Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ARE YOU MAD AT PRESIDENT OBAMA?

Carrello

Now, since Mr. Obama's election, all of a sudden, folks have gotten mad, and want to take America Back...BACK TO WHAT/BACK TO WHERE is my question?

After The 8 Years Of The Bush/Cheney Disaster, Now You Get Mad?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate Energy policy and push us to invade Iraq.

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 800 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.

You didn't get mad when Bush borrowed more money from foreign sources than the previous 42 Presidents combined.

You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars in cash just disappeared in Iraq.

You didn't get mad when Bush embraced trade and outsourcing policies that shipped 6 million American jobs out of the country.

You didn't get mad when they didn't catch Bin Laden.

You didn't get mad when Bush rang up 10 trillion dollars in combined budget and current account deficits.

You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.

You didn't get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans, drown.

You didn't get mad when we gave people who had more money than they could spend, the 1%, over a trillion dollars in tax breaks.

You didn't get mad with the worst 8 years of job creations in several decades.

You didn't get mad when over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no health insurance.

You didn't get mad when lack of oversight and regulations from the Bush Administration caused US Citizens to lose 12 trillion dollars in investments, retirement, and home values.

You finally got mad when a black man was elected President and decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, job losses by the millions, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, and the worst economic disaster since 1929 are all okay with you, but helping fellow Americans who are sick... Oh, Hell No!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

And they didn't get mad when the LIBOR scandal broke!

And they didn't get mad when the FED was found to be short 16 trillion! A shortage they expect us to pay for with our taxes!

And they won't get mad when the economic house of cards built on a derivatives bubble estimated at 600 trillion dollars finally bursts!

And they won't get mad when we sink below poverty levels far exceeding that of the Great Depression! The last great 'manufactured" depression like this one!

And they won't get mad when their is civil unrest in the street and civil war!

We have a population of brainwashed Republicans who all just looked the other way then their freedoms were being taken away one by one during and after the Bush administration and they did nothing about it....and they still want to continue electing Republicans into office! They all seem to think Republicans have the answers! Go figure! Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Did you stop to think that America was mad at the then current leaders...which is why they elected Obama in the first place? Hope and change, right? And now, we are in worse shape than ever. Blame who you want, the fact of the matter is we are in terrible shape. It is a stretch to pull the racist card...POTUS is the leader of this country. If this country is in terrible shape, as leader, he must take the responsibility for that. Why does the color of his skin have to be brought up?

• Upvote 4

You finally got mad when a black man was elected President and decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, job losses by the millions, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, and the worst economic disaster since 1929 are all okay with you, but helping fellow Americans who are sick... Oh, Hell No!

Im good with that....toss the bum out.

Thats what we keep hearing, if politicians cant manage to get

things done to keep America prosperous, happy, & #1 in the World,

they need to go, and someone better able to take care of the US

should be in Office.....I'd say we're ready for that...

Color has nothing to do with it, other than the rascist demo's

including that accusation in everything they say & write..... ;)

• Upvote 2

Now, since Mr. Obama's election, all of a sudden, folks have gotten mad, and want to take America Back...BACK TO WHAT/BACK TO WHERE is my question?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate Energy policy and push us to invade Iraq.

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 800 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.

You didn't get mad when Bush borrowed more money from foreign sources than the previous 42 Presidents combined.

You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars in cash just disappeared in Iraq.

You didn't get mad when Bush embraced trade and outsourcing policies that shipped 6 million American jobs out of the country.

You didn't get mad when Bush rang up 10 trillion dollars in combined budget and current account deficits.

You didn't get mad when we gave people who had more money than they could spend, the 1%, over a trillion dollars in tax breaks.

You didn't get mad when over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no health insurance.

You didn't get mad when lack of oversight and regulations from the Bush Administration caused US Citizens to lose 12 trillion dollars in investments, retirement, and home values.

Carrello, I have shown respect for you as well an many others have on this site but for you to accuse me of being mad when a black man was elected president is uncalled for, extremely disrespectful and of course playing the race card not to mention the other garbage you just spewed. I really didn't expect this of you. These accusations are not true and if you choose not to apologize then I choose to ignore anything you will have to post from here on out.

• Upvote 8

The only mad person I see here is the one who started this post, why would you go there with the race card??? Americans are tired of people who use race as an excuse for everything!!! BO is just as much a black man as he is white so your post has NO validity what so ever!!! And yes its time for BO to hid the road, 16 TRILLIONS reasons why he should go!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No.

I'm not.

