK UP^^^^^ Do Republican members get thrashed on this site if they post a good juicy Romney post???

Yeah, she can say what she thinks... but she will get totally abused for doing it, so will her point of view.

So excuse me, my bad... she certainly should feel absolutely free to share her views.

That's what makes this site so balanced in everyone's right to speak up about how they see things. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

LOOK UP^^^^^ Do Republican members get thrashed on this site if they post a good juicy Romney post???

Yeah, she can say what she thinks... but she will get totally abused for doing it, so will her point of view.

So excuse me, my bad... she certainly should feel absolutely free to share her views.

That's what makes this site so balanced in everyone's right to speak up about how they see things. rolleyes.gif

Yes republicans are bashed, I have been... not usually by democrats more by libertarians actually... I've been called stupid among other things..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

REALLY? ohmy.gif Like this... 2 pages worth!?!?!

You Poor Thing Bamma Girl! I had no idea you had been treated so badly.

We shouldn't let it get personal Maggie... we all have the right to have different opinions, I just don't appreciate being called ignorant or stupid... I totally disagree with the OP's politcal stance but greatly admire her intelligence and witt, she's totally unrivalled in that.. (see, I don't take it personal).... love to you all!

Okay, I'm sorry but I had to laugh Maggie :D

Yea, I laughed too because Maggie knows me better than to think I meant any harm.. I was just trying to deflate more growing tensions and I guess I worded it wrong... glad you got some humor out of it..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We shouldn't let it get personal Maggie... we all have the right to have different opinions, I just don't appreciate being called ignorant or stupid... I totally disagree with the OP's politcal stance but greatly admire her intelligence and witt, she's totally unrivalled in that.. (see, I don't take it personal).... love to you all!

Yea, I laughed too because Maggie knows me better than to think I meant any harm.. I was just trying to deflate more growing tensions and I guess I worded it wrong... glad you got some humor out of it..

I'm not sure how my laughter came across. Your negative opposition on DV has no similarity to a non-conservative's opinion on any subject.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Has the original post been altered in anyway? Has anyone broken any of the Forum Rules? Its called Freedom of Speech, not Freedom from Criticism for the posts/comments we make. Let's all be adults and accept we may have unpopular opinions and we will get negative feedback when we make those opinions known.

-

• Upvote 3

@dontlop... you can hit the 'add reply' button instead of quoting the entire post for every comment... not being a smarty, just a suggestion my friend..

Ditto that Bama... it's just plain courtesy to not make someone scroll down the whole extensive list twice... or in your case buddy multiple times. I totally agree with ya, but take Bama's advice and just comment on the post or quote only part of it (cut out what doesn't apply to your comment). Thanks for the input!!! This whole site is a learning curve, believe me!!! wink.gif

Thanks for the post "C"!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure how my laughter came across. Your negative opposition on DV has no similarity to a non-conservative's opinion on any subject.

Your laughter came across as condescending. You are correct that Bama's "opposition" (which I have never found to be especially negative) has no similarity to a liberal's opinion - probably why I like her so much.

• Upvote 1

Bamagirl you've got class my friend. I like you too :D Well said Snotrocket ;)

Bamagirl if it makes you feel any better I was bashed for my Avatar pic. Go figure. :mellow:

• Upvote 2

Aww thanks Snot, Jon and Patty... I really like you guys bunches too!

Bamagirl you've got class my friend. I like you too :D Well said Snotrocket ;)

Bamagirl if it makes you feel any better I was bashed for my Avatar pic. Go figure. :mellow:

Your avatar pic, really?? It's beautiful my friend...