Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 'anti-Obama' books dominate N.Y. Times bestsellers

delta22

Do book sales reflect the general mood of the American electorate?

If so, the newly released New York Times bestseller list does not carry good news for President Obama.

Three books critical of the president topped the list, while only one book favorable to Obama made the non-extended list, coming in at No. 15.

At No. 2 is Dinesh D’Souza’s “Obama’s America,” which argues Obama’s “goal to downsize America is in plain sight but ignored by everyone.”

The book is the namesake of D’Souza’s wildly popular movie “2016: Obama’s America,” which will expand from 1,000 to 1,725 screens across the country this weekend. The movie reportedly earned $6.3 million on just 1,091 screens last weekend, bringing its total earnings to over $9.2 million.

Taking the No. 3 spot on the Times’ bestseller list is Ed Klein’s “The Amateur,” which has been on the list for weeks. The book advertises that it pulls back the curtain on “one of the most secretive White Houses in history.”

Get Aaron Klein’s “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed,” autographed, at WND’s Superstore!

Coming in at No. 8 this week is “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for Four More Years Exposed.” The book, by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott, lays out the specific policy prescriptions Obama will attempt to enact if he is reelected in November. It has been featured on the New York Times bestseller list since its release earlier this month.

“Fool Me Twice” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.

The one book on the bestseller list favorable to Obama is “The New New Deal” by Michael Grunwald, extolls the 2009 “stimulus

• Upvote 4

Do book sales reflect the general mood of the American electorate?

If so, the newly released New York Times bestseller list does not carry good news for President Obama.

Three books critical of the president topped the list, while only one book favorable to Obama made the non-extended list, coming in at No. 15.

At No. 2 is Dinesh D’Souza’s “Obama’s America,” which argues Obama’s “goal to downsize America is in plain sight but ignored by everyone.”

The book is the namesake of D’Souza’s wildly popular movie “2016: Obama’s America,” which will expand from 1,000 to 1,725 screens across the country this weekend. The movie reportedly earned $6.3 million on just 1,091 screens last weekend, bringing its total earnings to over $9.2 million.

Taking the No. 3 spot on the Times’ bestseller list is Ed Klein’s “The Amateur,” which has been on the list for weeks. The book advertises that it pulls back the curtain on “one of the most secretive White Houses in history.”

Get Aaron Klein’s “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed,” autographed, at WND’s Superstore!

Coming in at No. 8 this week is “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for Four More Years Exposed.” The book, by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott, lays out the specific policy prescriptions Obama will attempt to enact if he is reelected in November. It has been featured on the New York Times bestseller list since its release earlier this month.

“Fool Me Twice” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.

The one book on the bestseller list favorable to Obama is “The New New Deal” by Michael Grunwald, extolls the 2009 “stimulus

Thanks delta22. You're a great American Patriot. Keep up the good work for good. :)

• Upvote 4

Plus one jonjon, Carlos a true patriot? lol i thinlk not.

Didnt you hear? American Patriots are the problem, or some crap like that.

The only people that really know what they're doing, are 'awakened' 20 somethings.

Get with the picture mrmcwhipit.....lmao ;)

• Upvote 2