Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally, a Biblical scripture for Obama

delta22

While driving in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us

had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm

109:8".

My husband's Bible was lying on the seat of the car and he got it and

opened it up to the scripture and read it. He started laughing and

laughing..... then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said; I had a good

laugh, too!

Psalm 109:8

"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

At last - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president!

Please share this scripture.

• Upvote 6

While driving in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us

had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm

109:8".

My husband's Bible was lying on the seat of the car and he got it and

opened it up to the scripture and read it. He started laughing and

laughing..... then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said; I had a good

laugh, too!

Psalm 109:8

"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

At last - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president!

Please share this scripture.

Here's some other bible verses that our God appointed POTUS likes to use for Romney and the likes;

PSALM 109:28 - " LET THEM CURSE,BUT BLESS THOU: WHEN THEY ARISE, LET THEM BE ASHAMED; BUT LET THY SERVANT REJOICE"

PSALM 109:29 - " LET MINE ADVERSARIES BE CLOTHED WITH SHAME, AND LET THEM COVER THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN CONFUSION, AS A MANTLE"

And lastly for my so-called Christian brotheren whom ever wonder if GOD ( Jesus ) is really a conservative far right winger : PSALM 109:31 - " FOR HE SHALL STAND AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE POOR, TO SAVE HIM FROM THOSE THAT CONDEMN HIS SOUL"

IF I'M LYING, I'M DYING- PLEASE READ THE WORD FOR YOURSELVES- THOSE WITH A BRAIN! :D

This far left-right-left-left-right left, ultra x 10 conservative x 10 liberal loves ya DELTA! :lol:

PEACE-OUT! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's some other bible verses that our God appointed POTUS likes to use for Romney and the likes;

PEACE-OUT! :D

Honestly????

Your talking about a guy that hasn't set foot in a church in months, but does Muslim prayers daily.

The same guy that avoided the Christian Day of Prayer, but had 50,000 freaking Muslims over to celebrate on one of their holidays.

Before you start calling me a racist or some other equally snarky thing, I am not, I do however despise liars, and obama is a freaking liar first and foremost

Don't start throwing around Bible versus like they mean something to you, with your other posts and edgy 'tude it is obvious you are a progressive liberal.

Hey, power to ya, you best hope your right about the no God thing, but when you try to twist the bible and use it against those of us that do worship Jesus as Christ, then I do start to take offense.

I know, the progressives have no such limits, they will say and do ANYTHING if they think it may give them a talking point, heck, just look at the vile lies they are perpetrating in the political ads, and you probably can't help it, it's that unconscious abject

fear you get when you realize your "gig is up", and all you nasty perverse collectivists have been exposed for the mindless power trippers you really are.

One thing?

Please don't try to use scripture, to you it is only words, to us that are Christian they do have meaning, and witnessed through the Holy Spirit. Don't worry about that Holy Spirit thing, we're just possessed.

• Upvote 4

Honestly????

Your talking about a guy that hasn't set foot in a church in months, but does Muslim prayers daily.

The same guy that avoided the Christian Day of Prayer, but had 50,000 freaking Muslims over to celebrate on one of their holidays.

Before you start calling me a racist or some other equally snarky thing, I am not, I do however despise liars, and obama is a freaking liar first and foremost

Don't start throwing around Bible versus like they mean something to you, with your other posts and edgy 'tude it is obvious you are a progressive liberal.

Hey, power to ya, you best hope your right about the no God thing, but when you try to twist the bible and use it against those of us that do worship Jesus as Christ, then I do start to take offense.

I know, the progressives have no such limits, they will say and do ANYTHING if they think it may give them a talking point, heck, just look at the vile lies they are perpetrating in the political ads, and you probably can't help it, it's that unconscious abject

fear you get when you realize your "gig is up", and all you nasty perverse collectivists have been exposed for the mindless power trippers you really are.

One thing?

Please don't try to use scripture, to you it is only words, to us that are Christian they do have meaning, and witnessed through the Holy Spirit. Don't worry about that Holy Spirit thing, we're just possessed.

1. Have you ever personnally seen the POTUS praying like a muslim? if so, show me proof!

2. Liars, show me any politician that has fulfilled all of his campaign promises without missing a beat- I need names, and proof, since you know it all!

3.I'm sorry that you think that only the word of God can be recanted by your kind- last I check and actually read, God made man (ALL) in his image!

4. It takes a "NASTY PERVERSE COLLECTIVISTS" to know one- you must be one to call me one! I feel better that I'm not alone in this perversion! haha!

5. Dive- you wouldn't know the holy spirit if he came out and showed you his hair like wool and skin like bronze!

Lastly - I want to say peace be unto you- take care- I'll pray for you and wish you well! :)

here's the first 1000 words.

Obamamosque.jpg

I'm not going to waste my breath or energy arguing with you, your simply are not worth it.

You try to put words in my mouth and classify me, but those that know me know the truth.

You have a very twisted perception, Don't pray for me to your God, I'm sure it isn't the same one.

I am a constitutional conservative. Not Dem, not repub, those are a lie.

Until you understand that you can't possibly understand what I talk about.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

Honestly????

One thing?

Excellent reply divemaster. Plus 100

• Upvote 2

Honestly????

One thing?

Wish I could plus you...

• Upvote 2