Because I'm smart enough to know that getting mad at the President is like getting mad at Ronald McDonald when you get a bad cheesburger.

wow! one of the best quotes i've read in a while! i love it. +1

if i might add to the already thought provoking post by my friend carrello (i evened you out by the way), people thought obama could repair in 4 years what had been utterly destroyed. i don't think many fully grasped the amount of destruction perpetrated against the economic structure and what is worse, the aftershocks that would follow and for how long. as soon as obama was elected, i told my friends, "i have no idea why he would want this job..... this situation is bleak and he will take all the blame for not fixing it in record time." to top it off i recall him being in office all but 2 months and i was listening to a radio show with some top GOP supporters. what they said both shocked me and changed my world view. they said that they would FIND a way to attack him and laughed about it. i am not a democrat or republican but those words haunted me. i couldn't believe that here the middle and poor class are struggling through a great recession and this guy had the gall to talk about how he would resist the president's efforts and find a way to destroy his efforts. hello you idiot! those efforts might just be about helping people get on their feet!

but that's when i realized that this aint about us....the common every day joe. they could really care less. homeless, jobless, hungry, hopeless, but all they care about is the balance of power. i will never forget that radio program....never. people can continue on looking for these crooks to be their saviors but i thank GOD that i already have mine and HIS name is above all other names.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If we had elected a Black President , I wouldn't be mad cause he's Black . One of the very few things we know for sure about the donkey in the White House is that he isn't Black !!!!! He isn't White either thank God ,but other than that the only thing we do know for sure is he's useless !

• Upvote 6

Its a shame you were actually making a few (very few) good points till you got to the end and completely destroyed it with your black man comment. Always the race card . hahahahahahahaha When will you get it. Its not about race stop your whining for Pete's sake. Its about doing a lousy job and unkept promises. I we disagree it makes us racist is like really getting lame

Carrello, another disappointment--It's a shame you can't tell the difference between someone being racist or just being sick and tired of his lies and his anti-American beliefs, behaviors, and attitude. Since it was a historical moment, one long overdue in America, I would have really liked to have been able to vote for the first black American president, and there are many who are quite capable of performing that work skillfully. Unfortunately, Obama, however, isn't one of them. His problem is that he came into office with a huge personal and powerful agenda. And by now, most Americans are quite aware that the welfare of our country has never been Obama's highest priority. We have long since moved on beyond President Bush. We have been watching what Obama has done for four long years now, and the most personally vulgar was his constant drill that everything was "Bush's fault." It is a boring and obviously self-serving mantra of enormous proportions, and Americans are tired of hearing it. We want a president who will take responsibility for our contry, and how can he do that when he won't even take responsibility for what he, himself, does. We all have to be responsible in our own daily lives, and it is actually a huge part of who Americans are-- strong, resilitant, git-er'-done people. Thus, we simply don't like nor want a president who refuses to own up to his own responsibility, the very purpose for which he was elected, and whose every comment includes childishly blaming someone else. I think most of us could tolerate living the rest of our lives without hearing Obama's voice saying those two words again--"my predecessor."

OH!! But I forgot!! He did take responsibility-- He took responsibility when he sent word to Putin, "I'll have more flexibility (regarding America's defense missles) after my election." And he took quite a bit of responsibility when he turned against our only real ally in the Middle East, Israel. And he also took responsibility when he closed down all our oil drilling, our coal mines, and any other possiblity of energy production in America. Come to think of it, I guess many of us could provide an annotated list (with links) of things for which Obama has taken responsiblity. It's just that keeping America safe is not one of them.

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you are a racist!!!

Technically I doubt he was actually elected by the vote :huh:

I'm mad because he is not an American :angry:

THIS is my biggest problem with him.. he's not American! I have plenty of upsets with him but this is my biggie.... Another note, race is not a factor in my decision either, if I had my choice Condoleeza Rice would be President with Marco Rubio as her VP (love those two)

I'd like to say I was "mad" because he's just such a disappointing incompetent.

Truth is I'm FURIOUS because he's trying to destroy this country ON PURPOSE!

How I feel also..

Well first of all it is not about the president. He is a puppet for the international bankers. Why do you think RP supporters are saying that Romney and Obama are the same. Moreover Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr. are all the same too. Because they listen to the same people who run our country. When will you all wake up and smell what is going on. We the people have lost control of this country and some of us have a head on our shoulders to realize that Ron Paul was the only choice for America and its people.

Carrello angry.gif Democrats are not allowed to post their views here... let alone say the word 'Black"!!!

You will now have to take your royal flogging ... tisk... tisk

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Maggie why do we always have to be called racist if we simply do not like the present presidents policys or performence. Dont get it. Why did he have to say black president. Isnt that being racist towards us . Since he is just as much white as he is black. He`s not a black man He`s mulatto. Dont get it

• Upvote 1

And before I forget to answer your question-- We don't want to take America backward as you suggest. We want to take America forward, although Obama has claimed "Forward" as his presidential slogan. But we have watched him spend four years trying to untie the knot of democracy, so it's clear by now that he has no intention of taking us forward. We have come to see that our only option is to get beyond Obama before we can right our ship of state to move forward again. So, until we get Obama voted out of office, "Beyond" is America's true way "Forward."

• Upvote 1

Well first of all it is not about the president. He is a puppet for the international bankers. Why do you think RP supporters are saying that Romney and Obama are the same. Moreover Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr. are all the same too. Because they listen to the same people who run our country. When will you all wake up and smell what is going on. We the people have lost control of this country and some of us have a head on our shoulders to realize that Ron Paul was the only choice for America and its people.

It's Not OVER YET Scrumdiddles. Never Surrender!!!

Go RON PAUL 2012!!! biggrin.gif