Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!!

steveinfla

Man if this were true I would be soooo happy it is time for closure to this Dinar!!!!

9-1-2012 Intel Guru Blaino "REVALUATION WARNING COMMENCING WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 AT 12:01 AM (MIDNIGHT)!! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL...ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "NEW IRAQI DINAR". THIS WARNING IS STEP TWO OF A THREE STEP PROCESS. A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. THIS REVALUATION WARNING [iS] TO ALERT CITIZENS TO THE IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD AFTER WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 AT 12:01 AM.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz25FoefOPv

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

:lol: Thanks for posting, steve.

::Warning...Warning...this is a test of the emergency Rv network...the guru's in your area, in non-cooperation with the Cbi are conducting this test as part of the guru pumping network...if this had been an ACTUAL emergency, you would have been text messaged by Adam Montana and notified where to report in Belize...this concludes this test of the guru pumping network...::

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

:lol: Thanks for posting, steve.

::Warning...Warning...this is a test of the emergency Rv network...the guru's in your area, in non-cooperation with the Cbi are conducting this test as part of the guru pumping network...if this had been an ACTUAL emergency, you would have been text messaged by Adam Montana and notified where to report in Belize...this concludes this test of the guru pumping network...::

Witty post though it's rather demeaning to AM. I think that Adam provides us with the most viable information that he has regarding the investment. I have never perceived Adam as a pumper. He provides a site for investors to exchange information.

Go CBI!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

Jon29

Witty post though it's rather demeaning to AM. I think that Adam provides us with the most viable information that he has regarding the investment. I have never perceived Adam as a pumper. He provides a site for investors to exchange information.

Go CBI!

Guess I got to go back to sleep.... I read Jon29 totally different... and saying that in contrast to all other gurus, who are full of pumper ism.... on their own little network of reality... HAD it been real RV .. then Adam would have announced it..... :D :D Isn't that what he was saying :blink: ? Okay, I'll go back to sleep.... :huh:

• Upvote 11

Guess I got to go back to sleep.... I read Jon29 totally different... and saying that in contrast to all other gurus, who are full of pumper ism.... on their own little network of reality... HAD it been real RV .. then Adam would have announced it..... :D :D Isnt that what he was saying :blink: ? Okay, I'll go back to sleep.... :huh:

That's what I got from it, too. This Blaino is full of it.

• Upvote 5

Jon29

Guess I got to go back to sleep.... I read Jon29 totally different... and saying that in contrast to all other gurus, who are full of pumper ism.... on their own little network of reality... HAD it been real RV .. then Adam would have announced it..... :D :D Isn't that what he was saying :blink: ? Okay, I'll go back to sleep.... :huh:

You're totally correct. I was saying if it was the actual Rv, then Adam would notify everyone, sorry if anyone misunderstood what I posted. :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Jon29

Really, I didn't see him as bashing Adam Montana. I think that some should lighten up a bit. You do have to have a sense of humor about all of this or else you may go a little loco.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man if this were true I would be soooo happy it is time for closure to this Dinar!!!!

9-1-2012 Intel Guru Blaino "REVALUATION WARNING COMMENCING WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 AT 12:01 AM (MIDNIGHT)!! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL...ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "NEW IRAQI DINAR". THIS WARNING IS STEP TWO OF A THREE STEP PROCESS. A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. THIS REVALUATION WARNING [iS] TO ALERT CITIZENS TO THE IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD AFTER WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 AT 12:01 AM.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz25FoefOPv

Is this like a tornado warning? :lol:

• Upvote 1